I’m putting in a name of a girl in my class who makes me sick.
我把我在学校里最讨厌的女生的名字写上去
If things get hot, she’ll take the heat.
出了事的时候 就由她来处理
There. Finished.
拿去 填好了
How old are you?
你几岁?
Eighteen.
十八
Eighteen?
十八?
Want to see my license?
要看我的身份证吗?
No. You just look a little young.
不用了 只是你看起来有点 太小了
Thanks.
谢谢
Leon, I want you to teach me how to be like you.
里昂 我希望你教我成为像你一样的人
I want to be strong and smart like you.
我想要像你一样强壮 像你一样聪明
I know I’m not strong enough yet…
我知道我还不够强壮
but I could learn the basics, the theory.
但我可以从基本理论开始学起
What do you think? Just the theory.
你觉得怎样 只先学理论
I need this, Leon.I need time to get my head together.
我需要这样 我需要时间来整理我的思绪
Yeah, and I need…
是啊 而我现在需要
a drink.
来一杯
Don’t move. I’ll go get one.
不要动 让我来
When you told me to get this baby out for you…
你知道吗? 当你告诉我你要这种婴儿玩具时
I thought my hearin’ was goin’.
我还以为我的听力有问题
I says to myself, ” Leon’s a pro.
我告诉我自己 里昂是专业的
Nobody uses that except beginners.”
只有初学者才用这种东西
I like to stay in shape.
我希望自己还能够成长
Sure.
当然
Always stay on top of it.It’s like me.
永不落人后 就像我
I gotta know where everything is all the time.
我必须随时掌握这一行的最新动态
I never leave this place, except to go from here to there.
那就是为什么我到现在还能待在这儿
Change ain’t good, Leon. You know?
心猿意马并不好 里昂 你明白吗?
Yeah.
我知道
Check it.
检查一下
Make sure it’s the right thing.
确定这玩意儿没问题
I trust you.
我相信你
One thing’s got nothin’ to do with the other.
相信别人容易出事
Remember that.
你要记住 里昂
I will.
我会的
The rifle is the first weapon you learn how to use…
步♥枪♥是你要学的第一项武器
because it lets you keep your distance from the client.
因为它能让你跟你的猎物保持距离
The closer you get to being a pro…
你越专业
the closer you can get to the client.
就越能接近你的猎物
The knife, for example,
像小刀那种东西
is the last thing you learn.
就是你最后才能学的
Okay?
好吗?
Okay.
好
Position.
就位
No.
不
Never take it off until the last minute.
不到最后一刻不要把它打开
It reflects light.
它会反光
They can see you coming from a mile away.
它能让对方在一里外就看到你的位置
And always dress down.
还有尽量穿着深色的衣服
Never brighter than the floor, okay?
颜色不能比地板亮 好吗?
Okay.
好
Let’s practice now. It’s the best way to learn.
我们来练习吧 这是最好的学习方式
Who should I hit?
我应该射谁?
Whoever.
随你便
I’ll be with you in a second.
我等一下就让你们采访好吗?
Give me a few minutes.
先等我几分钟
Thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢
You guys get lost. I don’t want to see you.
你们这些穿西装的给我消失 我不想看到你们
This has to look natural.
我必须让自己看起来很自然
No women, no kids. Right?
不杀女人 不碰小孩 对吧
Right.
没错
Jogger in the yellow and orange?
那个穿黄橙相间的外套在慢跑的怎么样?
Okay.
好
Keep calm.
保持冷静
Don’t take your eyes off him.
目光不要离开你的目标
Breathe easy.
轻呼吸
Watch his movement.
看着他的动作
Pretend you’re running with him.
假装自己正在跟他一起跑
Try to feel his next movement.
试着感觉他下一个运动
Take a deep breath. Hold it.
深呼吸 屏息
Now.
动手
I’m all right. I’m fine.
我没事 我很好 我很好
Get down!
趴下
One shot. Not bad, huh?
一枪毙命 还不错吧?
Can we try with real bullets now?
我现在可以试试真的子弹了吗?
Not today. Let’s pack up.
还不是时候 收拾走人了
Like that.
这里 接着是这样
No, thanks.
不 谢了
No discussion.
没得商量
“It seemed to Socrates…”
那看起来 像是苏格拉底
I’ll do it.
让我来
Leon, all we do is work.
里昂 我们整天都在工作
We need a break. Let’s play a game.
我们需要休息 来玩个游戏吧
What kind of game?
什么样的游戏?
I have this great game.
我知道一个很棒的游戏
It makes you think and helps your memory.
它能让你思考并恢复你的记忆力
It’s exactly what you need.
那正是你需要的
Okay.
好吧
Who is it?
来 猜猜看是谁
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道
Moustache.
胡子
No.
不知道
Gene Kelly?
金凯利?
Good.
太好了
Your turn now.
轮到你了
Okay, pilgrim.
好了 你们这些旅客
Clint Eastwood?
克林依斯威特?
I don’t know. I give up.
我不知道 我放弃
John Wayne.
约翰韦恩
I was just about to say that.
我正要说是他
I swear. It’s amazing.Leon, really brilliant.
我发誓 真神奇 里昂 真的 你演的很棒
Amazing
不可思议
You love your plant, don’t you?
你很爱你的盆栽 对吧?
It’s my best friend.
它是我最要好的朋友
Always happy. No questions.
它永远都很快乐 从不发问
It’s like me, you see.No roots.
而且它很像我 你看看 它没有根
If you really love it, you should plant it
如果你真的爱它 你应该把它种在
in a park so it can have roots.
公园的中间 它就会长出根来了
You should be watering me if you want me to grow.
如果你希望我长大 我才是最需要被灌溉的
You’re right.
你说的没错
They gotta be jumping out of the plate. They gotta be alive.
它们一定得脱离盘子 才会有生机
It’s been a long time, Leon.
好久不见了 里昂
I missed you.
我很想你
And you missed some nice jobs too.
而你也错过了一些好工作
Been training.
我在训练
Training’s good, but don’t overdo it.
训练是好事 但别过头了
Training don’t pay as good as working, Leon.
训练的报酬不如工作来的高 里昂
Tony…
东尼
all the money I make, that you keep for me…
那些我赚来存在你这边的钱
You need some money?
你需要钱?
Just curious.
不 我只是好奇
I’ve been working a long time…
因为我已经做很久了
and I haven’t done anything with my money.
却还没用我的钱做过什么
I thought maybe someday
我在想有一天
I could use it.
我可能会需要用到这笔钱
You met a woman.
你有了女人?
You gotta be careful with women.
里昂 你要小心女人
Remember when you arrived in this country?
还记得你刚到这个国家
When I took you in,
我刚带你入行时