What do I say?
你要我怎么跟他们讲?
Tell them…
告诉他们
we were doing our job.
我们是在做 我们份内的工作
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Mathilda
玛婷达
Sorry about your father.
很遗憾你父亲死了
If somebody didn’t do it one day or another,
就算他们不杀他 总有一天
I would have probably done it myself.
我自己也会动手
Your mother, she…
你母亲 她
She’s not my mother.
她不是我妈
My sister wanted to lose some weight.
我姐 她整天只想着减肥
Bet she never looked better.
但她从没好看过
She’s not even my real sister.
她也不完全是我亲姐
Just a half sister.
她是我同父异母的姐姐
Not a good half at that.
她身上另一半的血也不怎么好
If you couldn’t stand them, why are you crying?
既然你无法忍♥受他们 那你为什么哭?
They killed my brother.
因为他们杀了我弟弟
What the hell did he do? He was four years old.
他做了什么? 他才四岁
He never used to cry.
他从来都不爱哭
He just used to sit next to me and cuddle.
他只喜欢坐在我旁边抱我
I was more of a mother to him
我比那只该死的母猪
than that goddamned pig ever was.
更像他妈妈
Don’t talk like that about pigs.
不要那样形容猪
They’re usually nicer than people.
它们通常都比人还友善
But they smell like shit.
但它们闻起来很臭
Not true.
不是那样的
As a matter of fact, right now
其实 现在我的厨房♥里就有一只猪
I have one in my kitchen that’s very clean…
它很干净而且闻起很香
You don’t have a pig in your kitchen.
你的厨房♥里没有猪
Yes, I do.
有的
I was just in there, and I didn’t see any goddamned pig.
我刚刚在那里并没有看到什么猪
Don’t move. I’ll get him.
不要动 我把它抓来给你看
Piggy, where are you?
小猪? 小猪? 你在哪里?
There you are.
啊 你在这儿
Hi, Mathilda.
嗨 玛婷达
Hi, piggy.
嗨 小猪
How are you today?
你今天好吗?
I’ve seen better days.
愈来愈好了
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Leon.
里昂
Cute name.
好听的名字
You have anyone to go to,
你有其它地方可以去吗?
any family anyplace else?
有其它亲戚或其它房♥子吗?
I’m gonna get some more milk.
我再去倒一些牛奶
Holy shit.
哇靠
Don’t touch that, please.
请不要动它
What do you do for a living?
里昂? 你到底是做什么的?
Cleaner.
清洁工
You’re a hit man?
你是说你是个杀手?
Yeah.
是的
Cool.

Do you clean anyone?
你什么人都杀吗?
No women, no kids. That’s the rules.
不杀女人 不碰小孩 这是规矩
How much would it cost to hire someone to get those dirtbags…
雇杀手去杀那些坏人要花多少钱?
who killed my brother?
杀了我弟弟的
Five grand a head.
一个人五千
How about I work for you…
那这样吧
and in exchange, you teach me how to clean?
我帮你工作 报酬是你教我杀人
What do you think?
怎么样?
I’ll clean your place. I’ll do the shopping.
我可以帮你打扫房♥子 购物
I’ll even wash your clothes.
我还会洗衣服
Is it a deal?
成交?
No, it’s not a deal.
不行
What do you want me to do? I’ve got no place to go.
那你要我怎么办? 我没地方可去
You’ve had a rough day today.
你今天经历了一场大难
Go to sleep, and we’ll see tomorrow.
先去睡一觉 明天再说 好吗?
You’ve been really great with me, Leon…
你对我真好 里昂
and it’s not always like that.
而且将不会只是这样而已
You know?
你知道吗?
Good night.
晚安
You sleep well?
睡的好吗?
Good.After breakfast you gotta take off.
很好 早餐之后 你就离开这里
Where to?
去那里?
Not my problem.
与我无关
Read it.
读一下
You don’t know how to read.
你不识字
I’m learning, but I’ve had a lot of work lately…
我在学 但最近工作很多 所以
so I’m a little behind.What’s it say?
进度有点落后 上面写什么?
I’ve decided what to do with my life.
我已经决定好我以后的人生了
I wanna be a cleaner.
我想当一个杀手
You wanna be a cleaner. Here.Take it.
你想当一个杀手 好 拿去
It’s a good-bye gift. Go clean,
这是送别礼物 去杀吧
but not with me. I work alone. Understand?
但是不要跟着我 我一向独来独往 明白吗?
Bonnie and Clyde didn’t work alone.
邦尼和克雷是搭挡
Thelma and Louise didn’t work alone. They were the best.
席马和刘易斯也是搭挡 而他们都是最好的
Mathilda, why are you doing this to me?
玛婷达 你为什么要这样逼我?
I’ve been nothing but nice to you.
我已经对你够好的了
I saved your life yesterday, right outside the door.
我昨天救了你一条命 就在门口
Right. Now you’re responsible for it.
没错 所以你有责任
If you saved my life, you must’ve saved it for a good reason.
如果你要救我 你必须要救得有意义
If you throw me out now,
如果你现在要丢下我不管
it’s like you never opened your door like you
就跟你昨天没有开门是一样的
let me die right there in front of it.
跟让我死在你面前一样
But you did open it.
但你开了门
So…
所以
If you don’t help me, I’ll die tonight. I can feel it.
如果你不帮我 我今晚就会死 我感觉的到
I don’t wanna die tonight.
但我不想今晚就死
You’re just a little girl,So,
玛婷达 你还只是个小女孩 所以
Don’t take it badly, but I don’t think you could do it.
不要这么悲观 不过 我想你不适合
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
How’s that?
怎么样
Don’t you ever do that again or I’ll break your head.
不要再做这种蠢事 否则我打爆你的头
You got that?
听到了吗?
I don’t work like that. It’s not professional.
是我就不会那么做 那不专业
There is rules.
这行是有游戏规则的
okay

And stop saying “okay” all the time!
还有不要总是说”好”
okay

Good.
很好
You expect to use that in this hotel?
你打算在旅馆里练习小提琴吗?
Mister, I have to use it…
先生 我必须这么做 因为
because I have an audition at Juilliard next month
我下个月在茱莉亚音乐学院有一场试听会
and I have to practice.
而我必须练习
Okay, but not after 10:00.
好吧 不过不能超过晚上十点
I promise.
好的 我保证
All right.I’ll put you at the end of the hall…
我把你的房♥间安排在走廊的最里面
so that you don’t disturb anyone.
这样你就不会打扰到其它客人了
Fill those out, please.
请你填一下这张表格
Daddy,
爸爸
can I please fill them out?
可以让我填吗?
I like to check in to hotels.
你知道我最喜欢做这个了
Thanks, Pop. I’ll bring these back in a minute.
谢谢爸爸 我一会就填好拿过来
Fourth floor!
在四楼
Thanks, mister!
谢谢
You’re lucky to have a little girl
你很幸运 有这么一个
that’s interested in things.
对任何事物都很有兴趣的女儿
I have a kid, 17, does nothing all day long.
我有一个儿子 十七岁 整天无所事事
Can I leave my plant here
在我把行李搬上去的时候
while I take my stuff upstairs?
我可以把我的盆栽先放在这吗?
Of course.
当然

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!