你们这儿有吗
Do you have that here?
史黛拉 赶紧
Stella. Just…
盖上一天 可以吗
Cover up for the day, okay?
史黛拉 对吧 我这里管理严格
Stella, is it? I run a tight ship here.
我不知道罗德岛那边是怎么做事的
I don’t know how they did things back in Rhode Island,
但在我的学校 学生就要遵守规则
but at my school, students respect the rules.
不管是成文的 还是不成文的
Written and unwritten.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
千万不要给我爸爸打电♥话♥
Please don’t call my dad.
他不想看到我单独和一个男生在一起
He doesn’t even want me alone with a boy.
如果他发现我翘课和一个男生出去
If he found out that I skipped class with one,
他会关我一辈子禁闭的
he’d never let me out of the house.
鉴于这是你第一次违反校规
This is your first infraction.
而且你还是优等生
You are on the honor roll.
我就不给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥了
I won’t call your father…
-谢谢 -仅此一次
-Thank you. -This time.
但如果再被我抓到你翘课
But if I ever catch you skipping class again…
不会了 我向你保证
You won’t! I promise!
这就是美国独♥立♥战争如此重要的原因了
That’s why the American Revolution was so important.
谢谢你 莎伦 非常好 好了
Thank you, Sharon. Very nice. All right.
温德尔 该你了
Wendell. You’re up!
遭了
No…
我们可等着呢
We’re waiting.
等一下 老师 抱歉 抱歉
Only one second, sir. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
搞什么飞机
This can’t be happening.
嗨 对不起打扰一下
Hi, I’m sorry to interrupt.
温 你的文件夹在我这里呢
Wen, I have your folder.
快看看温的妈妈
Check out Wen’s mommy.
您一定就是温德尔的母亲了
You must be Wendell’s mother.
-不 我 -她不是我妈妈 好吗
-No, I’m… -She’s not my mom, okay?
开什么玩笑 看看她 看看 你傻吗
Are you kidding me? Look at her, all right. Are you stupid?
结果如何
So?
留堂处罚
Detention.
惨了
Ouch.
但是 至少我们可以在一起了 对吧
But, at least we’ll be together, right?
对吧
Right?
不是 他只是警告了我一下 然后放我走了
No. He actually let me off with a warning.
警告
A warning?
是的 你知道的 我有足球训练 大赛就要来了
Yeah. You know, I got, um, soccer practice and big games coming up.
我必须去的 但是 咱们午饭再见 好吗
I just can’t miss ’em. But, uh, I’ll see you at lunch, okay?
好的 没问题
Yeah, sure.
好吧
All right.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我还能和你说什么 詹妮
What can I tell you, Jenny?
像你对待体育事业一样 重视一下艺术事业
That you’ll put the same value on the arts as you do sports.
你把音乐上的预算削减到零
You’ve cut the music budget to zero.
你把我的教室移到了地下室
You’ve moved my classroom down to the basement.
为了什么 体育馆
And for what? Some gymnasium?
等一下 这不是什么“体育馆”的事
Whoa! This is not “some gymnasium.”
体育能带来捐赠人
Sports bring donors.
-是的 我 什么 -捐赠人能带来钞票
-Yeah, I… What? -Donors bring money.
而钞票能让我的学校运转下去
And money makes my school run.
“你的学校”
“Your school”?
形势严峻啊 詹妮
Times are tough, Jenny.
必须要有人来作出艰难的决定
Someone’s gotta make the hard decisions around here
而那个人就是俺
and that someone is moi.
“我是无名之辈 你是谁 你也是无名之辈吗”
“I’m nobody! Who are you? Are you nobody, too?”
(注:美国诗人艾米莉·狄更生的诗句)
这还用说
Well, that would be a “yes.”
开始吧 动起来 动起来
Here we go! Hustle up! Move it. Move it!
快点 大家快点动起来
Come on, let’s make a move.
雷 省省吧 老兄
Ray! Cut it out, dude!
继续 继续
Keep it going, keep it going.
德尔加多 快点 快加入训练
Delgado, come on! Get with the program!
-一会儿见 -嘿
-See you later. -Hey.
加油啊 你们干什么呢
Come on, what are y’all doing?
动起来 德尔加多 加油啊
Let’s go, Delgado. Come on, now.
好了 小伙子们 准备第二套练习方案
All right, guys, you all set up for drill number two.
快点 动起来
Let’s go. Hustle up.
-教练 -加油啊 孩子们
-Coach. -Come on, kids!
第二套练习方案 第二套练习方案 加油
Drill number two. On drill two, kids. Come on!
你确定那是汤米·德尔加多的弟弟吗
Are you sure that’s Tommy Delgado’s brother?
是啊
Yeah.
不对 不对 德尔加多 你要踢中那个球
No, no, Delgado. You gotta kick the ball.
像这样
Like that!
受够了 告诉你
That’s it. You know what?
我不想玩足球 我也不想受你欺负
I don’t wanna play soccer, I don’t want your abuse,
还有我同样也不想要我哥哥的足球
and I certainly don’t want my brother’s ball.
噢 我觉着他是故意的 教练
Ooh. I think he did that on purpose, Coach.
急速爆发
Turbo Blast!
急速爆发
Turbo Blast!
欢迎来到我们新体育馆里的首次集♥会♥
Welcome to our first assembly in our new gym,
感谢我们学校赞助商急速爆发饮料的慷慨捐助
generously funded by our school sponsor, Turbo Blast.
冠军的最佳饮品
Drink of champions!
耶 呜 你是纯爷们 布列尼根校长
Yeah! Whoo! You’re the man, Brenigan!
还不错 谢谢
That’s good for now. Thanks.
今天的集♥会♥主要是关于
Our assembly today is about…
准备好了吗 关于个人能力
Are you ready? Personal empowerment!
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
往深处挖掘
Dig deep inside…
你为什么不 呃 另找一个座位
Why don’t you, uh, find another seat?
你为什么不逼我找一个呢
Why don’t you make me?
他们不仅在某个方面出类拔萃
…excel not only on the field,
还会在人生中一直领先
they excel in life.
好了 你起开 过来
All right, move it. Come on.
你个变♥态♥
What a freak!
一个学生如果敢勇于冒险
A student who is willing to take risks.
那他就是一个无所畏惧的学生
An empowered student.
我所说的无所畏惧 就是挣脱束缚 超越梦想
And by empowerment, I mean going above and beyond what’s expected.
你想要无所畏惧的学生
You want empowered students?
我知道它就在你们的心中
Now, I know it’s all within you,
而你们自己心里也清楚
and you know it is as well.
那我就给你无所畏惧
Then you’re gonna get ’em.
我的T恤我做主
My shirt, my decision!
噢 快坐下
Oh, just sit down!
听着 不要让这所学校剥夺你的权利
Okay, don’t let your school take away your rights!
懂吗 用你们的声音 让他们听到
Okay, be heard! Use your voice!
还有 他不能约束你穿什么 成为谁
Come on! He can’t tell you what to wear, who to be!
咱们先撤
Let’s go.
你可以随心所欲的穿衣打扮
You can wear what you want!
我们可以随心所欲地穿衣打扮
We can wear whatever we want!
-呼 -一起来啊
-Whoo! -Come on!
坐下
Sit down!
我可以穿我自己的T恤
I can wear my own T-shirt!
无论今天还是明天 大家可以随便穿你想穿的
Wear whatever kind of shirt you want. Today, tomorrow…
准备好 准备好
Get ready, get ready.
防守 让他们无路可走 防守 让他们无路可走
Defense, push ’em back! Defense, push ’em back!
防守 让他们无路可走 无路可走
Defense, push ’em back! Way back!
防守 让他们无路可走 防守 让他们无路可走
Defense, push ’em back! Defense, push ’em back!
防守 让他们无路可走 无路可走
Defense, push ’em back! Way back!
仅通往地下室
迷路了
You lost?
噢 不是 我只是
Oh. No. I’m just…
留堂了 是吧 我带你去
Detention, huh? Follow me.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这里就是地下世界
This is the underground.
机器人协会
Robotics club.
-嘿 亚历克斯 忙着呢 -嗨
-Hey, Alex, working hard? -Hi.
莎士比亚社团
Shakespeare society.
象棋社 一个月了他还没有找到对手
Chess club. He hasn’t found a partner in months.