我要逃离这个世界 这个冉阿让的世界
I’ll escape now from that world, from the world of Jean Valjean.
我无路可逃
There is nowhere I can turn.
也无法前行
There is no way to go on!
沙威纵身跳入汹涌的塞纳河
Javert throws himself into the swollen river Sena
你可看见他们冲向战场?
Did you see them going off to fight?
街垒后的孩子们 没能看见黎明
Children of the barricade that didn’t last the night.
他们不过是一群学生 从没拿过枪
They were school boys, never held a gun.
盼着硝烟散尽 新世界如太阳般升起
Fighting for a new world that would rise up like the sun.
现在战事已结束 新世界在哪里?
Where’s that new world now the fighting’s done?
谁会将他们唤醒? 谁也不会
Who will wake them? No one ever will.
没人曾告诉他们 一个艳阳天也会杀人
No one ever told them that a summer day can kill.
同样的剧情在上演 流泪又有何用?
Same old story what’s the use of tears?
无人垂怜 祈祷又给谁听?
What’s the use of praying if there’s nobody who hears?
流年 流年
Turning, turning,
流年 流年 一年又一年
Turning, turning, turning through the years.
流年 流年 一年又一年
Turning, turning, turning through the years.
分分秒秒直至岁岁年年
Minutes into hours and the hours into years.
什么都没变 也永远不会变
Nothing changes, nothing ever can.
绕啊绕啊绕着圈子 绕啊绕啊绕回原点
Rounding round the roundabout and back where you began.
一圈又一圈 绕回原点
Round and round and back where you began!
有一种悲伤 无以言表
There’s a grief that can’t be spoken.
有一种痛苦 永不停歇
There’s a pain goes on and on.
空空的椅子 空空的桌子
Empty chairs at empty tables,
我的朋友 均已长逝
now my friends are dead and gone.
他们在此 高谈革命
Here they talked of revolution.
他们在此 点燃火炬
Here it was they lit the flame.
他们在此 歌♥颂明天
Here they sang about tomorrow.
然而明天 永不到来
And tomorrow never came.
从角落的桌上
From the table in the corner,
他们看见新世界诞生
they could see a world reborn.
他们慷慨陈词 语惊四座
And they rose with voices ringing,
声音仍回响在我耳边
and I can hear them now!
他们的歌♥声
The very words that they had sung
成了最后的绝唱
became their last communion
回荡在那黎明时分 孤独的街垒上
on this lonely barricade at dawn.
啊 朋友们 朋友们 请原谅我
Oh, my friends, my friends, forgive me
你们长辞 我却苟活
that I live and you are gone.
有一种悲伤 无以言表
There’s a grief that can’t be spoken.
有一种痛苦 永不停歇
There’s a pain goes on and on.
熟悉的面容 徘徊窗边
Phantom faces at the window!
熟悉的身影 扫过地面
Phantom shadows on the floor!
空空的椅子 空空的桌子
Empty chairs at empty tables,
我的朋友 不再聚首
where my friends will meet no more.
啊 朋友啊朋友 不要问我
Oh, my friends, my friends, don’t ask me –
你们的牺牲究竟是为了什么
What your sacrifice was for?
空空的椅子 空空的桌子
Empty chairs at empty tables,
我的朋友 不再
Where my friends will meet
聚首
no more.
1833年2月 沼泽区 受难修女街
每一天 你越来越强健
Every day, you walk with stronger step,
步子越来越大 最糟的时候已过去
You walk with longer step. The worst is over.
每一天 我都在纳闷 每一天
Every day, I wonder, every day
是谁把我从街垒带到这里
who it was brought me here from the barricade.
别再想了 马吕斯
Don’t think about it, Marius!
今后的年年月月 我永远不会离开你
With all the years ahead of us, I will never go away,
我们会相伴每一天
and we will be together every day.
每一天
Every day,
我们会铭记那夜
we’ll remember that night
铭记我们许下的誓言
and the vow that we made.
一颗心溢满了爱
A heart full of love.
她从来就不属于我
She was never mine to keep.
一个只有你的夜晚
A night full of you.
她那么年轻 那么自♥由♥ 千载流传的真诚话语
She is youthful, she is free. The words are old, but always true.
珂赛特 珂赛特
Cosette, Cosette!
爱情是年轻人的花♥园♥ 我看见你在等待 我知道
Love is the garden of the young. I saw you waiting and I knew.
等待着你
Waiting for you.
就这样吧 在你脚边
Let it be! At your feet!
就这样吧 等你召唤
Let it be! At your call!
这不是梦 一颗心溢满了爱
And it wasn’t a dream. A heart full of love
这终究 今天我把这些
Not a dream… This I give you…
不是梦 送给你们
…after all… this day.
先生 今日我将永生难忘
Monsieur, this is a day I never can forget.
该怎么感激您给了我珂赛特?
Is gratitude enough for giving me Cosette?
您应该跟我们住在一起 每一天每一秒
Your home shall be with us and not a day shall pass.
凭我们的敬爱之情 称您为
But we will prove our love to you, whom we shall call
我们两人共同的父亲
a father to us both, a father to us all.
别说了 我的儿子
Not another word, my son!
现在我有件事必须做
There’s something now that must be done.
从前有个男人 名叫冉阿让
There lived a man whose name was Jean Valjean.
他偷了一块面包 救他小外甥的命
He stole some bread to save his sister’s son.
他服苦役19个春秋
For 19 winters served his time.
用汗水洗刷了罪孽
In sweat he washed away his crime!
多年以前
Years ago,
他从假释中逃脱 改姓埋名开始新生活
he broke parole and lived a life apart.
他怎能告诉珂赛特这些 伤透她的心?
How could he tell Cosette and break her heart?
这都是为了珂赛特
It’s for Cosette this must be faced.
如果他被捕 她也会蒙羞
If he is caught, she is disgraced.
再次出发的时候到了
The time has come to journey on,
从这一天起 他将消失无踪
and from this day he must be gone!
我是谁?
Who am I?
我是谁?
Who am I?
你是冉阿让
You’re Jean Valjean!
我要怎么劝阻您? 先生 您不能走
What can I do to turn you from this? Monsieur, you cannot leave.
不管我和亲爱的珂赛特说什么 她绝不会信
Whatever I tell my beloved Cosette, she will never believe.
让她相信 我已上路远行
Make her believe I have gone on a journey a long way away.
告诉她我宁可不辞而别
Tell her my heart was too full for farewells,
以免见面伤情
it is better this way.
答应我 先生 永远别让珂赛特知道
Promise me, monsieur, Cosette will never know.
我向您保证
I give my word.
别告诉她我的故事 我要走的原因
what I have spoken, why I must go!
为了珂赛特 必须如此
For the sake of Cosette, it must be so.
良辰吉日 钟声响起
Ring out the bells upon this day of days!
愿天主所有的天使
May all the angels of the Lord above
同声欢庆 高歌♥赞美
in jubilation sing their songs of praise.
赐予幸福常伴 恩爱永远
And crown this blessed time with peace and love!
德纳男爵和男爵夫人
The Baron and Baroness de Thenard
特来拜访新郎
wish to pay their respects to the groom!
我忘了在哪认识的您了
I forget where we met.
莫不是在拉法基庄园?
Was it not at the Chateau Lafarge?
公爵大人在那儿当众呕吐
Where the Duke did that puke,
污了公爵夫人的低胸裙?
down the Duchess’s decolletage?
不 德纳第男爵
No, Baron de Thenard,
我和那种高等圈子素无来往
the circles I move in are humbler by far.
走开 德纳第
Go away, Thenardier!
你以为我不认得你吗?
Do you think I don’t know who you are?
他不会上当 我说什么来着
He’s not fooled! Told you so!
给先生看你带来的东西
Show monsieur what you’ve come here to show.
告诉这小子你知道的秘密
Tell the boy what you know!
扰了您的好日子真过意不去
Pity to disturb you at a feast like this.
不过只要500法郎 大家都开心
But 500 francs surely wouldn’t come amiss.
以主之名 有话就说
In God’s name, say what you have to say!
先交钱
But first you pay!
我清清楚楚看到
What I saw, clear as light,
那夜冉阿让就在下水道
Jean Valjean in the sewers that night.
扛着一具尸体 就像扛着一个血淋林的大包裹
Had this corpse on his back, hanging there like a bloody great sack.
我就在那里 毫不畏惧
I was there, never fear!
还捡了这个精致的纪念品
And even found me this fine souvenir!
我认得 这是我的
I know this! This was mine!
这是上天揭示的线索
This is surely some heavenly sign!
还有件事 您听好了
One thing more, mark this well,
那正是街垒陷落之夜