I overheard their plans. There will be no attack tonight.
他们想先耗尽我们补给 再一举拿下
They intend to starve us out before they start a proper fight.
他们会集中兵力 主攻右翼
Concentrate their force, hit us from the right.
骗子
Liar!
晚上好 亲爱的警探 多美好的夜晚
Good evening, dear Inspector. Lovely evening, my dear!
我认识这家伙 朋友们 他是警探沙威
I know this man, my friends. His name’s Inspector Javert!
他的话一个字也别信 全是一派胡言
So don’t believe a word he says, ’cause none of it’s true.
这只能证明 小家伙有大用处
This only goes to show what little people can do!
太棒了 小伽弗洛什 你是最棒的
Bravo, little Gavroche! You’re the top of the class!
现在怎么处置这条狡猾的蛇?
So what are we gonna do with this snake in the grass?
把他带走 关到酒馆里
Take this man and throw him in the tavern in there!
你的命运由人♥民♥决定 沙威警探
The people will decide your fate, Inspector Javert!
要杀要留 随你们这帮小男生高兴
Shoot me now or shoot me later – Every schoolboy to his sport!
叛国♥贼♥都死有余辜 我不认你们的人♥民♥法庭
Death to each and every traitor! I renounce your people’s court!
把他押下去
Take this man, bring him through.
我们还有正事
There is work we have to do.
有个男孩爬过街垒来了
There’s a boy climbing the barricade!
老天 你干什么呀 爱潘妮 你不会害怕吗?
Good God! What are you doing? ‘Ponine! Have you no fear?
你见到我的心上人了吗 你怎么又回来了?
Have you seen my beloved? Why have you come back here?
我照你吩咐送去了信 在门口见到了他父亲
Took the letter, like you said. I met her father at the door.
他说他会转交 我好像无法继续逗留
He said he would give it. I don’t think I can stand any more.
爱潘妮 怎么了? 你头发怎么湿湿的
eponine, what’s wrong? There’s something wet upon your hair.
爱潘妮 你受伤了 你需要接受治疗
eponine, you’re hurt! You need some help!
老天 到处都是血
Oh, God, it’s everywhere!
别担心 马吕斯先生
Don’t you fret, Monsieur Marius.
我已经不痛了
I don’t feel any pain.
一点细雨
A little fall of rain,
已经伤不了我了
can hardly hurt me now.
你在这里 我已心满意足
You’re here, that’s all I need to know.
你会守护我
And you will keep me safe.
你会抱紧我
And you will keep me close.
雨水会让花朵绽放
And rain will make the flowers grow.
你会活下去 艾潘妮 仁慈的主啊
But you will live, ‘Ponine, dear God above!
我多希望爱的话语能将你治愈
If I could close your wounds with words of love.
抱紧我 什么都不要说
Just hold me now, and let it be.
保护我 安慰我
Shelter me, comfort me.
如果我能 我要让你长命百岁
You will live 100 years if I could show you how.
我会守着你 不离不弃
I won’t desert you now.
雨水再也伤害不了我
The rain can’t hurt me now.
这雨会冲刷掉过去
This rain will wash away what’s past.
你会守护我
And you will keep me safe.
你会抱紧我
And you will keep me close.
我会在你的怀中入睡
I’ll sleep in your embrace at last.
天赐甘霖 将你带到我身边
The rain that brings you here is heaven blessed!
云开雨霁 我安然离去
The skies begin to clear and I’m at rest.
和你只有一息之隔
A breath away from where you are.
我终于回家了
I’ve come home from so far.
别伤心 马吕斯先生 安睡吧 亲爱的艾潘妮
don’t you fret, Monsieur Marius. Hushabye, dear eponine.
我已经不痛了 你不会再痛苦
I don’t feel any pain. You won’t feel any pain.
一点细雨 一点细雨
A little fall of rain… A little fall of rain…
已经伤不了我了 已经伤不了你了
can hardly hurt me now. can hardly hurt you now.
我就在这里
I’m here!
这于我已足够
That’s all I need to know.
你会守候我 我会陪伴你
And you will keep me safe. I will stay with you…
你会抱紧我 直到你入睡
And you will keep me close. till you are sleeping.
雨水 雨水
And rain… And rain…
会让花朵 会让花朵
will make the flowers… will make the flowers…
绽放
…grow.
她是第一个牺牲的人
She is the first to fall.
在街垒中第一个倒下
The first of us to fall upon this barricade.
她的名字叫艾潘妮
Her name was eponine!
她一生黑暗而寒冷 她却毫无畏惧
Her life was cold and dark yet she was unafraid!
我们将以她的名义而战
We fight here in her name.
她不会白白牺牲
She will not die in vain.
我们绝不会背叛她
She will not be betrayed!
一个穿制♥服♥的人来了
Here comes a man in uniform!
你来干什么?
What brings you to this place?
来当志愿者
I come here as a volunteer!
靠近些 露出你的脸
Approach, and show your face!
你穿着军队的制♥服♥
You wear an army uniform!
为了通过关卡
That’s why they let me through!
你年纪很大了 先生
You’ve got some years behind you, sir!
我还能做很多事
There’s much that I can do!
你看见那个犯人了吗?
You see that prisoner over there?
也是个所谓的志愿者
A volunteer like you!
一个叫沙威的密探
A spy who calls himself Javert!
他也会给他们陪葬
He’s going to get it, too!
他们要进攻了
They’re getting ready to attack!
拿着 好好使用
Take this, and use it well!
要是胆敢在背后偷袭 你就别想活命
But if you shoot us in the back, you’ll never live to tell.
一个排的工兵向街垒来了
Platoon of sappers advancing towards the barricade!
后面还有军队 至少50人
Troops behind them! Fifty men or more!
瞄准
Hold!
开火
Fire!
看 敌人逃跑了
Look how they turn and run!
我们打赢了
And so the war was won!
他们还会回来 再次发动进攻
They will be back again. Make an attack again.
多亏您的镇定和英勇
For your presence of mind. For the deed you have done.
胜利后我会好好感谢 先生
I will thank you, monsieur, when our battle is won.
不必感谢 先生 我只有一事相求
Give me no thanks, monsieur. There’s something you can do.
只要我能做到
If it is in my power.
把密探沙威给我 由我处置
Give me the spy Javert! Let me take care of him!
法律荡然无存 世界秩序颠倒
The law is inside out! The world is upside down!
随你处置吧 此人现在归你了
Do what you have to do! The man belongs to you!
敌人会重新集结 你们也要随时备战
The enemy may be regrouping! Hold yourself in readiness!
走吧朋友们 回到战斗的岗位
Come, my friends Back to your positions!
夜幕即将降临
The night is falling fast!
我们又见面了
We meet again!
你一辈子就等这一刻吧
You’ve hungered for this all your life.
复仇吧
Take your revenge!
是的 用刀子来杀了我
How right you should kill with a knife!
你话太多 我不会伤你性命的
You talk too much. Your life is safe in my hands
我不明白 快走吧
Don’t understand. Get out of here.
冉阿让 我警告你要小心 赶快离开
Valjean, take care! I’m warning you. Clear out of here!
一日做贼 终身为贼 你想要的都会去偷
Once a thief, forever a thief. What you want, you always steal!
你想拿我的命换你的
You would trade your life for mine.
对 冉阿让 你想和我做交易
Yes, Valjean, you want a deal!
现在就杀了我吧 放我走 你还得小心
Shoot me now for all I care! If you let me go, beware!
你还得向沙威交待
You’ll still answer to Javert!
你错了 一直都错了
You are wrong, and always have been wrong.
我只是个普通人 不比别人坏
I’m a man, no worse than any man.
你自♥由♥了 没有条件
You are free. There are no conditions.
没有交易 也不用恳求
No bargains or petitions.
我对你并无怨恨
There’s nothing that I blame you for.
你是在履行职责
You’ve done your duty,
仅此而已
nothing more.
如果我能活下来
If I come out of this alive,
你可以在普鲁梅街55号♥找到我
You’ll find me at number 55 Rue Plumet.
无疑 我们还会见面
No doubt our paths will cross again!
走吧
Go!
古费拉克 你来放哨
Courfeyrac, you take the watch.
天亮前他们不会进攻
They won’t attack until it’s light.
大家坚守信念
Everybody keep the faith,
就像雄鹰在翱翔 我们不是孤军在作战
For certain as the eagle flies, we are not alone.
人♥民♥会和我们一同站起来
The people too must rise!
马吕斯 休息吧
Marius! Rest.
和我举杯
Drink with me,
敬逝去的岁月
to days gone by!
和我同唱
Sing with me,
那熟悉的旋律
the songs we knew!
敬那些让我们魂牵梦绕的美丽姑娘

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!