Give me one second.
-詹妮 -哈 哦
-Jenny. -Huh? Oh.
我应该担心一下么
Do I need to be worried?
哈 哦 不会 他们没问题的
Huh? Oh, no. They’ll be fine.
他们会准备好的
They’ll be ready.
哦 看看那边那个人的装扮
Oh, look at that costume over there.
那是谁啊
Who’s that?
你在里面么 奥莉维亚
Are you in here, Olivia?
奥莉维亚
Olivia?
哦 抱歉 詹娜
Oh, sorry, Jenna.
找到她了
Found her!
-我要进去 -不能就这么进
-I’m going in. -Can’t just go…
-我要走了 我们进来了 -这是女厕所
– I’m going. We’re coming in! – Girls’ bathroom!
奥莉维亚 你还好吗
How you feeling, Olivia?
我很好 好极了
I’m great! Super!
这才是我的乖女孩儿
That’s my girl!
太好了
That’s great.
但是 也许 也许
But, it’s probably, it’s probably…
上台对我来说不是个好主意
Not the best idea for me to actually go out there,
我感觉不太好
you know, physically.
我们这儿有事 谢谢你了
We’ve got plenty, thank you.
也许你可以去隔壁上 抱歉
Maybe next door. Sorry.
奥莉维亚 我们排练过无数次了
Olivia, we’ve rehearsed these songs a million times.
我们在这几首歌♥里投入了太多太多
We’ve put everything we have in these songs.
我很害怕
I’m scared.
听着 我们都很害怕
Look, we’re all scared.
我们还有六分钟就要上台了
We have like six minutes.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
那是什么
What’s that?
很酷吧
Cool, right?
奥莉维亚
Olivia.
听着 我们都相信你 懂吗
Look, we believe in you, okay?
我深信你可以的
I believe in you.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
太好了
Yes!
嘿 这吓人的扮相不错
Hey, uh, nice costumes!
噢 你本来就长这样吗
Oh, you’re not wearing any?
老兄 别闹了
Dude, come on. Quit it.
(Lemonade Mouth – Determinate)
我努力与这些眼泪抗衡
Trying hard to fight these tears
我担心到快发狂
I’m crazy worried
这些恐惧一直在搅乱我的思绪
Messing with my head this fear
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry
你深知总有一天你要把这公布于众的
You know you gotta get it out
我再也无法忍♥受了
I can’t take it
那便是朋友的真谛
That’s what being friends is about
我想大声哭出来 我无法否认
I wanna cry, I can’t deny
今晚我想玩到疯狂再悄悄躲起来
Tonight I wanna up and hide
再攻入你的心 你说是吗
And get inside, it isn’t right
我要让我的生活丰富多彩起来
I gotta live in my life
我知道 我知道 我知道 总有一天我要主动出击
I know, I know, I know I gotta do it
我知道 我知道 我知道 总有一天我要主动出击
I know, I know, I know I gotta do it
让整个世界都步入你的舞池
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
我们深信不疑 深信不疑
Determinate, determinate
直到你无法拒绝 主动要求更多
Push until you can’t and then demand more
我们深信不疑 深信不疑
Determinate, determinate
我们在一起
You and me together
可以成就一番大事
We can make it better
让整个世界都步入你的舞池
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
我们深信不疑 深信不疑
Determinate, determinate
我讨厌这种感觉
Hate to feel this way
我要用一天的时间 只在舞台上舞动
And waste a day, I gotta get myself on stage
不要再等待时机 不要害怕
I shouldn’t wait or be afraid
好运说不定就降临在你头上
The chips will fall where they may
我知道 我知道 我知道 总有一天我要主动出击
I know, I know, I know I gotta do it
我知道 我知道 我知道 总有一天我要主动出击
I know, I know, I know I gotta do it
让整个世界都步入你的舞池
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
我们深信不疑 深信不疑
Determinate, determinate
直到你无法拒绝 主动要求更多
Push until you can’t and then demand more
我们深信不疑 深信不疑
Determinate, determinate
我们在一起
You and me together
可以成就一番大事
We can make it better
让整个世界都步入你的舞池
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
我们深信不疑 深信不疑
Determinate, determinate
我是温 是上天派来的音乐天使
It’s Wen and I’m heaven-sent
就像个经验丰富的老手 一个叛逃者 一杯柠檬汁
Music like a veteran, renegade, lemonade
-他在说些什么 -音乐是我的一剂良药
– What’s he saying? – Music is my medicine
我们建立一个乐队 再取好名字 我们所向披靡
Go ahead and try to name a band we ain’t better than
是全世界那么多乐队无法匹敌的
Reason why the whole world’s picking us instead of them
人们需要呼吸器 因为他们已经激动到无法呼吸
People need a breather ’cause they’re feeling that adrenaline
停下 快点让我们也加入进去
Stop! Now hurry up and let us in
敲敲门 我们已在你家门口
Knock! ‘Cause we’re coming to your house
人们吃着柠檬开口大笑 我说真的
And people keep on smiling with lemons in their mouths I’m the real deal
感觉太棒了 他们千辛万苦才进得来 我却想来就来随心所欲
You know how I feel while they in it for the mil I’m just in it for a thrill
淡定下来 我不是来耍你玩的
Get down now, I ain’t playin’ round
跳起来再大声歌♥唱
Put your feet upon the ground and just make that sound
让整个世界都步入你的舞池
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
我们深信不疑 深信不疑
Determinate, determinate
直到你无法拒绝 主动要求更多
Push until you can’t and then demand more
我们深信不疑 深信不疑
Determinate, determinate
我们在一起
You and me together
查理
Charlie!
可以成就一番大事
We can make it better
他们太帅了
They’re so cool.
闭嘴
Be quiet.
让整个世界都步入你的舞池
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
我们深信不疑 深信不疑
Determinate, determinate
来吧 来吧 来吧 我们继续狂欢
Come on and, come on and come on and get it going
来吧 来吧 来吧 我们继续狂欢
Come on and, come on and come on and get it going
步入舞池 一起步入舞池
On the dance floor, on the dance floor
步入舞池 我们深信不疑
On the dance floor, determinate
看来“明日之星”比赛上我们要恶战一场了 老兄
Looks like we got some competition at Rising Star, man.
是么 他们也没好到那种地步吧
Huh? No, they’re not that good.
拜托 老兄 他们棒极了
No, man, they’re great.
好了 我们是柠檬大嘴巴乐队
Okay, well, uh, we’re Lemonade Mouth
让我们的主吉他手山田史黛拉讲两句话
and now a few words from our lead guitarist, Stella Yamada.
来 大家把这些柠檬汁往后传 快一点
Come on! Everybody, we want you to pass these back! So hurry up.
往后传
Pass ’em back!
我们想讲一讲最近学校发生的变化
We’d like to shine a light on a recent change that affects us all.
我们想说的就是
We’d like to talk about…
柠檬汁
Lemonade!
我们学校地下室的梅尔柠檬汁售卖♥♥机就要被搬走了
Now, the Mel’s lemonade machine in the basement is scheduled for removal
原因是给新的体育馆筹资
to help pay for this gymnasium.
看来这个学校 对待某些学生
It’s about this school, is treating certain people
比对其他学生更偏爱一些
like they matter more than others.
或者说为体育生筹款比支持音乐项目更重要
Or like funding for sports is more important than a music program.
比校报更重要 比我们都重要
Or a school newspaper, or any one of us.
你知道他们要这样说吗
Do you know about this?
我们都应该得到平等的待遇
We all deserve to be treated like we matter.
因为 女士们先生们
Because, ladies and gentlemen…
我们本来就和他们一样重要
We do matter!
(Lemonade Mouth – Here We Go)
歌♥声飞扬 自立坚强 自豪荣耀
Be heard, be strong, be proud
我要大声歌♥唱
I wanna make some noise
站起来吧 再大声一点
Stand up, come on, be loud
我们能有多大声就唱多大声
We gotta raise our voice
一起来吧 一起来吧 一起来吧
Come on, come on, come on
你一定要听我歌♥唱 听我歌♥唱 听我歌♥唱
You gotta hear me now, you gotta hear me now, you gotta hear me now
我们不会再继续等待了
Hey now, we no longer wait around
我们现在所向无敌
My team stronger like weights now
我们逐渐强大 亮出肌肉来吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!