万分感谢
Thanks for everything.
万分感谢
Thanks a lot.
你和她干了,不是么?
You made it with her, didn’t you?
否认它,用尽全力否认它
Deny it. Flat-out deny it!
若你真爱你老婆,否认它
If you really love your wife, deny it.
若他们有照片,否认它
If they got pictures, deny it.
它第一次窥视我
It bugged me at first.
你知道,这很伤人
You know, it hurt.
若他们追查你,否认它
If they walk in on you, deny it.
就说这奇怪妞,脖子颤抖着的走进公♥寓♥说:
Just Say the strange chick came into the apartment shiver with a sign around her neck that said
我有疟疾,很难受,只有保持身体活络才不会死
I have malaria. Lie on top of me and keep me physically active or I’ll die.
迟些时,我明白他为何这样做
Later, I found out a lot about why he did things like that.
可能性是,哥们
And chances are, man.
她们会相信
they’ll believe it.
你知道为什么?
Do you know why?
他需要证明他自己. -他需要证明他自己
Need To prove himself. – Needed to prove himself.
因为她们想要相信
Because they wanna believe it.
不安全感, 不安全感
Insecurity? – Insecurity.
我明白,你离开医院时有个不错的惊喜, 对吧?
We understand that when you got out of hospital, you had a nice surprise.- Is that right?
是. -你还好么?
Yeah.- You feel OK?
有点虚弱. -好的,闭上眼直到我让你睁开
Oh, a little weak.- Don’t look until I tell you to.
好-稍等
OK.-Wait.
现在
Now
卡迪拉克
Big black Cadillac.
我们的
It’s ours.
你哪来的钱? 保险金?
Where did you get the money? Insurance?
7,000元
$7,000.
再多两次这种事故,我们就可衣食无忧
Two more accidents like this, and we’re set for life.
真美
Oh, it’s beautiful!
这是最 -我喜欢它,我喜欢它
It’s the most!I love it. I really love it.
亲爱的,你该见见那推销员
Honey,You should have seen the salesman.
他说, 这辆车和Dick开的那辆一样
He said This hell car is the same kind Ike and Dick drive in.
我发誓,他是这么说
I swear,That’s what he said.
他说, 你从肥仔处买♥♥得它,它几乎是新的
You take it from Fat Boy. It’s almost new.
它只用了一次,那是个死合同
It’s only been used once, and that was in a suicide pact,
所以只是排气管上有点口红
so there’s a little bit of lipstick around the exhaust pipe.
我要了。-不错,小姑娘
I’ll take it.- That’s good, young lady.
我们去哪,肥仔?
Where are we going, Fat Boy?
开始,肥仔会带你去汽车旅馆
Oh,First, Fat Boy’s gonna take you to the motel
一个特别的地方
where he gonna give it to you
他以同样的方式被带来世界25年
the same way he’s been giving it to the public for 25 years.
在同一个地方
And in the same location, too.
你保证?-我保证.Honk-honk
You promise?- I promise.Honk-honk.
那么我们去哪,肥仔?
Then where are we going, Fat Boy?
肥仔要带你去天空里最伟大的二手车停车场
Then Fat Boy’s gonna take you to that great big used car lot in the sky.
你知道是哪儿?
Know where that is?
加州
California! – California!
不! 加州? -快,肥仔,加油!
No!California?Come on, Fat Boy! Get on!
我爱你,Lenny
I love you, Lenny.
我们去加州
Well, we’re off to California.
新生活,你知道?
The new life, you know?
我们穿州过市在些小酒吧里表演
We’re working our way across the country playing these dinky clubs.
我们常常失败,但很有乐趣,你懂么?
We usually bombed, but it was kinda fun, you know?
那是一切的开始
And that’s where it all started. – What?
我们在底特律这家酒吧干
Well, we were working this club in Detroit,
我们会在更衣室鬼混
and we were all clowning around in the dressing room,
然后鼓手过来说:
and this drummer comes up and says
你们这对狗男女想试点新东西么?
Hey, you cats wanna try something groovy?
我们说, 当然
And we said Sure.
他给了我们两个小管,我们就用它
So he hands us these little straws, and we started sniffing this stuff.
吸到我们鼻孔里,你知道的
Up our noses, you know?
是可♥卡♥因♥? -不,是海♥洛♥因♥
What was it, cocaine?- No, it was, heroin. and stuff.
你觉得如何?
And how did that make you feel?
我们有点疯狂,哭泣,跳来跳去
Well. I sort of went bananas.crying, jumping up and down,
到处跺脚 -Lenny呢?
stamping all around.And Lenny?
Lenny开始笑,好像很有趣
Lenny started laughing. But it was kind of fun, you know.
Wow,亲爱的,在我们死在这里前
Wow, Before we’re done with this town,sweat heart.
我们要把你的奶♥子♥粘在中国戏院前
we’ll have your jugs in cement in front of Grauman’s Chinese.
我们买♥♥来生活日用品
We bought pots and pans, dishes and stuff like that,
开始了家庭管理
and started setting up housekeeping.
那时真不错,之后
It was really terrific for a while, and then.
你想看我拍的Lenny的一张照片么?
Want to see a picture I took of Lenny?
之后怎么样?
And then what?
再也没有双飞
well,The double act wasn’t getting anywhere.
我们不能再饿肚子
We’d gone through our savings pretty fast,
因此我重回脱衣舞界
so I went back to work stripping,
而Lenny做任何能找到的工作
and Lenny took whatever jobs he could.
我们和一群损友结交
We got in with this crowd and.
你知道,艺人,音乐家,诸如此类
You know, show people, musicians,stuff like that.
我们都是
And they were all
生活在一片狼籍。
messing around,fixing, stuff like that.
你边磕药边干
You do things on dope that
一般心不在焉
normally wouldn’t come into your mind to do.
为何不?
Why not?
我只是不想要
I just don’t want to, that’s all.
那会很好
It’ll be nice.
为何你总是这么急, Lenny? 你总是猴急
Why do you keep pushing this, Lenny? You keep pushing.
我不知道
I don’t know.
一点点兴奋
A little excitement
对我们很有用
would be good for us.
我不觉得我们可以搞定
I don’t think we can handle it.
亲爱的,这不合时宜
honey, that’s very unhip.
或许我来如此
Maybe I’m not hip.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
是的
Yeah.
你不知道我爱你?
Well, don’t you know that I love you?
我知
Yeah.
那么?
So?
现在,关于女同性恋
And now, a word about dykes.
我喜欢女同性恋
I like dykes.
你怎么能这么说?
How could you say that?
Lenny, 上帝!
Lenny, Jesus Christ,
你让我感觉怪怪的
you were the one that talked me into these freak scenes.
我不需要说太多,对么?
I didn’t have to do much talking, did I?
上帝
Oh, God.
我知道,我知道。我知道这会发生
I knew it. I knew it.I told you,but.
你没告诉我你会如此沉迷
Didn’t tell me you’d love it so much.
Will Rogers曾说,哥们
That’s what Will Rogers once said
我从未见过我不喜欢的女同性恋
I never met a dyke I didn’t like.
你真疯狂
You’re crazy.
你知道我和护士干了
You know I made it with that nurse in the hospital
我知道。-她真不错
I know it.-She was terrific.
你知道我和别的妞干了,对么?
You know I made it with other chicks?
我不想参与这蠢把戏!
I don’t wanna play this stupid game!
你不想告诉我聚乐部里那中国妞的事?
Don’t you want to tell me about the Chinese chick in the club?
你不知道我知道,对么?
You didn’t know I knew that, did you?
我爱你, Lenny
I love you, Lenny.
你为何不让我停下?
Why don’t you tell me to stop?
你为何不让你自己停下?
Why don’t you tell yourself to stop?
告诉我. -为什么?你显然很了解
Tell me. – Why? You obviously dig it.
那么,你知道
So, you know,
这很酷
that’s cool.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You son of a bitch!
你为什么总这么他妈前卫?
Why do you always have to be so fucking hip?
若你注意,笑匠要做无尽而疲惫的搞笑
If you notice, comics will do endless fag jokes,
但从不拿女同性恋搞笑
but never dyke jokes, man.
你知道为什么?
You know why?
因为女同性恋会将你揍扁!
Because dykes will really punch the shit out of ya!
很难认出女同性恋
It’s really hard to spot dykes. Oh, yeah.
你知道为什么,因为我们有时和她们结了婚
You know why? Because sometimes, we’re married to ’em.