Here’s to pretty girls who went to our heads!
敬那些与我们共度良宵的狡黠女郎
Here’s to witty girls who went to our beds!
敬她们 也敬你们
Here’s to them and here’s to you!
和我举杯
Drink with me,
敬逝去的岁月
to days gone by!
你是否会贪生怕死?
Can it be you fear to die?
当你殉难 是否会流芳百世?
Will the world remember you when you fall?
你的牺牲 会不会毫无意义?
Can it be your death means nothing at all?
你的一生 是否只是一个谎言?
Is your life just one more lie?
和我举杯
Drink with me,
敬逝去的岁月
to days gone by!
敬我们
To the life
曾经闪光的人生
that used to be!
让友谊的神殿永不消灭
At the shrine of friendship never say die.
让友谊的琼酿永不枯竭
Let the wine of friendship never run dry.
这杯敬你
Here’s to you!
这杯敬我
And here’s to me!
我还会在意死亡吗 她已在渡海远去
Do I care if I should die, now she goes across the sea?
没有了珂赛特 生命毫无意义
Life without Cosette means nothing at all.
如果马吕斯阵亡 珂赛特 你是否会哭泣?
Would you weep, Cosette, should Marius fall?
你会不会哭泣
Would you weep,
珂赛特
Cosette,
为我哭泣?
for me?
主在上
God on high,
聆听我的祈祷
hear my prayer.
当我有所求时
In my need,
您总在我身边
you have always been there.
他还年轻
He is young,
他会恐惧
he’s afraid.
请让他歇息
Let him rest,
给他庇佑
heaven blessed.
带他回家
Bring him home!
带他回家
Bring him home!
带他回家
Bring him home!
他就像我的儿子
He’s like the son I might have known,
如果上天曾赐我儿子
if God had granted me a son.
四季轮回交替
The summers die one by one,
时光日夜飞逝
how soon they fly on and on?
而我已年迈
And I am old,
不久于人世
and will be gone.
请赐他平安
Bring him peace.
赐他喜悦
Bring him joy.
他还年轻
He is young.
只是个孩子
He is only a boy.
您能夺取
You can take!
也能给予
You can give!
放过他
Let him be.
让他活下去
Let him live!
如果我会死
If I die,
让我死去
let me die!
让他活下去
Let him live.
带他回家
Bring him home.
带他回家
Bring him home!
带他
Bring him
回家
home!
街垒后的人们听着
You at the barricade listen to this!
巴黎人♥民♥还在沉睡
The people of Paris sleep in their beds!
你们毫无希望 毫无胜算
You have no chance! No chance at all!
何必作无谓的牺牲?
Why throw your lives away?
死也要拼死一搏 让敌人为我们殉葬
Let us die facing our foes! Make them bleed while we can!
让敌人付出代价
Make them pay through the nose!
血债血偿
Make them pay for every man!
自有后来人
Let others rise
继承我们的遗志 将自♥由♥带给这片土地
to take our place until the earth is free!
街垒上的人们全部牺牲
All at the barricade are killed
除了冉阿让 以及身负重伤 昏迷不醒的马吕斯
except Marius, who is wounded and unconscious and Valjean
巴黎 下水道中
这牙缝里有点♥金♥子
Here’s a hint of gold stuck into a tooth.
对不起 先生 你再也用不着了
Pardon me, monsieur. You won’t be needing it no more!
这个不难卖♥♥吧
Shouldn’t be too hard to sell.
攒起来 囤积起来
Add it to the pile! Add it to the stock!
这下水道里老鼠吱吱作响 地狱咫尺之遥
Here among the sewer rats. A breath away from hell.
臭气熏人欲醉
You get accustomed to the smell!
得有人打扫战场 我的朋友们
Well, someone’s got to clean ’em up, my friends.
趁这一点果实烂在地里之前
Before the little harvest disappears into the mud.
总有人要来捡捡破烂
Someone’s got to collect their odds and ends
当水沟被鲜血填满
When the gutters run with blood.
这是个狗咬狗的世界
It’s a world where the dog eats the dog.
大家为了吃骨头当街杀戮
Where they kill for the bones in the street.
上帝安坐天堂 袖手旁观
And God in his heaven you don’t interfere.
因为他早死了 就像我脚下的僵尸
‘Cos he’s dead as the stiffs at me feet!
我仰望天堂
I raise my eyes to see the heavens.
只有一轮冷月俯瞰
And only the moon looks down!
收获的满月照耀四方
The harvest moon shines down!
是你 沙威 就知道你不会久等
It’s you, Javert. I knew you wouldn’t wait too long.
忠诚的公仆 又坚守岗位了
The faithful servant at his post once more!
这人是无辜的 他需要治伤
This man’s done no wrong. He needs a doctor’s care!
我警告你我不会放弃 我不会动摇
I warned you I would not give in! I won’t be swayed!
一小时后我任你处置
Another hour yet, and then I’m yours.
将你我的恩怨了结
And all our debts are paid!
又来了 好个仁人君子 还满嘴正义
The man of mercy comes again, and talks of justice!
快 情况紧急
Come, time is running short!
低头看看 沙威 他已经一只脚踩进坟墓里了
Look down, Javert! He’s standing in his grave!
带他走 冉阿让
Take him, Valjean!
趁我还没改变主意
Before I change my mind!
我等着你 24601
I will be waiting, 24601!
他是谁 是什么恶魔?
Who is this man? What sort of devil is he?
已经让我落入他的陷阱 却又选择放了我?
To have me caught in a trap, and choose to let me go free?
我的命运一度握于他手
It was his hour at last to put a seal on my fate!
抹掉过去 杀掉我灭口
Wipe out the past and wash me clean off the slate!
只需刀尖轻轻一挑
All it would take was a flick of his knife!
复仇近在眼前 他却放了我一条生路
Vengeance was his and he gave me back my life!
可恶 我竟然要活在一个贼的恩惠中
Damned if I live in the debt of a thief!
可恶 我竟在追捕的最后关头屈服
Damned if I yield at the end of the chase!
我代表法律 法律不能被嘲讽
I am the law, and the law is not mocked!
我要当面唾弃他给的怜悯
I’ll spit his pity right back in his face!
我们不可能共存于世
There is nothing on earth that we share!
沙威与冉阿让 不共戴天
It is either Valjean or Javert!
如今我怎能让此人
How can I now allow this man
将我握于掌心?
to hold dominion over me?
他曾在我追捕下亡命天涯
This desperate man whom I have hunted.
此时却给我生命 给我自♥由♥
He gave me my life! He gave me freedom!
我本应死于他手
I should have perished by his hand,
那是他的权利
it was his right.
死去也是我的权利
It was my right to die as well.
然而 我活了下来 却活在地狱里
Instead, I live, but live in hell.
我思绪一片混乱
And my thoughts fly apart.
这个人能不能相信?
Can this man be believed?
他的罪过难道该宽恕?
Shall his sins be forgiven?
他的罪行难道该赦免?
Shall his crimes be reprieved?
难道一定要我开始怀疑
And must I now begin to doubt,
多年来坚定不移的自己?
who never doubted all these years?
我本心如铁石 却不由颤抖
My heart is stone and still it trembles.
我所知的世界 迷失在阴影中
The world I have known is lost in shadow.
他究竟来自天堂还是地狱?
Is he from heaven or from hell?
他是否知道
And does he know,
今天他给我生路
that granting me my life today,
同样是取我性命
this man has killed me even so?
我伸手求援 却颓然坠落
I am reaching, but I fall.
群星也阴沉冰冷
And the stars are black and cold.
我凝视着这虚空 无法掌控
As I stare into the void of a world that cannot hold.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!