我爱你
I love you.
那段时间你们数次分分合合
You parted several times during that period.
你究竟想从婚姻中得到什么?
What was it that you really wanted from the marriage?
我想要个孩子,我一直想要个孩子
I wanted a baby. I always wanted a baby.
我认为那会帮助我们,让我们在一起
I thought it would help us, you know? Bring us together.
因此我们有时暂时和解
So we both cleaned up for a while,
1955年11月7日, Kitty出生了
and on November 7th, 1955, Kitty was born.
我们有时像个幸福家庭
We were like a real family for a while.
然后我要回去工作并经常旅行
And then I had to go back to work, and travel a lot.
而Lenny开始主持脱衣舞节目
And Lenny started MC-ing these strip joints, real dives.
我们不常见面,而且
We didn’t get to see much of each other and.
我不知道
I don’t know.
有时事情
Sometimes things.
就是好不了。而你永远不知道为什么
just don’t work out and you really never understand why.
你想看我拍的Kitty的照片么?
Do you want to see a picture of Kitty as a baby?
不,傻瓜,在你嘴里
No, dummy, in your mouth.
哥们,几点了? -9:30
Hey, man, what time is it? – 9.30.
妈妈很快回来,好么?
That’s right. Mommy’ll be here pretty soon, OK?
再见
Bey.
拦不到出租车
Just couldn’t get a cab.
打了三个地方,他们说会派一辆,但
Called three places and they said they’d send one, but.
疯狂城市
Nada City.
我最后拦到一辆
I finally got one.
好的
Right.
Kitty, 妈妈迟到了对不起
Kitty, Mama’s sorry she’s late.
她知道爸爸要抓狂. -Bruce先生
She knows Daddy’s mad.Mr Bruce?
Bruce先生,你的订单好了
Mr Bruce? Your order ready.
多少? -2.75元
How much? – $2.75.
你老婆,她是我见过最可爱的女孩。要收据么?
Where Missis? She’s the prettiest girl I ever see. She sick?
拿个幸运饼,向她问好
Here the fortune cookie, and say hello to her.
她是个了不起的妻子. -我们离婚了
She a wonderful wife.- We’re divorced.
你最好走
You’re better off.
当你和你的婆娘分手时还真麻烦
It’s really hard when you break up with your old lady.
因为一开始,你认为:
At first you think
老兄,真漂亮,干♥她♥,我要滥交
That’s groovy. Screw her, I’ll really swing, man.
但你遇见的那种离过婚的妞
But the kind of chicks you meet when you’re divorced
是二手妞,老兄
are divorced chicks!
她们都有6岁大的拖油瓶
They all have that six-year-old kid.
他像一个演员表上的道具
He’s like a prop from Central Casting.
若她们没有那孩子,她们就有一个法国狮子狗
But if they don’t have that kid, they have that French poodle
它被允许整天在卧室里,对么?
that has to be allowed in the bedroom all the time.
当你想干时,它正在床上
In fact, he’s on the bed when you’re trying to do it, man.
这狗在这作什么用?
What is the function of this dog here?
他只是看我们,它只是想看
He’s looking at us. He just wants to watch.
想看?我不是个暴露狂
Wants to watch? I’m not an exhibitionist! I..
滚开,你这变♥态♥
You get outta here, you pervert.
这变♥态♥的红眼,老兄
The sick red eyes, man.
在油毯上跳踢踏舞
Tap dancing on the linoleum floor.
那红色的东西露出来
I mean that pink thing sticking out of him.
这像个口红,对么?
It’s like a lipstick, right?
若你结婚有五年
No, if you’ve been married for five years
而弄得周身狗屎
and it goes into the shithouse,
那么你就要花大力气来结束
then you’re gonna spend a lot of time throwing up.
当它结束,你惟一的乐趣
And when it’s over, about the only satisfaction
是去争取
you can have is to get even.
和那个妞争
Get even with that chick, man.
争那孩子,我争了孩子
Get that kid. Get even. I got the kid.
他从我这偷走了它
He just stole her from me.
我们在夏威夷
We were in Hawaii,
我因在车里藏了大♥麻♥被捕
and I had gotten busted for having a little pot in my car.
我等着宣判,他知道我走不开
I was waiting trial and he knew I couldn’t leave.
他就抱走了她。他就这样抱走了她
And he took her, man, he just took her!
对不起,带子有点问题,我想我没收到全部音
I’m sorry, the tape has run out. I don’t think I got all of that down.
给我几秒种,到时麻烦再念一遍
Just give me a second and then. maybe repeat that for me, please?
不,算了吧。我知道原因
No, forget it. I know why.
他抱走她是因为他知道我照顾不了她
He took her because he knew I couldn’t take care of her.
因为磕药?
Because of drugs?
但监护权不是指争夺
But custody doesn’t mean get even.
监护权的意思是什么?
What custody really means.
是我来抚养
is I raise.
我早上起来,我带孩子
I get up in the morning.I schlep the kid.
我清扫
I clean.
我付出
I love.
很烫
It’s hot.
监护权真是有一套
Man! Custody’s a lot of dues.
很好吃,不是么?
Is good?
你最好和我走,好么?
You better off with me.
可能是给你的
It’s probably for you.
我会告诉他们你在吃东西晚点复机
I’ll tell them you’re eating and to call later.
这里,这里,玩得尽兴
Here. Here, here. Have yourself an orgy.
喂?
Yeah?
找Lenny Bruce先生 Honey Bruce打来的。
Collect call for Mr Bruce from Honey Bruce in Honolulu.
对,是我. -你接么?
Is this Mr Bruce?

Yeah, this is him.
等一会
Just a moment.Go ahead, Mrs Bruce.
Lenny?
Lenny?

Hi.
什么在抖, 老兄? 你要什么?
What’s shaking, man? What do ya want?
我想你打过电♥话♥给我
I think you called me.
噢,对
Oh, right.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
没什么。我今晚夜休
Nothing. It’s my night off.
噢,对
Oh, right.
我有些好消息
I’ve got some really good news.
我见到了代理人
I, met this agent
他说能给我找些活
who said that maybe he could get me some dates working conventions.
是的,我知道,你告诉过我
Yeah, I know. You told me.
是么?
I did?
但他说得很明确的
But he says it’s almost definite.
他说周二找我
He said he’d call on, Tuesday.
Lenny?
Lenny?
对,很好,是好消息
Yeah, that’s good, that’s good news.
我还有些真正的好消息
Well, I. got some really good news.
我的律师说
My lawyer says,
我也不不用坐监
I might not have to go to jail.
他说我们可以上诉
He says we can appeal,
但是
but.
这次要多少?
How much this time?
200块
200.
我会尽可能寄去
I’ll send what I can.
我这次会还你
I’ll pay you back this time.
他说他会找我
He said he’d call on.
周二
Tuesday.
我想你,孩子他爸
I miss you, Daddy
Kitty怎么样了?
How’s Kitty?

Fine.
你给她换衣服了么?
You change her a lot?
你要给她换衣服,不然她会得皮疹
You know you gotta change her or else she gets those rashes.
我现在要挂了
I gotta hang up now.
Lenny?
Lenny?
我还在这
Yeah, I’m still here.
你还爱我么?
Do you still love me?
当然,但我现在要挂了
Sure, but I gotta hang up now.
我付不起电♥话♥费,它源源不断
I can’t make these phone bills. It never stops.
听着,我要挂了
Look, I gotta hang up.
听着,我会尽可能寄钱去
Listen, I’ll send what I can.
好么?
OK?
好的
OK.
自己保重
Take care of yourself.
你看,问题是我们生活在一种快乐结局文化里
You see.The trouble is we all live in a happy ending culture.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!