他消失了
he disappeared.
请原谅 先生 恕我斗胆
Forgive me, sir! I would not dare.
有话直说 不要吞吞吐吐
Say what you must. Don’t leave it there.
我只知道有另一个人 能做到你刚才这样
I have only known one other who can do what you have done.
他犯了罪 曾被绳之以法 这十年他都在逃亡
He’s a convict from the chain gang. He’s been 10 years on the run.
但他不可能永远都逍遥法外 我们找到了他的巢穴
But he couldn’t run forever! We have found his hideaway.
他刚被重新逮捕 今天上庭
And he’s just been re-arrested, and he comes to court today.
当然 如今他矢口否认 罪犯都是这样
Well, of course, he now denies it. You’d expect that of a con.
但他不能永远逍遥法外 哪怕他是冉阿让
But he couldn’t run forever! No, not even Jean Valjean!
你说他矢口否认
You say this man denies it all,
对此毫不知晓 也毫无悔改之意
and gives no sign of understanding or repentance.
你说他就要上法庭
You say this man is going to trial,
肯定会被送回去服刑
and that he’s sure to be returned to serve his sentence.
这么说 你真能肯定
Come to that, can you be sure
我不是你要找的人?
that I am not your man?
我认识这贼人多年
I have known the thief for ages,
追捕他到天涯海角
tracked him down through thick and thin.
最可靠的是 他身上的烙印
And to make the matter certain, there’s the brand upon his skin.
他会屈服 他会认罪
He will bend, he will break.
这次不会再有错!
This time there is no mistake!
他们胡乱一瞥就把那人当成了我
He thought that man was me without a second glance.
这个被他找到的陌生人,是我重生的机会
This stranger he has found, this man could be my chance.
我何必要救他 何必要纠正这过错?
Why should I save his hide? Why should I right this wrong?
我已经走了这么远 挣扎了这么久
When I have come so far and struggled for so long?
如果我坦白 我会被定罪
If I speak, I am condemned.
如果我沉默
If I stay silent,
我会遭天谴
I am damned!
好几百号♥工人 全靠我谋生
I am the master of hundreds of workers, they all look to me.
我怎能抛弃他们?
Can I abandon them?
如果我身陷囹圄 他们以何为生?
How will they live if I am not free?
如果我坦白 他们会受罪
If I speak, they are condemned.
如果我沉默 我会遭天谴
If I stay silent, I am damned.
我是谁?
Who am I?
我怎能把这个人打为奴隶?
Can I condemn this man to slavery?
假装感受不到他的痛苦?
Pretend I do not feel his agony?
这个长得像我的无辜之人
This innocent who wears my face,
要替我上庭受审
who goes to judgement in my place.
我是谁?
Who am I?
我能永远隐藏自己的身份么?
Can I conceal myself for evermore?
假装我不再是从前的我
Pretend I’m not the man I was before?
隐姓埋名 至死都不敢公诸于世?
And must my name until I die, be no more than an alibi?
我必须撒谎吗? 我将如何面对我的同胞?
Must I lie? How can I ever face my fellow men?
我将如何再面对自己?
How can I ever face myself again?
我的灵魂属于天主 我知道多年以前就作过约定
My soul belongs to God, I know I made that bargain long ago.
当希望泯灭时 他给我希望
He gave me hope when hope was gone.
他给我继续前行的力量
He gave me strength to journey on.
我是谁?
Who am I?
我是谁?
Who am I?
我是冉阿让
I’m Jean Valjean!
那么沙威 你所见不虚
And so, Javert, you see it’s true.
这个人并不比你更有罪
This man bears no more guilt than you.
我是谁?
Who am I?
24601!
滨海蒙特勒伊 疗养室
濒死的芳汀恍惚看到了珂赛特
A dying Fantine dreams with Cosette
珂赛特 天气变得好冷
Cosette, it’s turned so cold.
珂赛特 该上♥床♥睡觉了
Cosette, it’s past your bed time.
你已经玩了一整天
You’ve played the day away,
天就快要黑了
and soon it will be night.
到我这里来
Come to me,
珂赛特 日光已淡去
Cosette, the light is fading.
你没听到冬日寒风在哭嚎?
Don’t you hear the winter wind is crying?
黑暗总是不期而至
There’s a darkness which comes without a warning,
但我会为你唱摇篮曲 并在清晨将你轻轻唤醒
but I will sing you lullabies and wake you in the morning.
芳汀 我们的时间不多了
Oh, Fantine, our time is running out.
但是芳汀 我以生命向你起誓
But, Fantine, I swear this on my life.
看哪 先生 孩子们在那玩耍
Look, monsieur, where all the children play!
安息吧
Be at peace!
永远安息吧
Be at peace ever more.
我的珂赛特… 我会将她抚养
My Cosette… Shall live in my protection.
现在就带她走吧 她将无忧成长
Take her now! Your child will want for nothing.
好心的先生 您一定来自天堂
Good monsieur! You come from God in heaven.
只要我还在 珂赛特就不会受伤
And none will ever harm Cosette as long as I am living.
握住我的手
Take my hand,
这夜愈来愈冷
the night grows ever colder.
我会给你温暖
Then I will keep you warm.
带走我的孩子
Take my child,
我把她托付给您
I give her to your keeping.
为她遮风蔽雨
Take shelter from the storm.
看在上帝份上 请等我安睡了再走
For God’s sake, please stay till I am sleeping.
告诉珂赛特 我爱她
And tell Cosette I love her,
等我醒来就去看她
and I’ll see her when I wake.
芳汀病逝
Fantine dies
冉阿让 我们终于又看清对方
Valjean, at last we see each other plain!
市长先生 你要戴上另一副锁链了
Monsieur le Mayor, you’ll wear a different chain!
在你开口之前 沙威
Before you say another word, Javert,
在你把我像奴隶一样锁起之前
before you chain me up like a slave again.
听我说 我还有一事未了
Listen to me! There is something I must do.
这女人留下了一个受苦的孩子
This woman leaves behind a suffering child,
除了我之外 没人能够救她
there is none but me who can intercede.
发发慈悲 我只求三天
In mercy’s name, three days are all I need.
之后我就会回来 我发誓 我一定会回来
Then I’ll return, I pledge my word. Then I’ll return.
你以为我疯了吧 我追捕你那么多年
You must think me mad! I’ve hunted you across the years.
你这样的人永不会变 你这样的人
Men like you can never change! A man such as you!
哪怕你不相信也好 我这样的人永不会变
Believe of me what you will. Men like me can never change.
我有责任 我起过誓 你这样的人永不会变
There is a duty I’m sworn to do. Men like you can never change.
我的人生你一无所知 不 24601号♥
You know nothing of my life. No, 24601!
我只是偷了点面包 我的职责是维护♥法♥律
All I did was steal some bread. My duty is to the law.
你完全不谙世事 你没有任何权利
You know nothing of the world. You have no rights!
你很快就会看到我死去 跟我走 24601号♥
You would sooner see me dead. Come with me, 24601!
但我要先把正义伸张 如今情势已经倒转
But not before I see this justice done! Now the wheel has turned around,
冉阿让已经一文不值
Jean Valjean is nothing now.
我警告你 沙威 你还敢跟我谈犯罪
I am warning you, Javert. Dare you talk to me of crime.
我比你强壮得多 和你应该付出的代价
I’m the stronger man by far! And the price you had to pay.
我还有几分力量 人人生而有原罪
There is power in me yet! Every man is born in sin.
我还远远没有爆发 人人都要为自己选择
My race is not yet run! Every man must choose his way.
我警告你 沙威 你根本不了解沙威
I am warning you, Javert. You know nothing of Javert!
没有什么我不敢 我就生在监狱里
There is nothing I won’t dare! I was born inside a jail,
若我现在要杀你 我就生在你这种渣滓中间
If I have to kill you here, I was born with scum like you.
我也不会手软 我也出身贫贱
I’ll do what must be done. I am from the gutter, too.
我今晚向你发誓
And this I swear to you tonight,
你已经无处可逃
There is no place for you to hide,
你的孩子会由我照顾
Your child will live within my care.
无论你藏身何处
wherever you may hide away.
我会将她抚养成人
And I will raise her to the light.
我向你发誓
I swear to you!
我一定会在那里
I will be there!
冉阿让将沙威击晕后逃走
They fight, Javert is knocked out. Valjean escapes.
巴黎郊区 孟费郿镇
云彩上面有座城♥堡♥
There is a castle on a cloud.
我梦中最爱去那儿
I like to go there in my sleep.
那里我不用扫地板
Aren’t any floors for me to sweep.
那是我云上的城♥堡♥
Not in my castle on a cloud.
那里有位白衣仙女
There is a lady all in white.
抱着我唱起摇篮曲
Holds me and sings a lullaby.
她美丽肌肤若凝脂
She’s nice to see and she’s soft to touch.
她说 “珂赛特 我好爱好爱你”
She says “Cosette, I love you very much.”
在那里没人会迷路
I know a place where no one’s lost.
在那里没人会哭泣
I know a place where no one cries.
绝不许有人掉眼泪
Crying at all is not allowed.
那是我云上的城♥堡♥
Not in my castle on a cloud.
看看是谁在这儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!