漂亮女人 香喷喷迷死人
Lovely ladies! Smell ’em through the smoke!
七个月航海 包你饥渴难耐
Seven months at sea can make you hungry for a poke.
烈火总得遇干柴
Even stokers need a little stoke!
漂亮女人 等你来尝鲜
Lovely ladies waiting for a bite!
等待恩客入夜来
Waiting for the customers who only come at night.
漂亮女人 随叫随到
Lovely ladies ready for a call.
能站能躺 姿势千百样
Standing up or lying down or any way at all.
靠在墙边慢慢砍价
Bargain prices up against the wall!
过来 亲爱的 让我瞧瞧你戴的小首饰
Come here, my dear. Let’s see this trinket you wear.
这小玩意儿
This bagatelle.
夫人 您可以卖♥♥给你
Madame, I’ll sell it to you!
我出四法郎 链子都不止这个价
I’ll give you four. That wouldn’t pay for the chain.
我出五法郎 是你着急卖♥♥ 你看着办吧
I’ll give you five, you’re far too eager to sell. It’s up to you.
我只有这点家当 那不是我的错
It’s all I have! That’s not my fault.
求您出十块吧 最多五块
Please, make it 10! No more than five.
亲爱的 你我都得讨生活呀
My dear, we all must stay alive!
漂亮女人 在黑夜里等待
Lovely ladies, waiting in the dark.
等着做笔大买♥♥卖♥♥ 或者在公园里赚一笔快钱
Ready for a thick one or a quick one in the park.
要快要慢全由你 宝贝儿
Long time, short time, anytime, my dear!
多花一点 让你享用一年
Cost a little extra if you want to take all year.
又快又便宜那就到码头下!
Quick and cheap is underneath the pier!
好美的头发 好漂亮一头长发
What pretty hair! What pretty locks you’ve got there!
你真幸运 它可值一笔钱呢 亲爱的!
What luck you’ve got! It’s worth a centime, my dear!
我全买♥♥下 不要碰我 走开
I’ll take the lot! Don’t touch me! Leave me alone!
我们来谈谈价钱吧 我给你整整十个法郎
Let’s make a price. I’ll give you all of 10 francs.
好好想想吧 那够我还一笔债
Just think of that! It pays a debt!
考虑考虑吧 该怎么办? 那够我还一笔债
Just think of that! What can I do? It pays a debt!
十法郎就能救我可怜的珂赛特
Ten francs may save my poor Cosette!
老天爷 那小东西是谁?
Gimme the dirt! Who’s that bit over there?
还不是卖♥♥头发那个姑娘
A bit of skirt She’s the one sold her hair.
为养孩子 她已经倾家荡产
She’s got a kid, sends her all that she can.
我就知道 又是男人造的孽
I might’ve known there is always some man.
漂亮女人 快来加入我们
Lovely lady, come along and join us!
漂亮女人
Lovely lady!
来吧 亲爱的 还犹豫什么?
Come on, dearie, why all the fuss?
你又没有高我们一等
You’re no grander than the rest of us.
命运已经把你一脚踢到谷底
Life has dropped you at the bottom of the heap.
跟姐♥妹♥们♥来吧 躺着就能赚钱
Join your sisters. Make money in your sleep!
对啦 亲爱的 给他吧
That’s right, dearie, let ‘im have the lot.
对啦 亲爱的
That’s right, dearie,
让他瞧瞧你的本事
Show ‘im what you’ve got.
糟老头 美少年 来者不拒都是客
Old men, young men, take ’em as they come!
管你是什么阿猫阿狗 混♥蛋♥渣滓
Harbour rats and alley cats and every kind of scum!
穷光蛋 大富豪 地主老爷更不少
Poor men, rich men, leaders of the land.
裤子一脱 还不是没啥“大”稀罕可瞧!
See them with their trousers off they’re never quite as grand!
只要掏钱 一切好商量
All it takes is money in your hand!
漂亮女人 便宜好上手
Lovely ladies going for a song.
前门送旧 后门迎新 恩客数不清
Got a lot of callers but they never stay for long.
来吧 船长 不用脱鞋也行
Come on, Captain, you can wear your shoes.
你几时见过这么任人摆布的姑娘?
Don’t it make a change to have a girl who can’t refuse?
好赚的钱啊 只要往床上一躺
Easy money, lying on a bed.
反正他们看不见你心中的怒火
Just as well they never see the hate that’s in your head!
他们难道不知道
Don’t they know
他们在和一具行尸走肉上♥床♥?
they’re making love to one already dead?
有新来的
Here’s something new
我倒想试一试
I think I’ll give it a try.
过来点 你!
Come closer, you!
我得先看看货色
I like to see what I buy.
还是市场价
The usual price
让大爷尝尝鲜
for just one slice of your pie.
我不想做你的生意! 不要! 不要,先生,让我离开!
I don’t want you! No! No, monsieur, let me go!
吊胃口吗? 我可不加钱了
Is this a trick? I won’t pay more!
不 不是的
No, not at all.
你真有种 你这小贱♥人♥
You’ve got some nerve, you ugly slut!
吃豹子胆了你
You’ve got some gall!
卖♥♥皮肉 卖♥♥杂货 都是一个卖♥♥
It’s the same with a tart as it is with a grocer.
客人都得先看好货色
The customer sees what he gets in advance.
妓♥女♥可休想推三阻四
It’s not for the whore to say yes sir or no sir,
婊♥子♥可休想挑肥拣瘦
it’s not for the harlot to pick or to choose
牵着我鼻子走
Or to lead me a dance.
我要杀了你 你这混♥蛋♥ 你再试试看!
I’ll kill you, you bastard, try any of that!
即使低贱如妓♥女♥ 也轮不到过街老鼠欺负
Even a whore who has gone to the bad won’t be had by a rat!
我发誓 你将为你的所作所为付出代价
By Christ, you’ll pay for what you’ve done!
老鼠急了也会咬到你飚血
This rat will make you bleed, you’ll see!
我保证 我会让你痛苦不堪
I guarantee, I’ll make you suffer!
以你扰乱公共秩序之罪!
For this disturbance of the peace!
以你侵犯我生命财产之罪!
For this insult to life and property!
求求您 别举报我 先生 您要我做什么都行
I beg you, don’t report me, sir! I’ll do whatever you may want.
去跟警♥察♥解释吧
Make your excuse to the police!
简要告诉我怎么回事
Tell me quickly what’s the story.
谁看到事情的起因、经过和地点?
Who saw what, and why, and where?
让他从头说来 让他向沙威交待
Let him give a full description! Let him answer to Javert!
在这妓♥女♥和毒蛇的巢穴里 让整件事的目击者来说明
In this nest of whores and vipers, let one speak who saw it all.
谁朝这个正派人出手?
Who laid hands on this good man here?
什么导致了这场斗殴?
What’s the substance of this brawl?
沙威 你相信吗? 我只是从公园走过
Javert, would you believe it? I was crossing from the park
这妓♥女♥就袭击了我 你看她抓伤的印子
when this prostitute attacked me. You can see she left her mark!
她会为她的行为付出代价 只需您做好笔录
She will answer for her actions when you make a full report.
您大可放心 先生 一定让她上法庭
You may rest assured, monsieur. That she will answer to the court.
我还有个孩子需要抚养
There’s a child who sorely needs me.
行行好 先生 她才这么点高
Please, monsieur, she’s but that high.
主啊 难道一点怜悯都没有吗? 我去坐牢她就必死无疑
Holy God, is there no mercy? If I go to jail she’ll die!
这种借口我听得太多了 二十年来天天都能听到
I have heard such protestations every day for 20 years.
省省你的狡辩吧
Let’s have no more explanations.
省口气,也省省你的眼泪
Save your breath and save your tears.
诚实工作 公平取酬 这才是上帝赞赏的正道
Honest work, just reward. That’s the way to please the Lord.
稍等片刻 沙威 我相信这女人的话
A moment of your time, Javert. I do believe this woman’s tale.
但是 市长先生
But, Monsieur Mayor.
你已经尽责了 放了她吧 她需要医生而非牢房♥
You’ve done your duty, let her be. She needs a doctor not a jail.
可是市长先生 这可能么?
But, Monsieur Mayor. Can this be?
她会落到何地 这无亲无故的孩子?
Where will she end? This child without a friend?
我似乎认得你
I’ve seen your face before,
告诉我怎样才能帮助你
show me some way to help you.
你怎会如此不幸
How have you come to grief
落到这步田地
in such a place as this.
先生 求你现在别再嘲笑我了
Monsieur, don’t mock me now, I pray!
失去尊严我已经够痛苦了
It’s hard enough I’ve lost my pride!
你让你的工头把我赶走
You let your foreman send me away.
对 你就在现场 却袖手旁观
Yes, you were there and turned aside.
我从没有犯过错
I never did no wrong.
这真是我造的孽么
Is it true, what I’ve done…
我女儿就快死了
My daughter’s close to dying.
伤害一个无辜的灵魂?
…to an innocent soul?
如果天上真有天主 如果我早知道…
If there’s a God above… Had I only known then.
他会让我替她而死
…he’d let me die instead.
以主之名 我的责任刚刚开始
In his name my task has just begun
我会负责到底
I will see it done.
可是市长先生
But, Monsieur Mayor!
送她去医院
Take her to the hospital!
可是市长先生
But, Monsieur Mayor!
我会负责到底
I will see it done!
马车失控 马车夫被压在车下 险象环生
A cart has fallen on its driver and threatens to crush him
市长出手相救 沙威心生疑窦
The Mayor rescues him, by lifting the cart entirely on his own
这是真的么?
Can this be true?
我不敢相信我的眼睛
I don’t believe what I see!
您这么大年纪 还如此强壮
A man your age to be as strong as you are!
似曾相识啊
A memory stirs!
您让我想起一个人
You make me think of a man
多年以前
from years ago.
有个人从假释中脱逃
A man who broke his parole,