You know, a girl’s first time is very important.
你知道吗? 女孩子的第一次是最重要的
It determines the rest of her life sexually.
那关系到她往后对性的态度
I read that once in one of my sister’s magazines.
这是我在我姐姐的杂♥志♥上看到的
My girlfriends told me they hated their first experience.
我的朋友告诉我她们的第一次都很不愉快
That’s because they didn’t love the guys.
因为她们的对象并不是她们真正爱的人
They just did it to show off.
她们只想炫耀自己的性经验
Afterwards, they started liking it, like cigarettes.
之后 做♥爱♥对她们来说就像抽烟一样
Will I like it the first time?
我希望我的第一次是美好的
Mathilda, no.
玛婷达 不行
Why not?
为什么?
I just can’t.
就是不行
You love someone else?
你已经有心上人了?
No.I mean…
不 我的意思是
There was someone a long time ago.
很久以前我曾经爱过一个女人
Before I came to the States.
那是我来到这里之前的事了
Her father didn’t want her to see me.
她的父亲不希望她跟我见面
She was from a very respectable family.
她来自一个非常显赫的家族
Mine was…
而我家
you know…
你知道
not so respectable.
并不怎么好
Her dad went nuts every time she’d take off to see me.
每次她偷偷跑出来见我 她父亲就会抓狂
She still snuck off to see you, right?
但她还是不顾一切的去见你 对吧?
Right.
没错
See, nothing can stop love, Leon.
你看 没有任何事物挡得住爱情 里昂
He killed her.
她父亲杀了她
One shot through the head.
子弹贯穿了她的头部
They kept him in jail for two days, and they let him go free.
他只在牢里关了两天就被放出来了
They said it was an accident.
他们说那只是一场意外
So…
然后
one night I waited for him.
有一天晚上我等着他
Five hundred feet with a lens.
在距离500尺外透过望远镜
He also had an accident.
于是他也发生了意外
The same night I took a boat and came here…
同一天晚上我就搭着船
to meet up with my father who was working for Tony.
来到这个地方找为东尼工作的父亲
I was 19.
我当时19岁
Since then I’ve never left the city, and…
从那之后我就再也没离开过这座城市 而且
I’ve never had another girlfriend.
我也没再交过任何女朋友
You see, Mathilda…
你看 玛婷达
I wouldn’t be a good lover.
我不会是一个好情人的
Okay.
好吧
Would you do me one favor?
只要答应我一件事
What?
什么?
I’m sick of watching you sleep on your chair.
我讨厌看你睡在你的椅子上
We’re gonna share the bed.
我们要睡在同一张床上
I don’t think it’s a good idea.
我不认为这是个好主意
It’s okay.Put your legs up on the bed.Yeah.
好 把你的腿放在床上
Yeah. That’s nice.
没错 这样很好
Put your head down. It’s okay. Relax.
把你的头放下来 好的 放松
Good night, Leon.
晚安 里昂
Good night.
晚安
Manolo, take the kids in the kitchen.
曼罗洛 把孩子带到厨房♥去
I have a lot of respect for your business, Tony.
我很尊重你的事业 东尼
When you’ve killed for us in the past…
你过去也帮我们处理过不少人
we’ve always been satisfied.
结果都令我们很满意
That’s exactly why today
那也是为什么今天
is going to be very hard for me.
会让我那么难做人
I hope you’ll excuse my mood.
我希望你能体谅我的心情
My man was killed right here on your turf.
我的人在你的地盘被杀了
The Chinks tell me that the hit man…
中国佬告诉我对方好像是
was kind of the Italian type.
一个意大利裔杀手
So we figured that Tony might know something.
于是我立刻想到东尼也许会知道什么
Wait.
等一下
There’s more.You’re gonna love this.
还有一件事我想你会有兴趣
A few hours later, a little 12-year-old girl
几个小时之前 一个十二岁的小女孩
comes into my office armed to the teeth,
全副武装来到我的办公室
with the firm intention
抱着必死的决心
of sending me to the morgue.
要把我送进停尸间
Do you know who came and got her right there
你知道是谁来把她带走的吗?
in my building?
就在我的地盘
The very same Italian hit man.
又是那个意大利杀手
I’m dying to meet him.
我快想死他了
Relax. Everything’s fine.
放松点 没事的
Sleep well?
睡的好吗?
I never really sleep.
我从来没有真正睡着过
Got one eye open always.
我一直睁着另一只眼
Yeah, I forgot.
噢 我忘了
I never saw someone
我从没见过有人
with one eye open snore so much.
能睁只眼睛睡觉还能打鼾那么响
I snore?
我打鼾?
Like a baby.
像个婴儿
I’m gonna get some milk for breakfast. I won’t be long.
我要去买♥♥牛奶 马上就回来
Don’t forget the code when you come back.
回来的时候别忘了我们的暗号♥
Two knocks, then one, and two knocks again. Right?
先敲两下 再一下 再敲两下 对吧?
Right.
没错
Ring these up. I’m gonna go get some milk.
先生你好 算一下这些多少钱 我还要去拿一些牛奶
From here on out, you don’t make a sound.
从现在开始 不要发出任何声音
You answer my questions by nodding yes
回答我的问题 是就点头
or shaking your head no.
不是就摇头 明白吗?
Is he alone?
他是不是一个人?
Does he expect you?
他是不是在等你?
Do you have keys to the apartment?
你有房♥间的钥匙吗?
Is there a code, a way of knocking, so he knows it’s you?
有没有暗号♥ 像是敲几下门让他知道是你?
Alpha team.
Alpha小队
Final position. We’re ready to go.
就位完毕 我们准备好了
Be careful.
小心点
Move! Move!
快 快
Shit.
妈的
Alpha team. Man down.
Alpha小队 有人牺牲 有人牺牲
I told you.
我早说过了
Benny.
贝尼
Bring me everyone.
把每一个都找来
What do you mean, “everyone”?
“每一个”是什么意思?
Everyone!
所有人!
Take this.
拿着
Go take a look.
过去看看
Don’t move.
别动
Do you see anything?
你看到什么了吗?
It’s the guy.
是那个家伙
He’s here. He’s got a gun to my head.
他在这里 他拿枪指着我的头
Nobody moves.
所有人都不要动
Let the girl go.
放那个女孩走
Take it easy, man!
别乱来 伙计
Let the girl go.
放了那个女孩
Okay, the girl’s comin’ out.
那个女孩要出来了
Let the girl go.
放那个女孩走
Grab the axe off the wall. Over there. Go!
去拿消防栓旁的斧子 在那边 快去
You’re coming with us.
你跟我们一起走
Christ, he shot him!
天啊 他居然开枪打他
Bastard!
畜牲!
Move!
快闪 快闪 快闪
Shut the fucking water off!
把那该死的水关掉
Got it.
知道了
We’re in a bad way here.
我们在这里处境艰难
Send the cats.I repeat,sent the cats.
把猫带过来 我再重复一遍 把猫带过来
I don’t know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么事
I didn’t see ’em coming, I swear!
我没有看到他们跟过来 我发誓
I just went shopping
我只是去买♥♥东西
and I came back, and they were everywhere.
当我回来的时候 这里到处都是他们的人
Stay away from the window.
离窗户远一点
Leon.
里昂