And l wish l couId keep my mouth shut and let this poor wretch suffer for me.
但是 继续审理吧 先生
But– Continue with the investigation, monsieur.
你会发现更多证据证明—我是冉阿让
You will find further proof that l am Valjean.
马上到我办公室来
l need you in the office right away.
-你回来了 -我还没去接孩子
– You’re back. – I don’t have the child yet.
-我一个小时后离开 她怎么样 -咳得更厉害了
-I’ll be leaving in an hour. How is she? -Cough’s much worse.
咳的血也更多了 她
There’s more blood now. She’s–
我认为她是在撑着见她女儿最后一面
l think she’s just holding on to see her daughter.
-站住 -我有个紧急信件要转给沙威
– Wait. – I’ve an urgent message for Javert.
-给我吧 -要亲手交给他
– I’ll take it up. – To be delivered by hand.
是从阿♥拉♥斯来得特别指令
This is a special warrant from Arras.
我早就知道
l knew it.
先生 你回来了
Monsieur, you’re back.
芳汀 如果事情有所
lf something were–
我才梦到
l was just dreaming…

about you.
-别太激动 -和我
– Don’t excite yourself. – And me.
还有珂赛特
And Cosette.
我们看着她施礼
We were at her confirmation…
她是那么美丽
and she looked so beautiful.
-芳汀 如果 -然而她却不认识我
– Fantine, if something were– – But then she didn’t know me.
我则痛哭流涕
And l was crying.
我要和你说点事
I have to tell you something.
-我知道 -我不能
– l know… – l won’t be able–
我就要死了
l’m not going to live long.
能把这个交给她吗
Would you give this to her?
-我留给她的 -好的
– l saved it for her. – Yes.
-能把这个交给她吗 求求你 -我会给她的
– Could you give it to her, please? – I’Il give it to her.
她来和你住在一起行吗
She can come stay with you, can’t she?
你来养育她 可以吗
You wilI raise her, won’t you?
好的
Yes.
-我会养育她的 -答应我
– l’Il raise her. – Promise me, monsieur.
我答应
l promise.
他谎撒得不错 对不对 平常总在练习
He lies so well, doesn’t he? He’s had a lot of practice.
一生都是谎言
A lifetime of lies.
-救救我 -没事的
– Save me! – it’s all right.
他不是来找你
He’s not here for you.
市长先生
Monsieur le Maire–
他不再是市长了
He isn’t mayor anymore.
-我们私下谈一下 -大声说 不要窃窃私语
– Let me talk to you in private. – Speak up. Don’t mumble!
-我求你帮忙 -快点 大声说
– l need a f avor. – Come on! Speak up!
-给我两天的时间把她的孩子接回来 -你讲笑呀
– Give me two days to fetch her child. – Are you joking?
-我会给你任何你想要的 -你以为我是傻瓜吗
– I’ll pay anything you want. – Do you think l’m that stupid?
我想你是这么认为的
l think you do.
当你原谅我时一定在暗暗发笑 慷慨仁慈的市长
You must have laughed when you forgave me, generous and kind Mayor.
-我求你 -你不能为你的妓♥女♥做任何事
-l beg you– -You’ll not fetch things for your whore!
你要回到属于你的地方 这个婊♥子♥也要坐牢
You’re going back where you belong, and this bitch is going to jail.
听我说 你再也见不到你女儿了 你要去坐牢
Listen to me! You’ll never see your daughter again! You’re going to prison!
他救不了你 他是个罪犯
He can’t save you. He’s a criminal.
社会的渣滓
Scum of the earth!
起来
Get up!
很高兴又见到你 阿让
it’s a pleasure to see you again, Valjean.
你害死了她
You killed her.
你要去哪儿 阿让 你没有证件
Where wilI you go, Valjean? You don’t have papers.
我会抓到你的
I’ll find you.
她忏悔了 是吗
She repented, didn’t she?
-她安详的去了 -是的 先生
– She made her peace with God. – Yes, monsieur.
你是个罪犯 是真的吗
Are you a convict? ls that true?
是的
Yes.
-督察呢 -在里面
– Where’s the inspector? – lnside.
你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
真可惜
That’s a pity.
你最好把我打昏
You’d better hit me hard enough to make a lump.
-他在哪儿 -他一个半小时前走了
– Where is he? – He left half an hour ago.
-走路 -坐马车
– On foot? – On the wagon.
-哪个方向 -南方
– Which way? – The southern route.
-找辆邮车 -是的 长官
– Commandeer the mail coach. – Yes, sir.
不是你 博韦尔 你们两个 去
Not you, Beauvais. You two, go!
-随便找人问 大家都看到他走了 -他带走了多少钱
– Ask anybody. Everybody saw him leave. – How much money did he take?
-一个子儿也没拿 -把账本给我
– He didn’t take any. – Show me the book.
我不明白 他把产权转让了
I don’t understand. He transferred ownership.
给所有的雇员
To all the employees.
按照资历进行平均分配
Shares have been apportioned by seniority.
他自己什么也没拿
He withdrew nothing for himself.
快点儿
Quickly!
再快点儿 快点 加把劲
Faster! Come on! Drive them there!
-早上好 马德兰市长先生 -早上好
你干什么 别慢下来 把马鞭给我
– Whoa! – Don’t slow down. Give me the reins.
快点
Come on!
我们跑得太快了 长官
We’re going too fast, sir!
站住
Hold on!

You’re–
你被捕了
You’re under arrest–
那个妓♥女♥ 她给谁写信了 把地址给我
The whore– who did she write to? The address– give it to me!
你在这儿 小婊♥子♥ 干吗去了
There you are, you little sIut. What took you so long?
-这很重 -别让我听见你怨三道四
– It’s heavy. – Don’t let me hear you complaining.
你一个苏也没有 起码可以打扫下卫生吧
You don’t bring a sou. The least you can do is clean the rooms!
我喂你这张贪婪的小嘴
l feed your greedy little mouth.
我听到谢谢了吗 没有 我只听到狡辩
Do l get thanks? No, I get smart answers.
现在去干活
Now get to work!
你要把袜子织完 否则没有晚餐吃
Finish those stockings or you’Il get no supper.
你必须自己养活自己
You have to earn your keep!
你要什么
What do you want?
-一个房♥间 -一间房♥要20苏
– A room, please. – A room costs 20 sou.
我可以预付
I’ll pay in advance.
好 没问题 先生
Oh. Very well, monsieur.
亲爱的 我的宝贝
My dear, my sweet, my precious–
-你忘了 是吗 -我忘了
– You’ve forgotten, haven’t you? – I’ve forgotten.
确实是 对吧 我很健忘
l do that, don’t l? l forget things.
-我忘了什么 -普通房♥我们都租完了
– What have l forgotten? – We’ve rented the regular room.
只剩下蜜月套房♥了
We’ve only got the wedding chamber left.
对不起 先生 那种房♥要40苏
l’m sorry, monsieur, but that costs 40 sou.
-你要吃饭吗 -面包和芝士
– You want a meal? – Bread and cheese.
就这些吗 有炖兔肉
Is that all? There’s rabbit stew.
-她在织什么 -谁
– What’s she knitting? – Who?
哦 她在给我的女儿们织袜子
Oh. She’s making stockings for my daughters.
-她不是你的女儿吗 -那个怪物 不是
– She’s not your daughter? – Not that creature. No.
怎么了 你对她感兴趣吗
Why? Does she interest you?
也许
Perhaps.
-她叫什么名字 -珂赛特
– What’s her name? – Cosette.
-那些值多少钱 -小女孩
– What are they worth? – The girl?
-袜子 -袜子 我不知道
– The stockings. – The stockings– I don’t know.
-袜子可以卖♥♥给你 -也许要30苏
– You can buy the stockings. – Probably 30 sou.
我要买♥♥下来 我要买♥♥她织袜子的时间
I’ll buy them. l’m paying for her time.
我想让她玩
I want her to play.
当然可以 你要明白 我的意思是每只袜子30苏
Of course, you understand, l meant 30 sou for each stocking.
珂赛特 起来 出来
Cosette, get up. Come on. Get out of there.
快出来
Get out of there!
出来
Get out!
你现在为我工作 你可以休息 也可以玩
You’re working for me now. You can rest or you can play.
你想干什么
What would you like?
夫人 是真的吗 允许我玩吗
Madame, is it true? Am l allowed to play?
你听见了 是吗 你必须玩
You heard, didn’t you? You must play!
快点 开始玩吧
Hurry up! Start playing.
也许先生喜欢珂赛特在他的腿上玩
Perhaps monsieur would like Cosette to play on his lap?
我要去巴黎
l’m heading to Paris.
-有没有邮车可以搭乘 -已经过去了
– Is there a mail carriage I can take? – It’s gone already.
下一趟要黎明才到
Next coach to Paris arrives at dawn.
-你喜欢我们的珂赛特吗 -我想带她走
– You Iike our Cosette? – l want to take her with me.
先生 我必须告诉你事实 我很喜欢这个孩子
Monsieur, l have to telI you the truth. l adore that child.
-你很喜欢她 -是 是真的
– You adore her. – Yes, it’s true.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!