我们已尽全力了,lenny
We’re doing the best we can,Lenny.
你有要求他让我代替那警♥察♥表演么?
Did you talk to him about me doing my act for the court?
不.为什么?
No.Why?
首先,他有全部录像,你已给证人很深刻的印像了
First of all.He has all the tapes,you’ve had several witnesses,
你的情绪上还不稳定
and you’re not in a proper emotional state…
我很好,老兄!
I’m fine,man!
我只知道若我不在法庭上表演,我就玩完
I just know if I don’t do my act for the court,I’m gonna lose!
得了,老兄,你知道,他也知道,我知道!
Come on,man,You know it,he knows it,I know it!
Lenny,你能否让我们独处?
Lenny,Will you give us a couple minutes alone?
不,这是我的事,我要听,我又不是小孩
No,if it’s about me,I wanna hear it,man.I’m not a baby.
好吧,你想怎么样就怎么样
OK,have it your way.
你们不用耳语
You don’t have to whisper.
副本传给上诉法庭时,我不要你记在档案
When it goes to the appellate court,I don’t want you in the record.
我们在这要吃被判有罪的败仗
We’ll have to eat a guilty verdict.
你们发神经! 你们吃败仗,我坐牢
You are wild! You eat the verdicts,I do the time!
我意思是,这真奇怪
I mean,It is really bizarre!
你不明白,这些初级法♥院♥,它们毫无意义
you don’t understand These lower courts are meaningless.They don’t mean a Damn thing.
就像芝加哥
It’ll be very much like Chicago.
我们会向最高法庭上诉,你会得到减刑
We’ll appeal to the state,you’ll get relief there.
这花了我2年时间和我全部身家
That took two years and every nickel I had!
你不明,我走到这一步已借了10万块
I had to borrow 10 bucks just to get here!
我像个在阿♥拉♥巴马找厕所的黑鬼
I’m like a nigger looking to use the toilet!
等到我得到减刑,一切已太迟
By the time I get relief,it’ll be too late.
我不想进监狱
I don’t wanna go to jail!
我告诉你们别的
And I’ll tell you something else!
你们只有两条路,让我当庭表演
You either put me on the stand,you let me do my act for that court
或我指控你们
or I’m going to sue your asses
然后自己进去辩护,就这样
and go in there and represent myself,and that’s it.
别再废话
No more bullshit!
如果法庭允许
If it please the court.
我想自己辩护
I wish to defend myself.
尊敬的法官,我再也无法和我律师沟通
You see, Your Honour,I can no longer relate to my counsel.
Bruce先生,我的建议是。
Mr Bruce,my suggestion is
你可以迟些找个新律师
that you now make a requestfor a continuance,for the purpose of retaining new counsel.
若你这样,我会允许
If you do,then I will so grant that request.
尊敬的法官,求你,我只想有个向法庭陈述的机会
Please,your honour,I just want a chance to talk to the court,
我只是想和你谈谈,不要再胡扯了。
just to talk to you without all the legal double-talking bullshit.
Bruce先生,你令我很难做
Mr. Bruce,You are making this very difficult for me.
对不起,尊敬的法官,但律师不停告诉我
I’m Sorry,your honour,but attorneys keep telling me
别担心,这只是初级法庭,他们全是笨蛋。
Don’t worry,it’s just the Lower Court,they’re all assholes.
我们会在更高的法庭打赢.但我不相信我会在这输
We’ll win in a higher court.But I don’t believe I should lose here.
我不信我做了错事
I don’t believe I’m doing anything wrong.
你能否坐下?
Would you please sit down?
我有权利说话
I do have the right to say what I’m saying.
我已失去耐心
I’m running out of patience.
若你可令我向法庭表演,我愿碰运气
If you’d just let me do my act for the court,I’ll take my chances.
若你见到我做后不觉得搞笑
If after you hear me do it,if you don’t think it’s funny…
若你觉得这毫无社会价值,只让你觉得下流无♥耻♥
if you think it has no redeeming social value,if it strikes you as dirty and obscene
我不能让你再这样
I cannot allow this to continue!
尊敬的法官
Your Honour.
我如此期待你的尊敬
I so want your respect.
我知道你是好人
I know you’re a good person
这个法律系统是世界上最好的
and this legal system is the best in the world,
但你不让我表演
but you…you can’t seem to hear me!
Bruce先生,坐下!
Mr Bruce,Sit down!
当我论及乳♥头♥和屁♥股♥,我不是要吓观众
When I’m talking about tits and ass,
不停重复这词,乳♥头♥和屁♥股♥,屁♥股♥和乳♥头♥
I’m not up there to shock the audience by repeating tits and ass,ass and tits,tits and ass!
我的要点是我们生存在伪善的世界
The point is that we all live in a hypocritical society!
你让我别无选择是有判你藐视法庭
You leave me no alternative but to find you in contempt of this court!

OK.
那宣判我吧,我没钱了
Then sentence me.I have no money left.
我现在可以被判决么?
Might I be sentenced now?
我无力再支付庭审费
I can’t afford to be on trial.
警♥察♥拿走了我的工作证
The police took away my cabaret card.
我不能再工作了。宣判我,求你。
I can’t work any more.Please,sentence me.
不,我今天不宣判你
No,I will not sentence you today.
我命令你,当你再出现在我眼前时
I order you,when you appear before me again,
带着合适的律师来
to appear with suitable counsel.
我也要求精神病医院对你作精神检查
And I am further ordering psychiatric evaluation by the psychiatric clinic.
12月16日,继续保释.你在试图停止起诉!
December 16th.Bail continued.You’re trying to stop the information!
庭警,还不把这人带走?
Bailiff,will you remove this man from the courtroom?
休庭!你不能停止起诉
Court adjourned!
因为这保持国家强大!
the information keeps the country strong!
你需要一个异类
You need the deviate!
别逼他闭嘴!
Don’t shut him up!
你需要一个神精病告诉你,你几时会见鬼去!
You need that madman to stand up,tell you when you’re blowing it!
与其说你垂怜他,不然说他帮你一把
The harder you come down on him,on the deviate,the more you need him!
求你!别带走我的话语!
Please! Don’t take away my words!
它们只是话语! 我没有伤害任何人!
They’re just words!I’m not hurting anybody!
他在纽约被判有罪,判了4个月
He was found guilty in New York and sentenced to four months,
对么?
Is that right?
是的
Yes.
他很惧怕被关在监狱,不是么?
He was frightened of being confined in jail, wasn’t he?
是的
Yes.
他死后,在他财产里
Among his belongings,when, after he died…
他们找到一封银行寄来的信,说他的房♥子已不属于他
they found a letter from the bank,the bank maier said he had lost the house.
你认为他的死
Do you suppose those things and that letter
和这封信及那些事有关么?
had anything to do with his death?
我不明白你的意思
I don’t know what you mean.
我周六再找你
I’ll See you Saturday.
睡好觉,减减肥
Get some sleep and do something about that weight.
对,你是对的.我准备节食
Yeah,you’re right.I’m gonna go on a diet.
再见
Bye-bye.
再见,老兄
Bye,man.
我知道你想什么,但不是这样
I know where you’re trying to take this,and it’s just not so.
他从不这样做
He’d never do a thing like that.
无论如何
Anyway
无论如何,他为什么要减肥?
Anyway,why was he trying to lose weight?
我爱他,我真的爱他
I loved him. I really loved him.
我很高兴他的专辑又发行了
I’m very happy that his records are starting to sell again.
他是个狂热的人,你懂么?
He was nutty,you know?
他干了很多疯狂之举
He did a lot of crazy things.
我们总是以表演来嘲笑彼此
And we were always doing bits to crack each other up.
那些讽刺之语
Doesn’t it strike you as rather ironic that
Lenny因此被抓的原因,对你觉得
the things that Lenny was arrested for
今天会被认为是无害的么?
would be considered fairly harmless today?
嗯,我其实不太清楚
Well,like,I don’t really know about that.
我意思是
I mean.
他不过是
He was just
见鬼的搞笑
so damn funny.
你知道我正准备拍一部他的记录片么?
You know I’m negotiating for a film based on his life?
我已争取到所有版权
I got all the rights tied up.
听着,我恐怕我只能抽出这么多时间
Oh,listen,I’m afraid that’s all the time I have.
我要去硅谷签一个喜剧演员
I have to get out to the Valley,catch a comic.
非常感谢
Thanks.
非常感谢
Thanks
非常荣幸
It was a pleasure.
这次上厕所有益健康.算了吧
Into the shithouse for good this time.Forget it.
算了吧
Forget it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!