审判日何时到来
How long before the Judgement Day?
好让我们手刃贪赃枉法之徒
Before we cut the fat ones down to size?
-处死国王 -解放人♥民♥
– Death to the King! – Liberty for all!
何时人们才能竖起防垒
Before the barricades arise?
明天再来
Come tomorrow
还在这里 拉马克将军家见
We meet here at General Lamarque’s house
带上武器
Bring your gun
拉马克将军万岁 拉马克将军万岁
Vive General Lamarque! Vive General Lamarque!
-马吕斯 -外公
– Marius! – Grandfather
你知不知道 你给咱家丢多少人
Have you any idea of the shame you bring on your family!
真是可耻
It’s a disgrace!
马吕斯
Marius!
拉马克将军万岁 拉马克将军万岁
Vive General Lamarque! Vive General Lamarque!
法国万岁 法国万岁
Vive la France! Vive la France!
法国万岁 法国万岁
Vive la France! Vive la France!
先生 近来可好
Hey there monsieur, what’s new with you?
还在准备推♥翻♥政♥府♥吗
Plotting to overthrow the state?
还在假装成穷♥人♥吗
You still pretending to be poor?
我知道你姥爷很有钱
Come on, I know your Grandpa’s rich
不是我挣的 我一分也不要
Won’t take a franc that I’ve not earned
我跟家人早就一刀两断
All of those bridges have been burned
我喜欢你的态度 先生
I like the way you talk, monsieur!
我喜欢你总是开玩笑
I like the way you always tease
他不知道
Little he knows
他看不见
Little he sees
爱潘妮
Eponine!
所有人 各就各位
Everyone here, you know your place
普吕戎 巴伯 铁牙
Brujon, Babet, Clacquesous
巴纳斯山跟爱潘妮盯着警♥察♥ 小心点
You, Montparnasse, watch for the law, with Eponine, take care
开始哭吧 不许出错 亲爱的
You turn on the tears! No mistakes, my dear!
行行好 先生 来这边
Please, m’sieur, come this way
孩子一天没吃东西了
Here’s a child that ain’t eaten today
给个铜板 救一条命
Save a life, spare a sou!
上帝会奖赏你的善心
God rewards all the good that you do
等等 我认识你
Wait a bit, know that face!
世界可真奇妙
Ain’t the world a remarkable place!
我这人过目不忘
Men like me don’t forget
你就是带走”克莱特”那混♥蛋♥
You’re the bastard that borrowed Colette!
-珂赛特 -管他的
– Cosette – Whatever
怎么回事 你疯了吗
What is this? Are you mad?
不 先生 你一定搞错了
No, monsieur, you don’t know what you say!
你认识我 我认识你
You know me! I know you!
你还欠我钱呢
And you’ll pay what I’m due
最好多掏点儿
And you better dig deep!
那小妞可不便宜
Cause she doesn’t come cheap!
普吕戎
Brujon
警♥察♥来了 快走 快跑 是沙威
It’s the police! Disappear! Run for it! It’s Javert!
-珂赛特 -爸爸
– Cosette! – Papa
快跑
Go, go!
又一桩广场骚乱 又一阵恶臭扑鼻
Another brawl in the square! Another stink in the air!
有没有目击证人 向沙威答话
Was there a witness to this? Well, let him speak to Javert!
先生 这一带不安全
Monsieur, these streets are not safe
败类们给我小心点
But let these vermin beware
我们一定打恶除霸
We’ll see that justice is done!
看看这群混♥蛋♥
Look upon this fine collection
从石头底下爬出来
Crawled from underneath a stone
这些蚯蚓和蛆虫如潮而上
This swarm of worms and maggots
会把你洗劫到一毛不剩
Could have picked you to the bone!
我认识那个人
I know this man over here,
我知道他的名字和营生
I know his name and his trade
只要你作证 我会将他绳之以法
And on your witness, monsieur, I’ll see him suitably paid
那位绅士哪去了 他怎么会想逃跑
But where’s the gentlemen gone? And why on earth would he run?
再想找他就费劲了
You will have a job to find him!
他可不像看来那么简单
He’s not all he seems to be
跟在他后面那个女孩
And that girl he trails behind him
是从我手里偷去的
She’s the child he stole from me!
-还有我 -对 我们俩的
– Yeah, and me – Yeah both of us
莫非是那老逃犯
Could it be he’s that old jailbird
又被潮水送上了岸
That the tide now washes in?
听到我名字才落荒而逃
Heard my name and started running
所有迹象都指向他
All the omens point to him
既然受害者不在
In the absence of a victim
亲爱的督察 我能走吗
Dear Inspector, may I go?
等你逮到他时要记得
And remember when you’ve nicked him
是咱给你提的醒啊
It was me what told you so
让那老家伙继续跑吧
Let the old man keep on running
我要让他跑断腿
I will run him off his feet!
你们好自为之 给我清理街道
Everyone about your business! Clear this garbage off the street!
珂赛特 我想起来了
Cosette! Now I remember
珂赛特 怎么会这样
Cosette! How can it be?
我们小时候在一起
We were children together
看我变成什么样子
Look what’s become of me
爱潘妮 那女孩是谁
Eponine! Who was that girl?
那资产阶级的便宜货吗
That bourgeois two-a-penny thing!
爱潘妮 帮我找到她
Eponine, find her for me!
-给我什么好处 -什么都行
– What will you give me? – Anything!
看你着急样子
Got you all excited now, but
天晓得她有什么好
God knows what you see in her
你现在开心了吧
Aren’t you all delighted now?
我不要你的钱 先生
No, I don’t want your money, sir
爱潘妮 帮帮我吧
Eponine, do this for me,
找到她家
Discover where she lives
但你去时小心
But careful how you go
别让你父亲知道
Don’t let your father know
爱潘妮 她不找到 我就迷失
Eponine! I’m lost until she’s found
你看 我说对了吧
You see? I told you so!
我知道好些事呢
There’s lots of things I know!
爱潘妮
Eponine
她很有办法的
she knows her way around
时机近了
The time is near
近得让人血脉贲张
So near it’s stirring the blood in their veins
但是要当心
And yet beware!
不要被酒冲昏理智
Don’t let the wine go to your brains
我们需要一个信♥号♥♥
We need a sign
使人♥民♥聚集在此
To rally the people
使他们武装起来
To call them to arms
使大家站在同一战线
To bring them in line!
马吕斯 醒醒
Marius, wake up!
今天怎么了
What’s wrong today?
你像是撞见鬼啦
You look as if you’ve seen a ghost
喝点酒 来说说看
Some wine, and say what’s going on!
你说鬼吗 或许真是鬼
A ghost, you say? A ghost maybe!
她仿佛就像鬼
She was like a ghost to me
刚刚还在 转眼却消失无踪
One minute there, then she was gone!
你让我又喜又惊
I am agog! I am aghast!
马吕斯终于谈恋爱啦
Is Marius in love at last?
从没见过他这样神魂颠倒
I’ve never heard him “Ooh” and “Aah”
你在讨论仗要怎么打
You talk of battles to be won
他却在情场上做唐璜
And here he comes like Don Juan!
真比歌♥剧还更精彩
It is better than an opera!
这是每个人决定命运的时刻
It is time for us all to decide who we are
难道咱们是为看歌♥剧的权利而战吗
Do we fight for the right to a night at the opera now?
你可自问过 将为此付出多少
Have you asked of yourselves what’s the price you might pay?
难道这只是富家子弟的一场游戏
Is this simply a game for a rich young boy to play?
世界的颜色 每天都在变
The colors of the world are changing day by day
红 人♥民♥的沸腾怒血
Red, the blood of angry men!
黑 过往的黑暗时代
Black, the dark of ages past!
红 迎来曙光的世界
Red, a world about to dawn!
黑 终于结束的长夜
Black, the night that ends at last!
若你今天见到她 你或许能体会
Had you seen her today, you might know how it feels