Why you keep to yourself? Why we’re always alone?
无人知晓 深不见底
So dark, so dark and deep.
您严守的秘密
The secrets that you keep.
在我生命中
In my life,
我不再是个孩子 我渴望您所知的真♥相♥
I’m no longer a child and I yearn for the truth that you know
多年前 多年前的真♥相♥
Of the years, years ago!
你会知道的
You will learn!
真♥相♥由上帝揭示 时机自有天意
Truth is given by God to us all in our time, in our turn!
在我生命中
In my life,
她突然登场 像天使的音乐 太阳的光亮
she has burst like the music of angels! The light of the sun!
我的人生似乎戛然而止 旧日结束
And my life seems to stop as if something is over,
又未能写下新章
and something has scarcely begun!
爱潘妮 我的朋友 是你把我带到了这儿
Eponine, you’re the friend who has brought me here.
多谢你 我才得到主的恩宠 找到了天堂
Thanks to you, I am one with the God and heaven is near!
让我在自♥由♥的新世界里飞翔
And I soar through a world that is new, that is free!
他说的每个字都刺在我心上
Every word that he says is a dagger in me!
在我生命中
In my life,
没人能和他相提并论
there’s been no one like him anywhere.
追随他 天涯海角
Anywhere, where he is.
只要他一开口 我就将属于他
If he asked, I’d be his!
在我生命中
In my life,
有个人深深触动了我
there is someone who touches my life.
在附近等着
Waiting near!
在这儿等着
Waiting here!
一颗心溢满了爱
A heart full of love!
一颗心充满了歌♥
A heart full of song!
我的世界一片混乱
I’m doing everything all wrong!
上帝啊 这怎么可以
Oh, God, for shame!
我竟然不知道你的名字
I do not even know your name,
亲爱的小姐啊
dear mademoiselle,
你不愿意说吗? 你能告诉我吗?
won’t you say? Will you tell?
一颗心溢满了爱
A heart full of love!
无畏无惧也不后悔
No fear, no regret!
我叫马吕斯·彭眉胥
My name is Marius Pontmercy.
我叫珂赛特
And mine’s Cosette.
珂赛特 我不知该说些什么
Cosette! I don’t know what to say.
那就什么也不要说
Then make no sound.
不思量
I am lost!
自难忘
I am found!
一颗心洒满阳光
A heart full of light!
夜晚比白昼还明亮
A night bright as day!
请你千万别离我而去
And you must never go away,
珂赛特 珂赛特
Cosette, Cosette!
命运之链将我们牢牢牵扯
This is a chain we’ll never break.
我在做梦吗?
Do I dream?
我是清醒的 一颗心溢满了爱
I’m awake. A heart full of love!
他从来不属于我
He was never mine to lose!
一颗心装满了你
A heart full of you!
何必为不可能的事懊悔 只需一个眼神 我就知道
Why regret what could not be? A single look and then I knew!
我也知道 这些他永不会对我说
I knew it, too! These are words he’ll never say.
不会对我说 从今天开始
Not to me. From today…
不会对我 不会为我
Not to me! Not for me.
每一天都是
Every day!
因为这不是梦 他的心溢满了爱
For it isn’t a dream. His heart full of love.
终究不是 他永不会
Not a dream… He will never…
不是梦 懂我的心
after all! feel this way!
这就是他的窝 我见过这老狐狸
This is his lair! I’ve seen the old fox around!
他从不跟其他人接触 做事低调
He keeps himself to himself, he’s staying close to the ground.
我闻到了钱的味道
I smell profit here!
十年前 他买♥♥走了珂赛特
Ten years ago, he came and paid for Cosette.
我太轻易就把她放走了 今天该好好算算这笔账了
I let her go for a song. It’s time we settled the debt.
这次绝不会便宜了他
This’ll cost him dear!
我才不管你想找谁算帐
What do I care who you should rob?
把活儿干完 我那份给我
Gimme my share! Finish the job!
闭上你的嘴 你会分到你那份的
You shut your mouth! You’ll get what’s yours!
这是谁?
What have we here?
哪来的小贱♥人♥
Who is this hussy?
这是你家爱潘妮 你连你女儿都不认识了吗?
It’s your brat Eponine! Don’t you know your own kid?
她干嘛跟着你?
Why’s she hanging about you?
爱潘妮 回家去 这没你什么事
Eponine, get on home! You’re not needed in this.
我们人手够了
We’re enough here without you!
我知道这房♥子 告诉你 这里没你要的东西
I know this house, I tell you! There’s nothing here for you!
只有个老人和他女儿
Just the old man and the girl,
普普通通过日子
they live ordinary lives.
少插手 吃了豹子胆了
Don’t interfere! You’ve got some gall!
当心点 小妞 少跟我啰嗦
Take care, young Miss! You’ve got a lot to say!
她心软了 这也难免的
She’s going soft! Happens to all!
回家去 爱潘妮 回家去 别碍事
Go home, ‘Ponine! Go home, you’re in the way!
我要喊人了 我要警告他们
I’m gonna scream, I’m gonna warn them here!
你敢吱一声 我让你后悔一整年
One little scream and you’ll regret it for a year!
去下水道 从地下逃走
Make for the sewers! Get underground!
我会收拾她 别耽搁了
Leave her to me! Don’t wait around!
等着瞧 死丫头 有你后悔的
You wait my girl! You’ll rue this night!
看我不让你喊个痛快
I’ll make you scream! You’ll scream alright!
是你的叫声让他们仓皇逃走
It was your cry sent them away,
爱潘妮 又一次做了救星
once more ‘Ponine, saving the day!
最亲爱的珂赛特 我的朋友爱潘妮
Dearest Cosette, my friend ‘Ponine,
把我带到了你身边 指引我来到这里
brought me to you! Showed me the way!
有人来了 我们快躲起来
Someone is near! Let’s not be seen!
有人来了
Somebody’s here!
上帝啊 珂赛特 我听见有人在黑暗中大叫
My God, Cosette! I heard a cry in the dark,
我听见街上人们愤怒的吼声
I heard the shout of angry voices in the street.
您听见的是我的叫声 爸爸
That was my cry you heard, Papa.
我怕他们会对我做什么
I was afraid of what they’d do.
他们听到我喊叫就逃走了
They ran away when they heard my cry.
珂赛特 我的孩子 你该怎么办?
Cosette, my child. What will become of you?
我看见墙外有三个人
Three men I saw beyond the wall,
三个人在阴影里逃窜
Three men in shadow moving fast!
这是给我们的警告
This is a warning to us all!
这些是旧日的阴影
These are the shadows of the past!
一定是沙威 他还是找到了我的藏身之处
Must be Javert! He’s found my cover at last.
我得趁他们回来前带珂赛特走
I’ve got to get Cosette away before they return!
得远远逃离这纠缠不休的阴影
We must get away from shadows that will never let us be.
明天去加莱 然后漂洋过海
Tomorrow to Calais. And then a ship across the sea.
快 珂赛特 收拾东西准备离开 什么都别说了
Hurry, Cosette! Prepare to leave and say no more.
明天我们远走高飞
Tomorrow we’ll away!
快 珂赛特 我们又要斩断过去
Hurry, Cosette! It’s time to close another door!
开始新生活
And live another day!
只待明日
One day more!
新的一天 新的命运
Another day, another destiny.
耗尽漫漫一生 走在这荆棘路上
This never-ending road to Calvary.
这些人知道我过去的罪
These men who seem to know my crime,
终究不会放过我
will surely come a second time.
只待明日 我的人生自今日才有意义
One day more! I did not live until today.
若与你分离 我怎能活下去?
How can I live when we are parted?
只待明日
One day more!
明日我们就要天各一方
Tomorrow you’ll be worlds away.
我的世界有了你才开始
And yet with you my world has started!
明日我依旧孑然一身
One more day all on my own!
我们还能相见吗?
Will we ever meet again?
明日他依旧不闻不问
One more day with him not caring.
我注定要与你在一起
I was born to be with you!
我本该拥有怎样的人生
What a life I might have known.
我发誓为你永守忠贞
And I swear I will be true!
为他守候 他却视而不见
But he never saw me there!
只待明日 暴风雨就要来临
One more day before the storm!
我该追随她离开?
Do I follow where she goes?
筑起街垒 争取自♥由♥
At the barricades of freedom!
还是与兄弟们站在一起?
Shall I join my brothers there?
我们的队伍严阵以待
When our ranks begin to form,
我敢不敢留下来?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!