We were supposed to go to Magic Land, which is cool.
我从来没去过 我不喜欢魔法 更不喜欢过山车
I’ve never been there. I don’t like magic and roller coasters.
这些东西好像很无趣 我知道它们理应很恐怖 不是无趣
They just seem really boring. They’re scary, which isn’t boring,
但你什么都不用做 就只是坐上去 上下翻腾
but you’re not doing anything, you’re just sitting,
不如去踢足球、玩分类游戏或烤蛋糕
when you could be playing soccer or baking a cake.
我妈妈在节食…
I mean, my mom’s on a diet, so–
里奥在这种地方怎么活得下去?
How could Leo ever survive out here?
我们要从哪里开始找它?
How do we even start looking for him?
我不知道
I just don’t know.
什么?里奥 不!
What? Leo, no!
哦 不 里奥! -里奥!
Oh, no. Leo! Leo!
里奥 我们只是想谢谢你
Leo, we just wanted to thank you.
很抱歉我生气了 我们都是
I’m so sorry I got mad. We all are.
我们赢得了户外教学机会 里奥 这都是你的功劳
We won the trip, Leo. All because of you.
你让我感觉自己无所不能
You made me feel like I could do anything.
你让我们再度聚到一起
You brought us all together.
从来没有一只蜥蜴教会我这么多东西
I never had a lizard that taught me so much.
其他动物也没有
Or any non-lizards either.
我不害怕 我想再抱你一次
I’m not scared. I wanna hug you one more time.
什么?它们吃了它的内脏!
What? They ate his insides!
我没…
I’m not–
我没事 伙计
I’m okay, pal.
真不敢相信 -你没事
I can’t believe it. You’re all right.
抱歉吓到你们 我紧张的时候就容易蜕皮
Sorry I scared you. When I get nervous, I tend to molt.
旧毛病 改不掉
Old habit.
太棒了!
Awesome!
刚刚是我此生最棒的葬礼!
That was the best funeral I could ever have.
等等 可是如果你们赢了
Wait, but if you guys won,
不是应该去魔法乐园庆祝吗?
shouldn’t you be celebrating in Magic Land Park?
我们没办法庆祝 得赶在你死前来见你一面
We couldn’t celebrate. We needed to see you before you die.
谁说我要死了?
Oh. Uh, who told you I was dying?
乌…杰尼龟告诉我们的
The turt– Uh, Squirtle told us.
我也以为自己要死了 但后来发现自己还能活很久
Well, I thought I was, but I found out I’m not.
你不会死?
You’re not? -You’re not gonna die?
你们不生气了吗?
You’re not still mad?
太不可思议了
This is incredible.
我们爱你 里奥
We love you, Leo. Are you crazy?
太棒了!
This is amazing!
我好开心!
I’m so happy!
关于内啡肽 你说得对 感觉确实很棒
You’re right about the endorphins. It really feels awesome.
老天!
Ah. Oh, boy! Ah!
还跟着我 饶了我吧
Still coming. Give me a second.
嘿 很高兴你没事 抱歉之前揭穿你
Hey, glad you’re okay. Sorry about busting you.
听着 我送你一样东西
I want you to have something.
聊表歉意 -戴回去吧
Least I could do. -It’s okay. Put it back on.
你会被抓的
You’re gonna get arrested.
你们都应该很自豪 今年我们收获满满
You should all be proud. We’ve all learned so much this year.
在我离开之前 我想完成另一件
Now, before I go, I want to finish something else
由萨莉娜丝老师发起的事
that Mrs. Salinas started.
我会读《夏洛特的网》剩余的部分
I’m going to read the rest of Charlotte’s Web.
开什么玩笑? -坚持一下吧
Ugh, is she kidding? -Let’s just get through it.
“夏洛特奄奄一息
“Charlotte was dying.”
她说:‘但我感觉很平静’
“‘But I feel peaceful,’ she said.”
你在赛场上的成就 多少也算是我的成就
“‘Your success in the ring was, to a small degree, my success.'”
韦伯问 ‘你为何为我做这一切?’
“‘Why did you do all this for me?’ Wilbur asked.”
夏洛特回答说:‘我喜欢你’
“‘Because I liked you,’ replied Charlotte.”
‘生活到底是什么?’
“‘After all, what’s life, anyway?'”
‘出生 度过短暂的一生 然后死去’
“‘We’re born, we live a little while, we die.'”
‘也许我只是想活得更有价值
“‘Perhaps, I was trying to lift my life a trifle.'”
任何人的生命都是有价值的’”
“‘Anyone’s life can stand a little of…'”
怎么?我错了 好吗?哭出来真好
What? I was wrong, okay? Crying’s doin’ so good for me.
还是希望我能吃到蜘蛛宝宝 没人会吃蜘蛛宝宝!
Still wish I could eat spider babies. -Nobody’s eating any spider babies!
同学们好!
Hi, guys!
萨莉娜丝老师
Mrs. Salinas.
我想你们了 来认识一下柯尔! -好!
I missed you. Come meet Cole! Yes!
我可以抱抱宝宝吗?他好小
Can I hold the baby? He’s so tiny.
只有一个宝宝
Only one baby.
看来她没把其他蛋 在沙子里埋得足够深
I guess she didn’t bury the other eggs deep enough in the sand.
没有你的陪伴 我们怎么熬过中学?
How are we gonna get through middle school without you?
没事的 不是我的功劳 是你们自己努力赢得的
You’ll be fine. It wasn’t me. You did it.
你们信任他人 倾述自己的烦恼 我们都需要这样
You trusted someone to hear your problems. That’s all we need.
记住 每个人都会害怕 不用藏着掖着
Remember, everyone’s scared. So don’t keep it to yourself.
找愿意倾听的“里奥”好好聊聊
Find your Leo to talk to.
可以是你们的老师、妈妈和朋友
It could be your teacher, your mom, your friend.
你们的乌龟
Your turtle.
他们愿意倾听 我保证 他们会让你们好受一些
They’re ready to listen. I promise they’ll make you feel better.
麦金老师!
Ms. Malkin!
不用说 你在这里已小有名气了
Needless to say, you’ve made your mark here.
我将信守承诺 新开一个班 让你明年当全职教师
And as I promised, I’m opening up a class for you to run full-time next year.
谢谢 斯潘校长
Well, thank you, Principal Spahn.
但我有一个条件
But I’ll need one condition met.
无论我教哪个班 都要带着这两只宠物
Whatever class I teach, I want these two alongside me as pets.
好 这没问题
Well, okay. I don’t see that being a problem.
哇 瞧瞧 我们要跟麦金走了 -换换风景 应该不错
Look at this. We’re going with Malkin. -Change of scenery. Should be good.
恭喜 认识一下你的新学生
Congratulations, meet your new students.
老天! -别弄脏龟壳 保持清洁!
Oh God! -Not in the shell! Keep it clean!
活力满满
Lot of energy.
这下好了 我们终于可以学字母表了!
This is good, we’re finally gonna learn the alphabet!
我的天! -好耶!
Oh my God! Yeah!
小夏怎么样? -她人很好
What about Summer? She’s nice.
恶心
Uh, vomit.
你可真强硬 老爸
Way to be strong, Dad.
高光时刻!
The big time!