Or do I have to pick? -Well, if no one else will…
我不希望宠物们感觉被嫌弃 人人都想融入
I don’t want them to feel not wanted. Everybody wants to fit in
不该因外貌、种族或前额大小 而遭人评头论足
and shouldn’t be judged on looks, species, foreheads.
我明天要去室内跳伞
I have to go indoor skydiving tomorrow,
但我爸会在家 所以如果可以…
but my father’ll be home, so if it’s okay to–
挑一只! -好 蜥蜴!
Pick one! -Okay, the lizard!
听着 到野外后 那些动物会追杀你
Listen, when you’re out there in the wild and those animals come after you,
记得要变色 与周围环境融为一体!
remember to change your colors and blend in!
变色龙才会那样 我不是变色龙 那你死定了
That’s chameleons. I’m not a chameleon. -Oh, well, then you’re a dead man.
明天去玩室内跳伞 我们很期待 但得做好准备
Tomorrow’s indoor skydiving. We have to get ready.
跟跳伞差不多 只是不会受伤
It’s exactly like skydiving, except you can’t get hurt.
好吧 周末有得忙了
Okay, we have a busy weekend.
一定要穿裙子去奶奶家吗?星期天的天气适合穿裤子
Do I have to wear a dress to Grandma’s? It’ll be pants weather on Sunday.
洁妲说“呕吐” 我说那是骂人的话 她说不是 是吗?
Jayda said the word “puke”. She said it wasn’t a curse word. Is it?
我不想把它留在这里 没人希望它靠近餐桌
I feel bad leaving him. Nobody wants him near the dinner table.
它有水喝就行了 我很快就回来!
He’s good with his water. Back soon!
凯拉!别一副怕它的样子 很过分!
Kayla, don’t look scared of him. That’s being mean.
开始行动
It’s on.
好啊
Yeah.
新来的卡比尔 不错 但他话不多
He’s nice, the new kid Kabir, but he doesn’t talk a lot,
起码不怎么跟我说 他可能很腼腆 既然…
at least not with me. Maybe he’s shy since…
然后我烫到舌头 不是完全烫伤
Then I burned my tongue. It didn’t, like, burn off completely,
不然我就没法告诉你 我怎么吃马苏里拉奶酪条了
or I couldn’t tell you how I ate my mozzarella sticks.
嘿 里奥纳多 你错过了一部精彩的电影 明天我带你下楼去吃早餐
Hey, Leonardo. You missed a great movie. Tomorrow I’ll take you down for breakfast.
希望店里还有全味贝果 搞不懂我们为何会买♥♥芝麻贝果
I hope they have everything bagels left. I don’t know why we get sesame bagels.
妈妈让我尝 我说 “为什么要去掉罂粟籽
Mom asked me to try one, I was like, “Why would you take off the poppy seeds
还有盐…”
and the salt…”
慢着 你去哪儿了?
Wait, where are you?
这简直是噩梦!以后不管我做什么
This is a nightmare! I’ll be the kid who killed the lizard,
都会被人说是蜥蜴杀手
no matter what I do in my life.
无论是演戏、当医生… 我永远当不了医生
Whether I do drama, be a doctor– I’ll never be a doctor now.
我可以去车管所工作 希望是奎兹诺斯快餐店旁边那里
I could work at the DMV. Hopefully, the one next to Quiznos.
我可不想远离父母
I don’t wanna go far from my parents.
老天爷!
Mother of Godzilla!
怎么回事?
What was that?
嗯?刚刚是谁说话?
Well? Who said that?
墙壁?墙壁不会说话 墙壁为什么会说话?
The wall? Walls don’t talk. Why would a wall say anything?
为什么指着墙壁? 人们常说:“要是墙壁能说话该多好”
Why point to it? They say, “If these walls could talk,”
就是因为墙壁不会说话…
because they can’t talk–
奖杯?
The trophy!
你说话了!你刚刚说话了!妈妈!
You said something! You just spoke! Mom!
不! -你说话了!
No! -You talked!
你会说话!
You’re talking!
我要告诉妈妈 不然别人会以为我疯了
I’m telling Mom, or people will think I’m crazy.
我就得去上坦帕那所 专收问题小孩的学校!
I’ll have to go to that school in Tampa for kids with issues! I–
不能让人知道!
But please, people can’t know!
你的手怎么湿湿的? -天生就是湿的
Why are your hands wet? -They’re naturally moist.
我求你别说出去
Please, I’m begging you to keep quiet.
要是人们知道我会说话
If people know I talk,
会把我送去科学家那里
they’ll send me to a scientist or something.
但我得把这事儿跟人分享 求求你
But I have to tell someone. -Please.
只有你能听到我讲话
You’re the only one who can hear me.
那你为何这么小声?
Oh. Then why are you whispering?
因为你说话很小声 听起来很好玩
Because you were, and it sounded fun.
所有的蜥蜴都会说话吗?
Do all lizards talk?
我不知道 我没见过所有蜥蜴 但我们从来不跟人类说话
I don’t know. I never met them all, but we never talk to humans.
那你为何跟我说话? -我没有…
Why are you talking to me? -Well, I didn’t…
因为我想跟你说 我觉得你很好
Because I want to. I think you’re nice.
真的吗?谢谢
Really? Thanks.
我都不知道大家是否觉得我很好 学校里的人很难懂
I don’t know if people think I’m nice. It’s so hard to read people at school.
大家出于好心说你好 还是在扮酷?
People say you’re nice to be nice,
如果他们说你很好 你会觉得他们很酷…
and if they say you’re nice, you’ll think they’re cool–
我懂
I get it.
你经常说“我懂”
You say “I get it” a lot.
那是因为我懂很多事 就这样 “我懂” 我经验丰富
That’s ’cause I understand things. That’s all. “I get it.” I’ve been around.
好 我以为还有别的原因 -比如什么?
Okay. I thought it was something else. -Like what?
你想让我闭嘴?哇
That you want me to stop talking. -Oh. Wow.
真的吗?你觉得这很扯?
Really? Like, “Wow, that’s crazy”?
不 我没想到你这么有自知之明
No, more like, “Wow, I didn’t think you were that self-aware.”
我看得出来 大家都太友善了 不说我话太多
I can tell. People are too nice to say I talk too much,
但我从他们的表情中看得出来 我话太多了
but I can tell from their faces that I’m talking too much.
老人会做出这副表情 宝宝就是瞌睡的样子
Like, old people make this face. And babies kind of look sleepy.
公交车司机是这种表情 “别说了” 但我停不下来 我…
And the bus driver’s face is like, “Stop.” But I can’t stop and I…
不好意思 我在听 请继续
Sorry, I’m listening. Please, go ahead.
我见过不少爱说话的小孩 他们好像…
I’ve seen a lot of kids who talk a lot. They seem–
对 这很正常 很多小孩…
Right. This is normal. A bunch of kids–
我说了“我懂”!
I said, “I get it!”
我知道我又说“我懂”了 抱歉
I know I said “I get it” again. I’m sorry.
只是最后一句根本不押韵 只是重复而已
It’s just that last one wasn’t even a rhyme, it was a repeat.
他们真的不喜欢…
They don’t really like–
但我怎么会…
Okay, but then how am I gonna–
提问?
Ask a question?
哇 我不在乎其他孩子…
Wow. It’s not like I don’t care about the other kids–
我知道 听着你擅长谈论自己 这样很棒
I know. It’s great you’re good at talking about yourself.
分享的时候 感觉会很好
When people share stuff, they feel better.
如果你能让其他孩子谈论自己
So if you get other kids talking about themselves,
他们会喜欢和你在一起 比现在更喜欢你
they’ll like being with you. More than they do already, I mean.
五秒法则
Five-second rule.
刚刚真的很棒 谢谢你
Well, that was really nice. Thank you.
不客气 荣幸之至
Oh, yeah. Glad to do it.
嘿 记住 绝不能告诉其他人
Hey, remember, you can’t tell anyone, ever.
否则我们就不能再聊天了
Or we won’t be able to talk again.
所以我是你的特别秘密好友? 我在提问哦
Okay. So I’m your special, secret friend? That was a question.
对 当然是 问得好
Uh, yeah. Sure. And good question.
谢谢 里奥纳多 -叫我“里奥” 少一点“忍♥者神龟”风
Thanks, Leonardo. -Call me Leo. Less Ninja Turtley.
小夏!你得上♥床♥睡觉了 亲爱的
Summer. You need to get to bed, sweetie.
妈妈 91的平方根是多少?
Mom, what’s the square root of 91?
什么?快去睡觉
What? Please just get to bed.
我不是说叫你随口乱问
I don’t mean just any question.
好吧 对 懂了
Okay. Right. Got it.
找到自己的新座位
Find your new seats.
就回来了? 一个周末就看遍全世界了?
Oh, back already? You saw the whole world in one weekend?
哇 大沼泽地怎么样? 埃菲尔铁塔有多高?
Wow. Hey, how were the Everglades? How high was the Eiffel Tower?
教皇是什么样的人?能别在我枕头上那样做吗?
What was the Pope like? -Could you not do that on my pillow?
你们可以把电脑收起来了 我们不用靠这种玩具来上课
Put those computers away. We will not be studying our curriculum on toys.
俄♥罗♥斯♥裁判 超级龟毛
Russian judge.
慢点 别跑
Slow down. No running.
不许吃书!
No eating the books!
木村教练
Oh, Coach Kimura.
抱歉 我帮你清理一下
Oh, I apologize. Let me… Let me clean that for you.
好了
There we go.
太不公平了 她要累死我们
This is so unfair. Ugh! She’ll work us till we have no energy.
我们最后只能去毒虫多多的学校
Then we’ll only get into schools with drug problems.
赢得户外教学的事就算了吧 这简直是噩梦
Forget about winning the trip. This is a nightmare.
比我弄丢手♥机♥还糟糕
It’s worse than when I lost my phone.
比我爸穿自行车短裤还糟糕!
Worse than when my dad wore bike shorts.
比我在飞机上迷路还糟 就很离谱 但很恐怖
Worse than when I got lost on a plane, which is hard to do, but really scary.
跟恐怖片似的 虽然爸妈不让我看恐怖片
Like a horror movie, though my parents won’t let me watch them,
除非《玩具总动员3》里 焚化炉那段也算 不过…
unless you count the furnace in Toy Story 3, but that–
我们该怎么办 洁妲?
Oh. What should we do about it, Jayda?
我会把这事告诉我爸妈 我爸很厉害的
I’m totally telling my parents about it. My dad has a lot of pull,
因为他会送老师免费的痘痘膏
because he gives the teachers free zit cream,
你也应该告诉爸妈
but you should tell yours too.
你为何要跟小夏说?
Why are you talking to Summer?
我现在喜欢她了 -我知道 我也是
I like her now. -Uh, I know. I do too.
那是怎么回事? -怎么?她喜欢我 她觉得我很好玩
What was that all about? -She likes me. She thought I was fun.
你好玩?你做了什么? 转头超过一次?
You fun? What’d you do, turn your head more than once?
真爱现
Oh, what a showman.
你尽管说笑话讽刺我
Get all your mean jokes in now,
因为下次跟小孩回家后 我就不回来了
’cause the next kid who takes me home is the last kid.
是啊 “没种远走高飞”先生