女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
“明日之星”为您带来 山崩地裂乐队
Rising Star presents, Mudslide Crush.
(Chris Brochu – Don’t Ya Wish U Were Us?)
我的妞辣过你的妞
My girl is hotter than your girl
你懂的 你懂的
You know it. You know it
我的车酷过你的车
Yeah, my ride is sweeter than your ride
你懂的 你懂的
You know it. You know it
你想不想成为我们
Don’t you wish you were us?
你是否很羡慕我们
Don’t you wish you were us?
派对是我开
You know we own this party
全城归我管
You know we run this town
我要抢你的女孩
I’m about to steal your girlfriend
揍你这个人
I’m about to knock you down
你的火车已经离站
Sorry but your train has left the station
也许你该去放个永久长假
Maybe you should try a permanent vacation
从来收不到邀请
Never even got an invitation
是不是 是不是
Did ya? Did ya?
嗨 怎么样 你想不想成为我们
Hey! What? Don’t you wish you were us?
嗨 怎么样 想不想光芒四射
Hey! What? Don’t you wish you could rock?
你是无名氏 我们是贵宾
You’re MIA, we’re VIP
你们傻傻地笑 我们英雄无敌
You’re LOL, we’re B-I-G
没有人会喜欢你
No one really likes you that much
想和我们一样么
Don’t you wish you were us?
你想不想成为我们
Don’t you wish you were us?
漂亮的女孩都在等着
Now all the pretty girls are waiting
与我们山崩地裂一起拍照
To get their picture taken with The Crush
你想不想成为我们
Don’t you wish you were us?
耶 想不想和我们一样
Yeah, don’t you wish you were us?
他们真是非常
They really are…
非常非常棒
..very, very good.
嗨 怎么样 你想不想成为我们
Hey! What? Don’t you wish you were us?
嗨 怎么样 想不想光芒四射
Hey! What? Don’t you wish you could rock?
你是无名氏 我们是贵宾
You’re MIA, we’re VIP
你们傻傻地笑 我们英雄无敌
You’re LOL, we’re B-I-G
没有人会喜欢你
No one really likes you that much
想和我们一样么
Don’t you wish you were us?
有种超过我们
Top that.
哦 我们会的
Oh, we will.
相信我
Trust me.
祝你好运
Good luck.
多谢
Thanks.
女士们 先生们 欢迎柠檬大嘴巴
Ladies and gentlemen, Lemonade Mouth!
我努力与这些眼泪抗衡
Trying hard to fight these tears
我担心到快发狂
I’m crazy worried
这些恐惧一直在搅乱我的思绪
Messing with my head this fear
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我们赢定了
In the bag.
拜托 你能行的
Please. You can do this.
我做不到
I can’t.
奥莉维亚
Olivia.
-伙计们 我真的很抱歉 -你们能行的
-Guys! I’m sorry, -You can do it.
喂 你去哪儿
Okay, where are you going?
他们需要帮助 老兄
They need help, man.
不行 别 如果你去帮了他们
No, no, no. You do that, man,
你永远就别回我们乐队了
and you’re outta the band for good.
我努力与这些眼泪抗衡
Trying hard to fight these tears
我担心到快发狂
I’m crazy worried
这些恐惧一直在搅乱我的思绪
Messing with my head this fear
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry
你深知总有一天你要把这公布于众的
You know you gotta get it out
我再也无法忍♥受了
I can’t take it
那便是朋友的真谛
That’s what being friends is about
那么 这样的话 我想我会另找一个乐队的
Then, I guess, you know, I’ll find another band.
别走啊
Don’t walk away from me.
我想大声哭出来
I wanna cry
我无法否认
I can’t deny
今晚我想玩到疯狂再悄悄躲起来
Tonight I wanna up and hide
再攻入你的心 你说是吗
And get inside, it isn’t right
我要让我的生活丰富多彩起来
I gotta live in my life
我知道 我知道 我知道 总有一天我要主动出击
I know, I know, I know I gotta do it
我知道 我知道 我知道 总有一天我会感受激♥情♥
I know, I know, I know I gotta feel it
让整个世界都步入你的舞池
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
我们深信不疑 深信不疑
Determinate, determinate
直到你无法拒绝 主动要求更多
Push until you can’t and then demand more
我们深信不疑 深信不疑
Determinate, determinate
我们在一起
You and me together
可以成就一番大事
We can make it better
让整个世界都步入你的舞池
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
我们深信不疑 深信不疑
Determinate, determinate
我们没有赢得“明日之星”比赛
We didn’t win Rising Star.
但是我们在那天晚上得到的比比赛更重要
But we won something bigger that night.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you for helping us out.
只是尽点绵薄之力
It’s the least I could do.
那么
So,
这个就是你说的融为一体吧
this, uh, package deal that you were talking about?
你和你的音乐
You and your music?
怎么了
Yeah?
嗯 听起来很不错
Well, it sounds pretty good.
而且 呃 如果你能再给我一次机会
And if you, um, if you could give me a chance,
我愿意了解这个新的莫希尼
I’d really like to get to know this Mohini.
-好的 -好么
-Yeah. -Yeah?
我觉得这挺好
I’d like that.
嗨 查理
Hey, Charlie.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey! -Hey.
有什么事
What’s up?
我给你带来一样东西
I brought you something.
哦 天哪
Oh, my goodness.
哦 是只小猫咪 你从哪儿弄到的
Oh, the little kitty. Where did you get her?
雪梨以前的一个室友从垃圾堆旁边捡到的
One of Sydney’s old roommates found a whole litter.
然后 嗯 我就想到你
And, uh, I thought of you.
哦 她太可爱了
Oh, she’s adorable.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
关于雪梨 嗯 你知道
You were right, you know.
你说的对
About Sydney.
她虽然不是我亲妈 但是她真的在乎我
She may not be my mom, but she definitely cares.
我是说 事情不是那么完美 但是也还过得去
I mean, it’s not perfect, but that’s okay.
是的 温 “完美”的意义被夸大了
Yeah, well, “perfect”, Wen, way overrated.
到这儿来
Come here.
谢谢
Thank you.
很长一段时间里
For a long time,
在我的家 我的心里 都有块没法填补的空白
there’s been an empty spot in my life, and in my heart.
而遇见你 使我重新找回生活的快乐
And meeting you has brought joy back into my life.
无论是在生活里 还是在我们的音乐上
In life, and in music, things have a funny way
事情都顺利地朝着它们既定的轨道前行
of turning out exactly the way they’re supposed to.
并使温 乔治 和我
…and make Wen, and Georgie, and I,
在余下的生活中感到快乐而充实
happy and complete for the rest of our lives.
在上面的是我乐队里的朋友
That’s my band mate up there.
那是我大学时代的好友
And that’s my old college buddy.
看到没 我和你 已经像是最好的朋友了
See? You and me, we’re, like, practically best friends already.
你知道么 我曾经也在一个乐队里混过
You know, I used to be in a band, too.
-是么 -是的 我是贝斯手
-Really? -Yeah. Played bass.
那你现在在干什么
What do you do now?
我现在开了家有机柠檬汁工厂
Now I own an organic lemonade company.
情况好得出乎意料 太疯狂了
Thing is going gangbusters. It’s crazy.
这些饮料简直供不应求
People just can’t get enough of the stuff.
梅尔
Mel?
正是