And tell me, do you think she was…
她把你当成家人
She made you her family.
好老师就是这样的 哪怕是代课老师
That’s what great teachers do. Even substitutes.
哪怕时间不多 他们也会努力带来改变
With the little time they have, they try to make a difference.
所以他们才会开心
And that’s what keeps them happy.
感觉真棒 我知道你有能力
Well, that felt wonderful. -I know you got it in you.
明天你一定能带领孩子们拿到第一名
You’re gonna get those kids first place tomorrow.
你得陪我去 不了 拜托 他们很生气
Oh, you’re coming with me. -No, please. They’re mad.
让他们专心取胜吧
Let… Let them focus on winning.
我还是要带你去
Well, I’m still taking you.
你为他们尽心尽力
After they win,
等他们赢了 一定要好好感谢你
we’ll make sure they appreciate all you were doing for them.
知道吗?你很特别
You know what? You are special.
我昨晚睡不着
I couldn’t sleep last night.
我一直在想里奥对我们做的事
I couldn’t stop thinking about what Leo did to us.
别再说里奥 我们不理里奥了
Let’s just not talk about Leo. We’re done with Leo.
我们准备好了 可以靠自己获胜!
We’re ready. We can win this thing ourselves.
早上好 亲爱的同学们
Good morning, my dear students.
他们看起来信心满满 -你的声音和蔼又温暖
They look confident. -You sounded nice. Real warm.
谢谢 我会尽量把赛况告诉你
Thank you. I’ll keep you posted when I can.
我叫贝特西·罗斯
I’m Betsy Ross.
我于1776年设计了第一面美国国旗
I designed the first American Flag in 1776.
对于美国国旗应该是什么样子 我不仅说出了自己的想法
But I didn’t just say what I thought the flag should look like,
也倾听了其他人的看法
I listened to others to see what they thought.
最后设计出如今这面卓越的旗帜
The result was the superior design we have today,
人们也更加喜欢我
and also, people liking me more.
我是苏珊·B·安东尼
I’m Susan B. Anthony.
我在女权选举权运动中
I played a pivotal role in the women’s suffrage movement
发挥了核心作用
in the 19th century.
但我没那么特别 没那么伟大 我的家人亦如此
But I’m not that special or great. And neither is my family.
所以我能理解1920年之前 没有投票权的普通女性
So I can relate to average women who couldn’t vote until 1920.
我是温斯顿·丘吉尔 “我们将在沙滩上战斗
I’m Winston Churchill. “We shall fight on the beaches.”
我们将在田野和街道间战斗
“We shall fight them in the fields and in the streets.”
我们绝不投降
“We shall never surrender,
但我们可以写封漂亮的书信 让他们甘愿投降
but we shall let them down easy, with a nice letter.”
这样他们才不至失去理智” -太精彩了
“So they don’t lose their minds.” -This is wonderful.
你教会了他们人生教训
You’ve taught them life lessons.
我什么都听不到 可以打开口袋吗?
I… I can’t hear anything. Can you open your pocket?
我是圣女贞德 他们把我在火刑柱上烧死 但我无所畏惧
They burned me, Joan of Arc, at the stake, but I am not afraid.
没啥大不了!每个人都有烦恼
Boo-freaking-hoo! Everyone’s got problems.
我跟朋友聊过后 感觉好多了
I talked about it to a friend and felt a lot better.
我觉得她口中的朋友是你
Aw, I think that friend is you.
麦金神奇宝贝 你们会去魔法乐园!
Malkin’s Marvels, you’re going to Magic Land Park!
恭喜 同学们!
Congratulations, class!
好耶!
Yeah!
也恭喜首位获得 “年度最佳教师”称号♥的代课老师!
And to the first substitute to ever win Teacher of the Year!
麦金老师和木村教练 将陪同各位前往
You’ll be chaperoned by Ms. Malkin and Coach Kimura.
结束了吗?我们赢了? 我什么时候能出去?
Is it over? We win? When do I come out?
怎么回事?
What’s happening?
麦金老师 我们可以去看里奥吗?
Ms. Malkin, can we go see Leo?
宝贝 就要下雨了 -我们不能去教室一会儿吗?
Honey, it’s about to rain. -We can’t go to our class for one second?
你知道雨水会破坏我的接发
You know what the rain does to my extensions.
我得承认 我还以为你性格扭曲
I gotta say, I thought you were some kind of a twisted animal.
会让人疯疯癫癫、口吐白沫的樟脑丸
A rabid, bitter bag of mothballs foaming at the mouth.
但我之前从没见过洁妲那样讲话 她讲得很好?
But I’ve never seen my Jayda speak like that. It’s like she’s, uh, nice?
那是我们的麦金老师!
That’s our Ms. Malkin!
你真的很懂我们的孩子
You really got to know our kids.
真是个特别的女人!明年一定要让她全职当老师!
What a special lady. -Get this woman a full-time job next year.
我们可以安排
Oh, I think we can arrange that.
她帮助小夏交了很多朋友
She’s helped Summer make friends.
多亏了你 柯尔才以他的声音为荣
Cole’s proud of his voice, thanks to you.
你是如何做到的? -这个…
How’d you do it? -Well… You know…
这…我肚子不舒服 我得走了
That’s, um… my stomach. I… I better go.
她撑不到厕所的
She’s not gonna make it.
怎么回事?我什么都听不到
What happened? I couldn’t hear nothing.
我们赢了吗?我还以为会见到孩子们
Did we win? I thought I was gonna see the kids.
我们要去个很特别的地方
We’re going somewhere very special.
大家一起庆祝吗?
We’re all going to celebrate?
什么 披萨派对?
What, a pizza party?
这家披萨店可真偏僻
Wow, this pizza’s out in the boonies.
怎么回事?你要把我扔在这里?
What’s goin’ on? You’re leaving me here?
孩子们怎么办?
What about the kids?
他们输了 他们自取其辱 责怪你
They lost. The class embarrassed themselves and blamed you.
什么?刚刚的欢呼声是怎么回事?
What? What was all that cheering?
那是其他班的 抱歉
That was for the other class. I’m sorry.
我做了什么?感觉糟糕透顶
What did I do? I’ve never felt so bad.
别这么说 你说梦寐以求想看大沼泽地
Don’t say that. You said the Everglades was your dream.
现在梦想成真 再也不会遇到小孩子
Now you can live it out, with no chance of ever running into the children.
也不会碰到他们的父母、校长 还有媒体
Or their parents. Or the principal. Or the media.
我说过这是我的梦想
I said it was my dream.
孩子们是我…
The kids are what I–
什么? -它在哪里?
What? Where is he?
它躲起来了吗? -它没躲起来
Is he hiding? He’s not hiding.
它之前还在这里
He was here.
怎么回事? -你见过它吗?
You seen him? What happened?
真可惜 它肯定逃走了
What a shame. He must’ve run away.
它离开我们了?看!
He left us? -Oh, look.
好像有字条
There seems to be some kind of note.
里奥会写字? -当然 它会说话
Leo could write? -Of course. He could talk.
哦!它也跟你们说话了吗?我还以为自己很特别呢!
Oh! He talked to you people too? Oh, I thought I was special.
“亲爱的同学们
“Dear class.”
今年 我很开心能陪伴大家
“I’ve greatly enjoyed my time with you this year,
但我希望开启新篇章 终于可以去看大千世界
but I wish to move on and finally see the world.”
我意识到我辜负了你们的信任 无法弥补
“I realize I broke your trust, and that can’t be fixed.”
但是拜托你们行行好
“But if you would be so kind,
切勿把我们的谈话说出去 这样我就不会受到骚扰
please keep our conversations secret, so that I’m not harassed,
像《E.T.外星人》 《钢铁巨人》、《美人鱼》
like E.T. or The Iron Giant, or Splash,
或经典电影《水形物语》里那样
or the classic, The Shape of Water.”
你们的成功都要归功于麦金老师
“Simply attribute your success to Ms. Malkin,
她的职业操守无可非议
whose integrity is beyond reproach.”
此致 里奥”
“Best Regards, Leo.”
好吧 我们为里奥高兴吧 它去做自己梦寐以求的事了
Well, let’s try and be happy for Leo. He’s doing what he wanted most.
但我们还没来得及感谢它
But we never even got to thank him.
生活就是这样 孩子们 随着年岁增长 生活会变得更艰难
That’s life, gang. Life gets more difficult the older we get.
这就叫成长
It’s called growing up.
好了 各位 坐飞龙过山车时要小心
Okay, everybody. Be careful on the Dragon Coaster.
椅子和安全扶手都要擦干净
Wipe the chair and the safety bar.
别管老师怎么说 每半小时打给我们一次
Doesn’t matter what the teacher says, you call us every half hour.
别舔任何东西
And don’t lick anything.
卡比尔上场时 他们本想为难他 但猜猜怎么着?
They tried to put the shift on Kabir when he was up, but guess what?
他也能打到右外野!
He can hit to right field too. -Oh!
真厉害
That is something.
你觉得现在里奥在做什么? -不知道
What do you think Leo’s doing right now? -I have no idea.
好啊 孩子们 出发前 何必把发霉的老乌龟翻过来?
Sure, kids, why flip over the musty old turtle before you leave?
即便我知道真♥相♥又如何? 可是大家都走了
Even though he knows the truth? But no, everyone’s gone!
只剩我和那个可悲的…
Everyone but me and that pathetic…
慢着 那个过敏小孩的手♥机♥呢?
Wait. Where’s the allergy kid’s phone? Ah.
好了
Here we go.
没功夫吃生菜了 把我翻过来!
There’s no time for lettuce. Flip me!
好 马上走!
Okay, we gotta move!
跟着那些小混♥蛋♥!
Follow those brats!

Hey.
别这样 伙计 你吓到大家了
Shake it off, man. You’re freaking everyone out.
好 加速前进
Okay, let’s hit it.
哎哟
Ouch.
这是我们最后一次 一起参加户外教学了
This is our last field trip together.
怎么感觉是最糟糕的一次?
Why does it feel like our worst?
什么?
What?
后面在吵什么呢? -是她干的!
What is going on back here? -She did it!
什么?我全都看见了
Excuse me? -I saw it. I saw the whole thing.
你们走后 她把蜥蜴从水族箱里拿了出来