David Charles Abell 指挥
1995 十周年纪念版
2010年 伦敦皇后剧院剧组
2010年 伦敦巴比肯中心剧组
1985年 伦敦巴比肯中心
音乐剧”悲惨世界”英文版首演剧组
Colm Wilkinson 饰 冉阿让
1985 伦敦首演版
1987 百老汇首演版
1995 十周年纪念版
2013 电影版(饰主教)
主在上
God on high,
听我祈祷
hear my prayer.
当我需要时
In my need,
您总在我身边
you have always been there.
他还年轻
He is young,
John Owen-Jones 饰 冉阿让
1998-2001 伦敦皇宫剧院版
2005-07/10 伦敦皇后剧院版
2009 国际巡演版
2010 英国巡演版
他会恐惧
he’s afraid.
请让他歇息
Let him rest,
给他庇佑
heaven blessed.
带他回家
Bring him home!
带他回家
Bring him home!
带他回家
Bring him home!
Simon Bowman 饰 冉阿让
1986/87 伦敦皇宫剧院版(饰马吕斯)
2000 伦敦皇宫剧院版
2004/09-11 伦敦皇后剧院版
他就像我的儿子
He’s like the son I might have known,
如果上天曾赐我儿子
if God had granted me a son.
四季轮回交替
The summers die one by one,
时光日夜飞逝
how soon they fly on and on?
而我已年迈
And I am old,
不久于人世
and will be gone.
请赐他安宁
Bring him peace.
赐他喜悦
Bring him joy.
他还年轻
He is young.
只是个孩子
He is only a boy.
您能夺取
You can take!
也能给予
You can give!
放过他
Let him be.
让他活下去
Let him live!
如果我要死
If I die,
让我死去
let me die!
让他活下去
Let him live.
带他回家
Bring him home.
带他回家
Bring him home!
带他
Bring him
回家
home!
只待明日
One day more!
新的一天 新的命运
Another day, another destiny.
耗尽漫漫一生 走在这荆棘路上
This never-ending road to Calvary.
这些人知道我过去的罪
These men who seem to know my crime
终究不会放过我
will surely come a second time.
只待明日 我的人生自今日才有意义
One day more! I did not live until today.
Michael Ball 饰 马吕斯
1985 伦敦首演版
1995 十周年纪念版
若与你分离 我怎能活下去?
How can I live when we are parted?
只待明日
One day more!
明日我们就要天各一方
Tomorrow you’ll be worlds away,
Rebecca Caine 饰 珂赛特
1985 伦敦首演版
我的世界有了你才开始
and yet with you my world has started!
Frances Ruffelle 饰 爱潘妮
1985 伦敦首演版
1987 百老汇首演版
1996 伦敦皇宫剧院版
2013 电影版(饰妓♥女♥)
明日我依旧孑然一身
One more day all on my own.
我们还能相见吗?
Will we ever meet again?
明日他依旧不闻不问
One more day with him not caring.
我注定要与你在一起
I was born to be with you!
我本该拥有怎样的人生
What a life I might have known?
我发誓为你永守忠贞
And I swear I will be true!
为他守候 他却看不见
But he never saw me there!
只待明日 暴风雨就要来临
One more day before the storm!
我该追随她离开?
Do I follow where she goes?
筑起街垒 争取自♥由♥
At the barricades of freedom!
还是与兄弟们站在一起?
Shall I join my brothers there?
我们的队伍严阵以待
When our ranks begin to form.
我敢不敢留下来?
Do I stay, and do I dare?
你可愿意与我并肩作战?
Will you take your place with me?
就是现在 时候到了
The time is now! The day is here!
只待明日
One day more!
明日革命已蓄势待发 我们会把它扼杀在萌芽
One day more to revolution, we will nip it in the bud.
Roger Allam 饰 沙威
1985 伦敦首演版
我们会管教这群小男生
We’ll be ready for these schoolboys.
让他们尝尝流血的滋味
They will wet themselves with blood!
只待明日
One day more!
Alun Armstrong 饰 德纳第先生
1985 伦敦首演版
1995 十周年纪念版
看他们残杀 等他们倒下
Watch ’em run amuck. Catch ’em as they fall.
天上掉馅饼 人人都有份
Never know your luck when there’s a free-for-all.
Susan Jane Tanner 饰 德纳第夫人
1985 伦敦首演版
这里刮点皮 那里揩点油
Here a little dip. There a little touch.
反正他们死到临头了 才不介意呢
Most of them are goners so they won’t miss much!
明日就是崭新的开始 高举起自♥由♥的旗帜
One day to a new beginning! Raise the flag of freedom high!
每个人都是王国之主 每个人都是王国之主
Every man will be a king! Every man will be a king!
有一个属于胜利者的新世界
There’s a new world for the winning!
这个新世界等待我们去征服
There’s a new world to be won!
你可听到人♥民♥在歌♥唱?
Do you hear the people sing?
我属于这里 我跟你们并肩作战
My place is here! I fight with you!
只待明日
One day more!
我的人生自今日才有意义
I did not live until today.
明天我依旧孑然一身
One more day on my own.
若与你分离 我怎能活下去?
How can I live when we are parted?
只待明日
One day more!
明日你不知在何方
Tomorrow you’ll be worlds away!
天上掉馅饼 人人都有份
Never know your luck, when there’s a free-for-all.
我们的世界才刚刚开始
And yet with you my world has started.
明日我们将天各一方
Tomorrow we’ll be far away.
明日就是最终审判日
Tomorrow is the judgement day.
明日就将揭示 上帝作何安排
Tomorrow we’ll discover what our God in heaven has in store!
只待黎明
One more dawn!
只待破晓
One more day!
只待明日
One day more!
卡麦隆·麦金托什 制♥作♥人
音乐剧”悲惨世界”满25岁了
Well, Les Miserables is 25 years young!
多么美好的夜晚
What a remarkable evening.
这将成为我毕生难忘的夜晚之一
This is going to be one of the greatest nights of my life.
我们多么幸运
We are all very lucky to be here
能目睹这群星璀璨 精彩卓绝的卡司
in front of such an incredible, stellar, amazing cast.
过去几天 我意识到这里这个首演剧组
I realised, over the last few days, seeing the original cast here,
和伦敦正在上演的两个出色的团
the two wonderful London companies at the moment,
还有今晚出类拔萃的剧组
and our extraordinary cast tonight,
我不仅和他们分享了”悲惨世界”
that I’ve not only shared Les Miserables with them,
还和他们分享了我大半职业生涯
I’ve shared most of my professionaI life with them.
而每个人 包括合唱 伴舞 每个人
And everyone, including the choir, the ensemble, everyone,
都是西区的明星
they’re all the stars of the West End
是他们将英国音乐剧发扬光大
that have kept the British musical theatre thriving.
他们来到这里的原因和我一样
And they’re here for the same reason I’m here
也和你们大家一样
and the same reason you’re here.
我们爱”悲惨世界” 这出剧
We love Les Miserables.
有些特别的东西
There’s something extraordinary about this musical.
自从25年前 它在巴比肯中心首演之日起
And ever since it opened, 25 years ago, at the Barbican,
是你们 广大观众 理解了它
it is you, the public, that have grasped it
发自内心地拥抱了它
and embraced it in the most personal way.
这也是我们所有人的感受
And that’s how we all feel.
我在后台看完了第二幕
I watched the second act backstage.
和观众席上看一样激动人心
It was as electrifying as it was for you outside,
就因为我们之间这种理解
just because the embrace between us,
看到每个人对这部剧本身的热情
and seeing everybody just love this material so much,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!