我们还没开始呢他俩就要退出
They’re quitting before we’ve even started!
-他们这两个逃兵 -住嘴 史黛拉
-They’re quitters! -Shut up, Stella!
小莫 小莫 求你了别走 等等
Mo, Mo! Please, don’t. Wait.
(Bridgit Mendler – Somebody)
你能否看到我
Can you see me
我此刻就在这里
‘Cause I’m right here
你能否听见我的声音
Can you listen
此刻我在这里努力引起你的注意
‘Cause I’ve been trying to make you notice
成为一个大人物
What it would mean to me
对我来说意味着什么
To feel like somebody
我们已经无路可退
We’ve been on our way to nowhere
不管多么困难都要成功 我要宣布
Trying so hard to get there, and I say
哦 我们要让人们看到
Oh, we’re gonna let it show
我们要克服一切困难
We’re gonna just let go of everything
坚持我们的梦想
Holding back our dreams
努力让其实现
And try and make it come alive
让梦想闪耀 让所有人看到
Come on let it shine so they can see
这是我们的宿命
We were meant to be
成为大人物
Somebody
成为大人物
Somebody
成为大人物 耶
Somebody, yeah
成为大人物
Somebody
无论如何 总有一天 不管怎样
Somehow, some day, some way
成为大人物
Somebody
快去上课
Go to class.
我们要走出这片黑暗
We will walk out of this darkness
感受那艳阳一样的聚光灯的照耀
Feel the spotlight glowing like a yellow sun
就算我们跌倒 我们也一同倒下
And when we fall, we fall together
直到我们重新站起来 我们同手同心
Till we get back up and we will rise as one
哦 我们要让人们看到 让人们看到
Oh, we’re gonna let it show, let it show
我们要克服一切困难
We’re gonna just let go of everything
坚持我们的梦想
Holding back our dreams
努力让其实现
And try, and make it come alive
让它实现
Make it come alive
让梦想闪耀 让所有人看到
Come on, let it shine so they can see
我们命中注定
We were meant to be
成为大人物 大人物 耶
Somebody, somebody, yeah
成为大人物
Somebody
无论如何 总有一天 不管怎样
Somehow, someday, some way
成为大人物
Somebody
奥莉维亚 这真是你写的
Olivia, did you really write that?
没错
Yeah.
伙计们
You guys!
我们肯定能拿到那份唱片合约的
We are so winning a record deal!
那么 呃 布列尼根取消了
So, um, Brenigan took away
我们在万圣节派对上一半的节目
half my set for the Halloween bash.
怎么这样
What?
是啊 我知道 我也是那么跟他说的
Yeah, I know. That’s what I’m saying.
我是说 他要干嘛
I mean, what is he gonna do?
我是说 我才是 我才是他要的人 对吧
I mean, I’m the… I’m the man. All right.

Hey!
你怎么来了
What’s up?
我没想到你能出来
I didn’t think you were gonna make it.
那么 呃 你怎么跑出来的
So, uh, how’d you get out the house?
呃 我跟爸爸说我要参加一个学习小组
Um, I told my dad I had a study group.
我是说 我的意思是 布列尼根希望我怎么做
I mean… I mean, what does Brenigan expect me to do?
高兴得上蹿下跳么
Jump up and down?
像是 “噢 我能表演我准备的一半的节目呢”
Like, “Oh, I get to play half my set?”
才不
No!
雷在说什么呢
What’s Ray talking about?
呃 没什么
Eh, it’s nothing.
行了 别担心那事儿
Come on, don’t worry about it.
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
布列尼根告诉我们
Brenigan told us
我们不能在万圣节派对上整场表演了
we don’t get a full set at the Halloween Bash.
然后呢
So…
然后 你知道那个新生吧 史黛拉
So, you know that new girl, Stella?
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
就是她 我猜她告诉布列尼根说她有个乐队
Yeah, well I guess she told Brenigan she has some band
并且雷兹尼克小姐也参与了
and Miss Reznick is in on it.
雷兹尼克小姐是个非常有天分的音乐教师
Miss Reznick is a really talented music teacher…
没错 那又怎样 我是说 那不是重点
Yeah, whatever. I mean, that’s not the point.
重要的是
The point is
这个所谓的乐队现在要占用我们一半的出场时间 真是疯了
this so-called band has half our stage time, now. It’s nuts.
怎么能取消山崩地裂的节目呢
You don’t cancel the Crush.
你知道乐队里还有谁么
Do you know who else is in the band?
不知道 不过是一群小人物
Nope. Just a bunch of nobodies.
里面有我
It’s me.
你说什么
What?
我也是那个乐队的成员
I’m in the band.
我弹贝斯
I play bass.
我是说 你开玩笑的 对吧
I mean, you’re kidding, right?
没有
No.
其实 我们挺不错的
Actually, we’re not bad.
我是说 我们是留堂的时候认识的
I mean, we met in detention.
我们只是为你热场而已
We’re just opening for you.
这样 小莫 我想说 要是你想参加乐队 那很好
Look, Mo, I mean, if you want to be in the band, that’s great.
你可以来给我当后备吉他手什么的
You could play back-up guitar for me or something.
但是 拜托
But, come on.
参与一个夺走属于我们的夜晚一半时间的乐队
Joining the band that’s taking half our night from us?
这算什么啊
What’s up with that?
你说什么 那么 那是你们的夜晚么
What? So, now it’s your night?
没错 我的意思是 我的音乐
Yeah. I mean, my music it’s…
我的音乐对我来说很重要 你知道的
It’s important to me. You know that!
那么 或许我的音乐对我来说也很重要
Well, maybe my music is important to me, too.
这个我同意
I’m sure it is.
只是
It’s just…
再考虑一下 好么
Just think about it, okay?
我是说 我真的不想这种事情发生在我们之间
I mean, I really don’t want this to come between us.
我也不想 呃 只是
Me either. Uh, it’s…
好吧 好吧
Good, good.
那么 我一会儿回来 好么
Now, I’ll be back in a little bit, okay?
我会让那个乐队输得很难看 不管用什么方法 懂么
I’m taking that band down, one way or another. Okay?
雷 该我们上场了兄弟
Ray, we’re up my man.
没问题 我们开始吧 上吧
All right, let’s do this thing. Let’s do it.
很好
Yeah!
没错 我爱这首歌♥
Yeah, I love this song!
(Chris Brochu – And the Crowd Goes)
那个想跟我说话的人是谁
Who’s that tryin’ to talk to me
像个超级崇拜者一样站在那里
Standing over there looking like a wannabe
让我如同冰封 零度以下
Keep me on ice, subzero degrees
我太过显眼 你无法无视我
I’m so solid that you can’t see through me
我们将统治整个舞台 就像打一场季后赛
We rock the stage like a playoff game
你不必说出来 你知道我是谁
Don’t have to say it, you know my name
三分出手 最终绝杀
Three-point shot, no time on the clock
人群为我们疯狂 你准备好了没有
And the crowd goes wild, are you ready or not
人群沸腾 噢噢噢噢噢
And the crowd goes oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
人群沸腾 噢噢噢噢噢
And the crowd goes oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
人群沸腾
And the crowd goes
我是超级明星 我有超酷座驾
I’m a superstar and I got a cool car
女孩们都爱我 才不管你是谁
And the girls like me better than whoever you are
因为我让你们快乐 嘿
‘Cause I make your day, hey
让我听见你们说 噢噢噢噢噢
Let me hear you say, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
没错 给我来点激♥情♥
Yeah, give me some of that.
山崩地裂来了
It’s the Crush
要开始了 要开始了
Here we go, here we go
人群沸腾 噢噢噢噢噢
And the crowd goes oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
人群沸腾 噢噢噢噢噢
And the crowd goes oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
人群沸腾
And the crowd goes
我是超级明星 我有超酷座驾
I’m a superstar and I got a cool car
女孩们都爱我 才不管你是谁
And the girls like me better than whoever you are

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!