And this allows us to show these changes,
使佛罗伦萨时期以某种方式呈现
to make the Florentine period look in a certain way,
然后 米兰时期以另一种方式呈现
and then, say, Milan in another way.
年复一年的 这两座城市已经差异明显
These two cities already differentiate with every passing year,
尤其在风格上
also in terms of style,
这也造就了列奥纳多以及他的为人
who Leonardo is and his way of being.
因为服装可以告诉我们50%的角色 甚至更多
Because costumes tell us 50% of characters, even more.
对于男演员来说 最具挑战性的事情
The most challenging thing for actors
是表演时要系领带和外套
is to wear a tie and a jacket when they are acting.
希区柯克也这样说过 这是最难的事情
Hitchcock said that. It’s the hardest thing.
但是当他们给你戏服时…真漂亮。
But when they give you a costume… it’s beautiful.
戏服将你带入另一钟迁移
A costume already carries you into another movement.
它带你进入一个时代 戏服定义的时代 不是吗?
It carries you into an era, which costume defines, doesn’t it?
这里我们有据说是列奥纳所做的全部画作
Here we have all the paintings Leonardo is supposed to do.
我得像画中那样安排一些女演员的头发
I have to arrange some actresses’ hair like in the paintings.
这个时代 即15世纪 我要去…
This era, i.e. the 15th century, I’m just going to…
工作对我来说很自然…
Working comes naturally to me…
这些历史时期 你的明白?
these historical periods, you see?
就好像我出生在那个时代
It’s as if I was born in that era.
我不知道,也许我有一些先辈,我不知道
I don’t know, maybe I have some ancestors, I don’t know.
对我来说很简单 就是这样 我只需诚实
It is easy for me, that’s it. I have to be honest.
因为历史重建为你提供了机会
Because a historical reconstruction gives you the opportunity
将自己的工作技巧
to put your own working technique,
还有你自己的才华和文化 付诸实践
as well as your own genius and culture, into practice.
那就是与众不同的地方
That’s what makes a difference.
因为我认为观众总是知道
Because I think the audience always knows
当他们得到一个现实的版本
when they’ve been given a version of reality,
而不是被邀请进入现实 的时候
rather than being invited into a reality.
这有很大不同
It’s very different.
您认为 “这很漂亮–”
You think, “This is pretty–”
您不会更加接近它
You’re not going to get much closer to it.
我们穿着相同的服装 这是按比例的
We’re in roughly the same costume, and this is, per scale,
原样 房♥间也一样
what it looked like. The room is as well.
拥有它 不仅仅是在电影上 真是令人难以置信
It’s incredible to have it, not just on film,
融入其中并环顾
but to be in it and to look around
平台绘画之外的地方
beyond the platform painting.
拥有那一瞬间
Having that moment.
我认为古装戏经常受困于此
I think costume drama often suffers from that.
它可能是相当有造型
It can be quite tableau.
相当有表现力 但却无人居住
Quite presented, rather than inhabited.
我希望能感到这个世界有人居住
And I want this world to feel inhabited.
因此 每套布景都融入其中 每套服装都穿着破旧
So, every set feels lived in, every costume feels worn.
指甲下有污垢
There’s dirt under the fingernails.
头发有点油腻 腋下有汗水
The hair is a little bit greasy, there’s sweat under the armpits.
那是一个真实的世界
It’s a real world.
列奥纳多属于那个世界
Leonardo belongs to the world,
因此 我们寻找具有深厚积淀的专业人士
so we looked for professionals of great depth…
…具有国际化背景
…international depth,
也有良好的智力潜能和敏感性
but also of great intellectual capacity and sensitivity.
无论是谁参与到这部剧集 都必须有强烈的…
Whoever worked on this film set had to have a strong…
我怎么说呢…
how can I say this…
强烈的艺术素养和出色的敬业精神
a strong artistic bent, and an outstanding professionalism
使这样的国际梦想成为现实
to make such an international dream come true.
观众应该看看《列奥纳多》
The audience should watch Leonardo,
因为我出演可这部剧
because I am in the series.
Okay 完美
Okay, perfect.
因为这部剧集描绘了有史以来最伟大的艺术家
Because it’s a series about the greatest artist of all time,
列奥纳多·达·芬奇
Leonardo Da Vinci.
建议大家观赏《列奥纳多》 因为剧集很迷人
People should watch Leonardo because it’s fascinating.
这是一次洞察…
It’s an insight into one of the most
对世界历史上最杰出的人类大脑之一的一次洞察
extraordinary human brains in the history of the world.
我们将他看作一个常人 当我们这样做时
We get to see him as a person. And when we do that,
我们甚至对这个男人感到惊讶
we’re even more amazed at this man,
这个设法完成他所做的事情的天才
this genius, who managed to accomplish what he did.
这让他变得更加真实,也变得更加不可思议
It makes him more real and then even more incredible.
这不是一部古装剧 更不是典型的古装剧
It’s not a costume drama. It’s not a classic costume drama.
它是关于爱与关系的
It’s about love and relationship
将自己推向极限
and pushing yourself to the limit
再次学习如何爱
and learning how to love again.
这是一个非常现代的剧集
It’s a very modern series
这是一个普世故事,所以每个人都应该看看
and it’s a universal story, so everyone should watch it.
我希望能有很多人收看到这部剧集
I hope loads of people tune in to watch this show.
我觉得这很重要
I feel like it’s very relevant.
我们对列奥纳多·达·芬奇的理解更上一层楼
We get to understand Leonardo Da Vinci on a level that I don’t think any of us
先前不会有这种理解
will previously have had beyond just
先前只是知道他的主要艺术品
the major pieces of artwork that we know him for.
但是艺术品背后的那个神秘的人是谁呢?
But who is that enigmatic man behind them?
它是如何完成的 我们展示它的细节
How it was all done and the detail that we show it.
我们竭尽全力确保所有内容在历史上都是准确的
We went to great lengths to make sure that everything is historically accurate.
我认为我们完成了一项伟大的工作 所以仅凭这一点
I think we’ve done a great job doing that. So for that alone,
就值得看这部剧
it’s worth seeing it.
剧集很棒 你将…
It’s beautifully presented, and you will…
如果你对艺术或创作有任何兴趣
If you have any interest at all in
本剧集将与你说来
art or creation, this series will speak to you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!