带他平安回来
Bring him home
带他平安回来
Bring him home!
带他平安
Bring him
回来
home!
我说的没错 火♥药♥被雨打湿了
I was right. The rain’s damaged the gunpowder
我们弹♥药♥短缺
We’re low on ammunition
只剩我们一个防垒了
We’re the only barricade left
什么
What?
只剩我们这些人了
We are the only ones left
人♥民♥没有响应
The people have not stirred
他们太怕政♥府♥ 放弃了我们
We’re abandoned by those who still live in fear
不必无谓牺牲
Let us not waste lives
谁想离开 我们就此别过
Let all who wish to… go from here
你可听到人们在唱 愤怒的人群歌♥声嘹亮
Do you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry men?
这歌♥声来自人♥民♥ 永不愿再受奴役
It is the music of a people who will not be slaves again!
当你心跳激昂 回荡战鼓隆隆
When the beating of your heart, echoes the beating of the drums,
新的生活即将展开 只等明日到来
there is a life about to start when tomorrow comes!
安灼拉 我们需要更多弹♥药♥
Enjolras, We need more ammunitions
我去柱廊那边
I’m going into the colonnade
那边有些尸体 有干燥弹♥药♥
There are dead bodies there, dry ammunitions
咱们的火♥药♥全湿透了
The gun powder’s wet through
咱们快去 全部拿回来
Good, let’s run up, get everything out there
全部拿回来
Let’s get everything
大人不知道 小孩打仗时
Little people know, when little people fight
看着好欺负
We may look easy pickings
加夫罗契
Gavroche!
其实更厉害
but we’ve got some bite
加夫罗契 过来
Gavroche, come here!
莫看狗崽小 就去踢一脚
So never kick a dog, because he’s just a pup
加夫罗契
Gavroche!
我们打仗抵上二十兵团
We’ll fight like twenty armies
而且绝不放弃
and we won’t give up
加夫罗契 加夫罗契 你在干什么
Gavroche! Gavroche! What are you doing?
不不 得拉他回来
No! No! Someone pull him back!
快快 把他弄回来
Go, go, get him back!
去把他弄回来
Go get him back!
所以你小心了
So you’d better run for cover
小狗崽会长…
when the pup grows…
防垒里的人听好
You at the barricades listen to this!
巴黎人♥民♥都睡得正香
The people of Paris sleep in their beds!
你们没希望了
You have no chance!
彻底没希望了
No chance at all!
何必白白送命
Why throw your lives away?
咱们死也要面对敌人
Let us die facing our foes!
让他们血流成河
Make them bleed while we can!
打他个落花流水
Make them pay through the nose!
为每位战友报仇
Make them pay for every man!
让我们团结一心 前仆后继
Let others rise to take our place
直至自♥由♥ 泽被大地
until the earth is free!
大炮
Cannons!
越快越好 快点
Quick as you can, come on
-大炮 -先打前排
– Cannons! – Forward first!
等命令 等命令
Wait for it! Wait for it!
开火
Fire!
马吕斯
Marius!
看 他们又拉来一架
There, they’re bringing another for us!
二号♥大炮 开火
Second cannon! Fire!
开火
Fire!
瞄准 开火
Take aim! Fire!
找掩护 孩子
Take cover, boy!
更多士兵来了
There’s more men!
更多士兵来了 安灼拉
There’s more men, Enjolras!
大炮就位
Cannon’s ready!
开火
Fire!
大炮就位
Cannon’s ready!
开火
And fire!
-就位 -开火
– Ready! – Fire!
前进
Advance!
当心
Watch out!
不
No!
走 撤退
Go! Get out!
开门 求求你 求求你
Please! Please! Please!
求你开开门
Open the door, please!
求求你
Please!
需要一扇门 得封住门口
We need a door! We need to barricade the door!
马吕斯 马吕斯
Marius! Marius!
我们撤 我们撤
Let’s go! Let’s go!
撤 撤
Go! Go!
-撤 -过来 过来
-Go! – Come here! Come here!
谢了喂
Thank you!
革命万岁
Long live the revolution!
这戒指不错
Here is a pretty ring
你好
Oh! Hello!
-你还活着 我救了你 -是你
– You’re alive! I saved you! – You, you!
要怎样才能出去
How do I get out of here?
那边 走到头然后左转
It’s that way, all the way down then to the left
沙威 我就知道你不肯久等
It’s you, Javert I knew you wouldn’t wait too long
法律的忠仆再次坚守岗位
The faithful servant at his post once more!
这人是无辜的 他需要医生
This man’s done no wrong. He needs a doctor’s care!
我警告过你 我不会让步
I warned you I would not give in!
我不会动摇
I won’t be swayed!
再一小时 之后我随你处置
Another hour yet, and then I’m yours
把咱们恩怨一次算清
And all our debts are paid!
好个仁人君子 又是满嘴正义
The man of mercy comes again, and talks of justice!
快 来不及了
Come, time is running short!
低头看 沙威 他眼看快进坟墓里
Look down, Javert! He’s standing in his grave!
再走一步 你必死
One more step and you die
他是谁 是怎样的魔鬼
Who is this man? What sort of devil is he?
让我堕入陷阱 却又放我离开
To have me caught in a trap, and choose to let me go free?
他终于有机会取我性命
It was his hour at last to put a seal on my fate!
抹去前科 让我彻底消失
Wipe out the past and wash me clean off the slate!
只要他刀尖一挑
All it would take was a flick of his knife!
就能趁机复仇 然而他饶了我性命
Vengeance was his and he gave me back my life!
可恨 我会欠一个贼一条命
Damned if I live in the debt of a thief!
可恨 我会在最后关头屈服
Damned if I yield at the end of the chase!
我是法律 法律不容嘲笑
I am the law, and the law is not mocked!
我要将那施舍 当面唾弃归还
I’ll spit his pity right back in his face!
我们两人背道而驰
There is nothing on earth that we share!
冉阿让和沙威不共戴天
It is either Valjean or Javert!
我的思绪纷乱
And my thoughts fly apart
我能相信他吗
Can this man be believed?
他的过错能否被宽恕
Shall his sins be forgiven?
他的罪行能否被抹销
Shall his crimes be reprieved?
我怎么现在开始犹豫
And must I now begin to doubt
多年来我一向多么坚定
Who never doubted all these years?
我心如坚石 此刻却在颤抖
My heart is stone and still it trembles
我熟悉的世界 迷失于阴影
The world I have known is lost in shadow
他究竟来自天堂还是地狱
Is he from heaven or from hell?
他是否知道
And does he know
今日他饶我性命
that granting me my life today
其实已杀我于无形
this man has killed me even so?
我苦苦寻找 却屡屡跌倒
I am reaching, but I fall
看那群星 漆黑冰冷
And the stars are black and cold
我凝视无尽虚空
As I stare into the void
我的世界 已四分五裂
of a world that cannot hold
我要逃离那个世界
I’ll escape now from that world,
逃离冉阿让的世界
from the world of Jean Valjean
我无路可退
There is nowhere I can turn
我无法前行
There is no way to go on!
你可曾看他们冲向战场
Did you see them going off to fight?