You got a problem?
你遇到困难了?
No.
没有
Get the chair. Sit down.
拿把椅子 过来坐
I was thinking.
我在想
If something happens to me someday…
如果有一天我出事了
Hey, Leon, nothing’s gonna happen to you.
嘿 里昂 你不会出事的
You’re indestructible. Bullets slide off you.
你是不死之身 子弹只会从你身上滑过去
You play with ’em.
它们是你养的
Tony, I thought about my money.
东尼 我想过 我的钱
You remember the girl who came here the other day?
你记得那天跟我一起来过的女孩子吗?
Yes.
记得
Her name is Mathilda.
她的名字叫 玛婷达
If anything happens to me…
如果我出了什么意外
I’d like you to give her…
我 我希望你能给她
my money.
我的钱
You can count on me, Leon.
你要相信我 里昂
Thank you, Tony.
谢谢你 东尼
I won’t be long.
我会不去太久
Did I do something wrong?
我做错了什么吗?
No.This one is too big.
没有 这个家伙比较难缠
Yeah, and I only get the leftovers, is that it?
是啊 我只是多余的 对吧
Mathilda, since I met you everything’s been different.
玛婷达 自从我遇到你之后 很多事情都变了
So I just need some time alone.
有时候我需要独处
You need some time to grow up a little.
而你需要时间让自己更成熟点
I finished growing up, Leon.I just get older.
我已经够成熟了 里昂 我现在只会变老
For me it’s the opposite. I’m old enough.
而我正好相反 我已经够老了
I need time to grow up.
我需要时间让自己更成熟
Shit.
妈的
Come on! Hustle!
快点!挤上去!
Good shot. Come on.
好球 过来
You’re new, aren’t you? Fifth floor, right?
你是新来的 对吧 住在五楼的
You can’t sit here like that.
你不能就这样坐在这里
Really, why not?
是吗? 为什么?
Nothing’s free. Like a parking meter.
天下没有白吃的午餐 就像停车位
When you stop, you pay.
你一停下来 它就开始计费
It’s the law.
这是法律规定的
Only on T.V.
只有电视上才来这一套
What do you say?
你说什么?
Forget it. How much is your meter?
算了 那你们怎么算?
Ten dollars a month.
十块钱 一个月
Got change?
有零钱找吗?
Don’t worry about it. We’ll do ten for twelve.
算了 就先这样
I’ll pay now for the rest of the year.
我把剩下一年份的都付清 可以吗?
Okay, a year.
可以 一年份
Does paying rent here mean
付钱把这个地方租下来是不是代表
I have to put up with you guys?
我还必须忍♥受你们的骚扰?
So go play somewhere else.
那就去别的地方玩吧
I need to think.
我需要好好思考
Stand up. Don’t you like your job?
站好 你不喜欢你的工作吗?
Food.
食物
Where you going?
你要去哪里?
Special delivery, room 4602.
外送的 我要送去4602号♥室
Sign here.
在这里签名
Have a nice weekend, girls.
周末愉快 姑娘们
Special delivery? Let me guess.
送外卖♥♥的? 我猜猜看
Chinese?
中国菜?
Thai, maybe?
还是泰式的?
I’ve got it.Italian food.
我知道了? 意大利菜
What’s your name, angel?
小天使 你叫什么名字?
Mathilda
玛婷达
Mathilda
玛婷达
Mathilda
玛婷达
I want you to put the sack on the floor.
我要你把袋子放在地上
Good.
很好
Now I want you to tell me
然后我要你告诉我
everything you know about Italian food.
这个意大利菜的故事
Don’t forget the name of the chef who fixed it for me.
还有特地为我准备这道菜的厨师是谁
Nobody sent me. I do business for myself.
没有人派我来 是我自己要送来的
So this is something personal, is it?
所以这是我们的私人恩怨喽?
What filthy piece of shit did I do now?
我做了什么该死的事惹到你了?
You killed my brother.
你杀了我弟弟
I’m sorry.
我很遗憾
And you wanna join him?
你想去找他吗?
It’s always the same thing.
事情总是这样的
It’s when you start to become really afraid of death…
只有当你真正感受到对死亡的恐惧
that you learn to appreciate life.
你才会学到要珍惜生命
Do you like life, sweetheart?
你珍惜你的生命吗? 亲爱的
That’s good.
很好
Because I take no pleasure
因为我没有兴趣
in taking a life
去杀一个
if it’s from a person who doesn’t care about it.
不珍惜生命的人
Stan,
史丹!
Stan,
史丹
I’ve been looking all over for you.I checked upstairs…
妈的 史丹 我到底找你 还跑到楼上去找
What? I’m busy.
干嘛? 我在忙
It’s Malky, man. He’s dead.
马其出事了 他死了
Malky was makin’ a buy for us from the Chinaman.
马其当时正在跟中国佬进行交易
But they got nothin’ to do with it.
但与中国佬无关
They told me this guy came from the outside.
他们告诉我 那家伙从外面进来
He was a pro.He was fast. He fuckin’came out of nowhere.
他很专业 动作很快 神出鬼没
Boom, shoots the Chinaman dead in two seconds.
碰 两秒钟内就把中国佬干掉了
Easy, man. I’m a cop.
轻松点 我是警♥察♥
Then turns around, says something to Malky like…
然后他转过头来 好像对马其说了
No women, no kids.
不杀女人 不碰小孩
I think it was somethin’ personal.
我想这可能是私人恩怨
Death is
死神今天真是
whimsical today.
反复无常
Blood,
血?
do you hear me?
你听见没?
Yeah, I hear you, Stan. Just chill out, man.
有啊 我听到了 冷静点老兄
Would you take her up to my office?
可以请你把她带去我的办公室吗?
All right.
没问题 当然
Jesus fucking Christ.
妈的
“Leon, my love.
“里昂 吾爱 ”
I know where to find the guys who killed my brother.
“我知道要去哪里找杀我弟弟的凶手”
Their boss is Norman Stansfield.
“他们的老大是诺曼·史丹佛”
He’s in the D.E.A. Building, room 4602.
“他在缉毒组大楼的4602号♥室”
I’m gonna do them myself.If something goes wrong,
“我要亲手杀了他 如果我没成功”
I left you 20 grand on the table.
“我在桌上放了两万块 那是合约金”
It’s for a contract. Five grand a head, right?
“一个人头五千 对吧? ”
I know I’ll feel better after I do this.
“杀了他们之后 我心里会好过一点”
I love you.”
“我爱你─玛婷达”
Wait. I won’t be long.
等我一下 马上就回来
I can’t park in front like this. It’s a federal building!
我不能停在这里 这是联邦大楼
He’s gonna do the same exact thing that I said.
他的反应就如我预料
A nine “millie.”
九厘米
Bullets.Another nine “millie.”
子弹和另一把九厘米
What’d you plan to do with all these guns?
你带这些东西要干嘛?
Maybe she was planning on taking out the whole building.
也许她想要挟持整栋大楼
Holy shit! What’s this? Lunch.
哇塞 看我找到什么? 午餐
Careful, Blood, might be poisoned.
小心 也许下过毒了
There’s no anchovies on this.
不会 上面没有鳀鱼
Is that what you call “I won’t be long”?
这就是你所谓的马上回来?
I been here for ten minutes.
我已经在这附近绕了至少十分钟
I did my best.
我已经尽力了 走吧
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗?
Yes.
是的
So say it.
那就说出来啊
I like it.
我喜欢
Not thirsty?
不渴?