24601号♥
24601!
市长大人 你身体不适 请随我来
Monsieur le Mayor, you are not well, you must come with me
你会相信我 去问沙威督察
You’ll believe me, ask inspector Javert
让他来医院找我
He will find me at the hospital
珂赛特 天变冷了
Cosette, it’s turned so cold
珂赛特 睡觉时间过了
Cosette, it’s past your bedtime
你玩了一整天
You’ve played the day away
天就快黑了
And soon it will be night
过来啊 珂赛特
Come to me, Cosette,
阳光就要消失
The light is fading,
你可看见
Don’t you see,
启明星已出来了
The evening star appearing?
过来啊
Come to me,
靠着我肩膀躺下
And rest against my shoulder
时间流逝如飞 越发寒冷如冰
How fast the minutes fly away and every minute colder?
亲爱的芳汀
Dear Fantine,
珂赛特就快来了
Cosette will be here soon
亲爱的芳汀 她会到你身边
Dear Fantine, she will be by your side
来啊珂赛特 我的孩子
Come Cosette, my child
你去哪儿了
where did you go?
安息吧
Be at peace
永远安息吧
Be at peace ever more
我的珂赛特
My Cosette
会有我保护 由我抚养
shall live in my protection
带她去
Take her now
你的孩子将衣食无缺
Your child will want for nothing
好先生
Good monsieur
你是上帝送来的
you come from God in heaven
告诉珂赛特
Tell Cosette
我爱她
I love her
等我醒来
and I’ll see her
就去看她
When I wake
冉阿让 终于
Valjean, at last
我们坦白相见
We see each other plain!
“市长先生”
“Monsieur le Mayor”
准备带上另一种锁链吧
You’ll wear a different chain!
在你开口前 沙威
Before you say another word, Javert,
在你将我奴隶般地铐起来之前
Before you chain me up like a slave again,
听我说 我有件事必须做
Listen to me! There is something I must do
这女人留下了一个孩子在受苦
This woman leaves behind a suffering child
只有我能救她
There is none but me who can intercede
发发慈悲 我只要三天就好
In mercy’s name, three days are all I need,
我定会回来 我以誓言担♥保♥
Then I’ll return, I pledge my word
-我定会回来 -你当我疯了吗
– Then I’ll return – You must think me mad!
我追捕你这么多年
I’ve hunted you across the years
你这种人本性难移
Men like you can never change
像你这种人
A man such as you!
-随你怎么看我 -你这种人本性难移
– Believe of me what you will – Men like you can never change
-那是我发过的誓言 -你这种人本性难移
– There is a duty that I’m sworn to do – Men like me can never change
-你根本不了解我 -不 24601号♥
– You know nothing of my life – No, 24601!
-我只是偷了点面包 -维护♥法♥律是我职责
– All I did was steal some bread – My duty is to the law
-你才不懂世事炎凉 -你没有权利
– You know nothing of the world – You have no rights
-你宁可置我于死地 -24601跟我走
– You would sooner see me dead – Come with me, 24601
-你要等我去伸张正义 -现在情势倒转
– But not before I see this justice done! – Now the wheel has turned around
-你要等我去伸张正义 -冉阿让一文不值
– But not before I see this justice done! – Jean Valjean is nothing now
-我警告你 沙威 -胆敢跟我提犯罪
– I am warning you, Javert, – Dare you talk to me of crime
-我比你强壮得多 -你欠的债必须要还
– I’m a stronger man by far! – And the price you had to pay
-我还有几分力气 -每个人生来都有罪
– There is power in me yet! – Every man is born in sin
-我责任还未开始 -每个人要选自己的路
– My race is not yet run! – Every man must choose his way
你才不了解沙威
You know nothing of Javert!
我生在牢狱中
I was born inside a jail
在你这样的人♥渣♥中间
I was born with scum like you
我也来自平民窟
I am from the gutter too
天上有座云间堡
There is a castle on a cloud
梦中我爱去探访
I like to go there in my sleep
那里没有地要扫
Aren’t any floors for me to sweep,
不在我的云间堡
Not in my castle on a cloud
堡中有位白衣女
There is a lady all in white
抱我轻唱摇篮曲
Holds me and sings a lullaby
她人美丽又温柔
She’s nice to see and she’s soft to touch
她说 珂赛特 我多么爱你
She says, Cosette, I love you very much
那里没人会迷路
I know a place where no one’s lost
那里没人会啼哭
I know a place where no one cries
眼泪我们不允许
Crying at all is not allowed,
不在我的云间堡
Not in my castle on a cloud
这是谁呀
Now look who’s here!
咱们大小姐
The little madam herself,
又在假装做乖乖女啦
Pretending once again she’s been so awfully good
别给我抓到你偷懒
Better not let me catch you slacking!
别给我看到
Better not catch my eye!
你妈寄来那十块臭法郎
Ten rotten francs your mother sends me
够买♥♥什么的
What is that going to buy?
去拿水桶
Now take that pail,
我的娇小姐
My little Mademoiselle,
到井里打水来
And go and draw some water from the well
早就不该收留你
We should never have taken you in in the first place
看我们干的蠢事
How stupid the things that we do!
有其母必有其女 都是街上的人♥渣♥
Like mother, like daughter, the scum of the street
妈妈
Mama!
爱潘妮 过来 宝贝
Eponine, come my dear
爱潘妮 让我看看
Eponine, let me see you
戴上小蓝帽真好看
You look very well in that little blue hat!
到底还是有孩子知道听话
There’s some little girls who know how to behave
知道该穿什么 让我谢天谢地
And they know what to wear and I’m saying thank heaven for that!
还呆着干嘛 珂赛特
Still there, Cosette?
哭也没用
Your tears will do you no good!
还不快去树林的井里打水
I told you to fetch some water from the well in the wood
求求你别让我自己去
Please do not send me out alone
别让我自己去那么黑的地方
Not in the darkness on my own
闭嘴 否则我就不这么好脾气啦
Now shut your face, or I’ll forget to be nice!
我让你做事去 别让我说第二次
You heard me ask for something and I never ask twice
起床起床 要开张了
Waky waky, we’re opening
我爱你 我可真爱你
I love you, I love you so much
我这帮酒虫
My band of soaks
我这窝色鬼
My den of dissolutes
我那些荤段子
My dirty jokes
我那伙烂醉友
My always pissed as newts
我这群荡♥妇♥养的杂种
My sons of whores
不不不 今晚不行
No no no no no, no tonight
成天在我旅店里鬼混
Spend their lives in my inn!
起床起床
Waky waky
小信鸽要飞回家
Homing pigeons homing in
翩翩飞进来
They fly through my doors,
四脚爬出去
And they crawl out on all fours
-爸爸 给你 -谢谢亲爱的
– Daddy, here! – Thank you darling
先生请进 请随便坐
Welcome, monsieur! Sit yourself down
见过全城最好的旅店老板
And meet the best innkeeper in town!
其他老板 都是骗子
As for the rest, all of them crooks
一手敲竹杠 一手做假账
Rooking the guests and cooking the books
哪儿找得到
Seldom do you see
我这样的老实人
Honest men like me
心地善良好绅士
A gent of good intent
甘心做一位
Who’s content to be
旅店主人 最会讨人喜爱
Master of the house! Doling out the charm
随时准备跟人握手击掌
Ready with a handshake and an open palm
说个荤段子 搞些小热闹
Tells a saucy tale, makes a little stir
谁能不喜欢 快乐开心人
Customers appreciate a bon-viveur
乐于帮朋友
Glad to do a friend a favor
和气不要钱
Doesn’t cost me to be nice
可天下哪有白食 啥没有个价码
But nothing gets you nothing everything has got a little price!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!