什么是文化取代了文化是什么
A what should be culture instead of a what is culture.
我们总被告之一切美好。但若
We’re taught that fantasy, but if we were taught This is what is,
我们被告知真♥相♥.我们会少倒很多霉。
I think we’d be less screwed up.
明白我意思么
Dig what I mean.
我想给你们看些肮脏的照片,关于 你我的子女的
I’d like to show you dirty pictures that relate to your daughter,my daughter
这是些肯尼迪被暗♥杀♥的照片
These are some pictures of the Kennedy assassination.
现在
Now.
我说它们是肮脏照片
I say these are dirty pictures,
因为标题是胡说
because the captions are bullshit.
她从未这么急着想学会飞
Never for an instant did she think of flight.
胡说,这是我的结论
Now, that’s bullshit. That’s my conclusion.
时代杂♥志♥的结论是这女人正试着
Time magazine’s conclusion is that she was trying to
离开车子逃命
get out of the car
或帮助联邦经济调查局的人跑路
to get help or trying to help the secret service man aboard.
这是他们的结论,而我们掏钱来买♥♥
That’s their conclusion, and we buy it.
但我想她的行为很普通,哥们!
But I think she did the normal thing, man!
当总统知道了,当局知道了
When the president got ban and governor got ban,
变成她想逃出去! 他们要我们相信这鬼话!
she tried to get the hell out of there!But they want us to believe this bullshit!
他们想要我们的女儿
They want my daughters,our daughters,
若她们的老公哪天被射杀
if their husbands get their faces shot off some day,
而她们想挪动屁♥股♥自救
and they try to haul ass to save their asses,
那她们做普通的一件事也要内疚
if they do the normal thing, then they’ll feel guilty and shitty,
因为她们不像那些神话了的烈女
because they’re not like that good woman in the fantasy!
对人们来说这是个肮脏的谎言
It’s a dirty lie to tell the people that
若你是好人,你留下。你是贱♥人♥, 你甩底
if you’re good, you stay,and if you’re bad, you run,
因为她没留下! 我♥操♥,老兄! 她没留下!
because she didn’t stay!Fuck it, man, she didn’t stay!
人们不留下!
People don’t stay!
他们不关心
They don’t care.
他们还是会抢你,他们还会说 我不关心你是否是警♥察♥
They’ll just grab ya and they’ll say.I don’t care if you are a cop
你有个可爱屁♥股♥,无论如何我都想插♥你♥
you got a cute ass,and I’m gonna schtup you anyway,man.
这不好,哥们
It’s not nice,man.
嘿!煽动不好
Hey! It’s not nice to incite!
诱捕也不好
It’s not nice to entrap!
剥削这些人不好
It’s not nice to exploit those people,man.
他们是变♥态♥
They’re sick people.
你想知道我在谈什么? 我在谈越南
You wanna know what I’m talking about? I’m talking about Vietnam!
这就像
It’s like…
天主教说: 这如同很大的公民权,老兄
Catholicism is like one big franchise,man.
就像Howard Johnson的
It’s like…it’s like Howard Johnson’s.
而肯尼迪,老兄
And Kennedy,man.

He…
不,不,老兄,不,他不能
No,no,man,no.He can’t…
老兄,我不能组织我的话
Man,I can’t put together what I’m trying to say,
我想告诉你的就是
and the thing that I’m trying to tell you is
这是烦恼,兄弟
it’s harassment,man!
这是压抑!
It’s repression!
这是酒店老板深夜被叫醒
It’s club owners being called up in the middle of the night,
被告知别雇我
and being told not to hire me
不然他们就会丢掉卖♥♥酒执照!
or they’re gonna lose their liquor licence!
这是越南! 这里和那里全是暴行!
It’s Vietnam! It’s atrocities here and there!
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不搞笑
I’m not funny.
我不搞笑
I’m not a comedian.
听听那喝彩
Listen to the ovation.
开门。我能帮忙么?
Get that door.can i help you?
滚开
Get out of the way!
我们走,女士.请别伤他
Let’s go,lady!-Please,don’t hurt him.
下手轻点
Take it easy.
这是美国,Jim.你不能不经允许就闯进我的烂房♥子
This is America.You can’t come in my shithouse without a warrant.
我爱你
I love you.
下一年我被捕了13次
I was arrested 13 times in the next year.
我精神失常
I flipped out mentally.
我不停送他到医院
I kept schlepping him in and out of hospitals.
我们被多次封♥杀♥,诸多负面报道
We were getting a lot of cancellations,a lot of bad press.
我在医院被关了起来
I wound up in a hospital…
在精神病区
in the psychiatric division…
在一个特别病房♥
in a padded cell.
然后他因藏♥毒♥被抓
Then he got picked up for possession of narcotics.
他又得在法庭论战,对么?
Now he’s got to fight that in the courts,too,right?
那时他的健康开始变差
Then his health started to go bad.
Rita?-什么事,先生?
Rita?-Yes,sir.
你能把我的理发预约改在明天3:15么?
Would you change my barber appointment to 3.15 tomorrow?
他有胸膜炎,一个肺被削了3次
He had pleurisy.One lung had to be peeled three times.
最终它全毁了
And finally it collapsed.
这些日子我都不知身在何处
There were days that would go by when I didn’t even know where I’d been.
他迅速的破产了
He was going broke fast,
律师费,医药费
what with the lawyer bills and the doctor bills.
毒品,Honey带来的压力及一切
The dope,and the pressure with Honey and…
只是,我指,这可怜的家伙。
Just…I mean,poor guy,you know.
他的前胸到后背被切了条口子
He had an incision that went from his chest right through to his back.
对不起。我们在哪?
I’m sorry.Where were we?
这淫秽马戏已经展开4年了
This obscenity circus has been going on for about four years!
这就像个三♥级♥马在扮检察官
It’s a three-ring circus starring the district attorney,
初级法♥院♥,最高法♥院♥,我就像个玩偶
the Lower Court and the Supreme Court.I’m a schmuck
是谁在掌握那控制线,玩死我了
who fell off a high wire in the middle of it.It’s killing me.
你能否开大声点,人们听不到我? 人们听不到我
Can you turn the sound up,please? The people can’t hear me.
谢谢,现在好了
Thanks.OK,now,
我在哪?芝加哥法♥院♥,被判有罪, 案子正在上诉
where was I? Chicago bust: guilty.That case is now being appealed in lllinois,
根据白日书公♥司♥和夏山公♥司♥268号♥官司
citing the Daylight Book Company versus Summerville,US268-no,wait a minute.
652号♥
US 652.That’s not…
你去哪?
Where are you going? These are the jokes!
这些都是笑话.这是什么? 你要表演么?
These are the jokes!You want a bit?-Do Tits and Ass.
不,我不想演乳♥头♥和屁♥股♥. 我不能
No,I don’t wanna do Tits and Ass! I can’t do…
好的,我要告诉你真正的乳♥头♥在哪
You want to know where it’s really at with tits?
你看见那边那妞了么? 她有美丽的乳♥头♥
You see that chick? She has beautiful tits.
但我们不能拍下来放到报纸上
We couldn’t take a picture for the newspaper
因为这是淫秽,这冒犯别人,好吧
because that’s obscene,that’s offensive.
我告诉你什么是对我的冒犯
I’ll tell you what’s offensive to me.
你惟一在报纸见过的乳♥头♥
The pictures in the newspapers are of tits
被射伤,残废了
that have been shot up,maimed…
打开房♥间的灯
Turn the house lights on.
点亮它。这真奇怪
burned.It’s really weird.
得了,发生了什么?
Come on.What’s happening?
女士们先生们,这家伙被捕了
ladies and gentlemen,This man’s under arrest.
什么,又来? 这里又他妈怎么回事,老兄?
What,again? Oh,what the fuck is going on here,man?
逮捕我上瘾了?
What is it,getting chic to arrest me?
他用了操♥你♥妈♥一词
He used the words.fuck you.
反对! 法官大人,这与本案无关,你知道
Objection,Your Honour!Come on! That’s out of context,and you know it.
反对驳回,辩护律师有权控制他的当事人
Your Objection Overruled.Counsel will control their client.
你可以继续
You may continue.
好吧,你记起什么?
All right,what else do you recall?
他有否做手势。反对!
I mean,did he make a gesture.Objection!
他在诱导证人
Leading the witness!
对不起,尊敬的先生,我会改变对Bruce先生的问题
I’m sorry,Your Honour.I’ll rephrase the question for Mr Bruce.
好吧,警官,你还记得什么?
All right,Sergeant.What else do you recall happening?
你可查阅你的笔记本
You could refer to your notebook.
他做了个手势.老兄,真有你的
He made a gesture.-Hey,man,you got it in.
什么类型的手势? 他用了麦克风
What sort of gesture?-He used the microphone.
你愿意当庭示范么?
Would you mind demonstrating it for the court,please?
得了,我不知道这意指手♥淫♥!
oh,come on,man,I never meant that to mean jack off.
多可怜!他对法庭做我的表演,演得这么烂!
It’s pathetic!He’s doing my act for the court!
Bruce先生!你们怎么能以此作裁决
Mr Bruce! How can you make a fair judgment?Base on
他做的是猥亵! 不,老兄,我想告诉他们!
What he is doing is obscene! No,man,I want to tell them!
若有人要做我的表演,该是我
I should be doing my act!-it’s should be me.
我演我自己会比他演我更好! 我♥干♥的时间比任何人都长!
I can do me better than he does me! I’ve been at it longer than anybody else!
我可对他眼对眼交谈,他不是坏人
If I could just talk to him eye to eye.He’s not a bad guy.
我可令他了解我,他也是人
I can make him understand me.He’s a human being.
他是个冷酷的狗♥杂♥种♥
He is a tough son of bitch.
下次你一张嘴,他就会判你蔑视法庭
And he doesn’t want to hear one more word from you.He’ll cite you for contempt.
但你们没有按我所想的帮我
You guys are not representing me the way I have asked.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!