好吧 那就这样 走吧 放弃吧 看看我是否在乎
Well… Okay, no, fine! Go ahead. Give up! See if I care!
反正我一开始也并不想加入这个乐队
I didn’t even want to be in this band in the first place!
那你为什么要加入呢
Then why did you do it?
因为你 你个混♥蛋♥
For you, you jerk!
我为你才这么做的
I did it for you.
嗨 是我
Hey, it’s me.
我们遇到麻烦了
We have an emergency.
我就在学校门口
I’m right in front of the school.
是的 是的 快点
Yeah, yeah. Hurry!
有谁知道是怎么回事么
Anybody know what this is about?
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
你的嗓子怎么了
What happened to your voice?
她在那儿
There she is.
怎么了
What happened?
你们是不是都被公交车撞了什么的
Did you all get hit by a bus, or something?
看看谁在说话
Look who’s talking.
怎么了 史黛拉
What’s going on, Stella?
是啊 你在做什么
Yeah. What are you doing?
我在抗♥议♥他们搬走我们的梅尔柠檬汁售卖♥♥机
I am protesting the removal of our Mel’s Lemonade machine.
你说着玩的吧 在这种天气下抗♥议♥
You’re kidding me, right? In this weather?
好了 孩子 玩够了
Okay, kid. Enough playing around.
我还有三单生意呢
I got three more pick-ups today.
要下雨了 我们快离开这儿吧
It’s gonna rain. Let’s get outta here.
难道你真的愿意支持学校猖獗的暴♥政♥
Are you really willing to support the rampant tyranny
并且支持强权压制反抗声音
and oppression of the powerful over the voiceless?
要么你走 要么我赶你走 你选择吧 孩子
You move, or I move you. It’s your choice, kid.
除非你把我们学校的
I am not moving
柠檬汁售货机放回去 否则我是不会走的
until you put our lemonade machine back!
这可是你自找的 孩子
Have it your way, kid.
喂 不 停下
Hey! No, no!
喂 把她放下来
Hey! Put her down!
不用说
Needless to say,
那天是乐队悲剧的一天
that day was a bit of a low for the band.
“明日之星”就算完了
So much for Rising Star.
我们不能错过
We can’t skip it.
我们没法表演啊
Well, we can’t play.
一切都结束了
It’s over.
温说的对
Wen’s right.
我们会输的
We’ll lose.
那么 我们就输呗
So, we lose?
又能怎么样
So what?
柠檬大嘴巴的意义不仅仅是为了参加一个比赛
Lemonade Mouth is bigger than a competition.
我们的奋斗是为了发出我们的声音
We did it to be heard.
是为了我们的粉丝
For our fans.
为了我们自己
For ourselves.
也为了我们的友谊
For our friendship.
谢谢你
Thank you.
伙计们 我们不能就这么放弃
Guys, we can’t give up!
奥莉维亚 我们可不能只是去丢脸
Olivia, this isn’t just humiliating ourselves
高中级别的丢脸
on, like, a high-school level.
那我们就不去了呗
Look, we’re not doing it.
我赞成
Agreed.
仅仅是提醒你一下 史黛拉
In case you haven’t noticed, Stella,
我们还在拘留所
we’re in a holding cell.
而且你是唯一一个该受到指责的
Okay, and you’re the only one to blame.
-我 -是的 你
– Me? – Yeah, you.
是的 这都怪你 史黛拉
Yeah, it’s pretty much all your fault, Stella.
我们又不是真正被逮捕起来了
We didn’t actually get arrested!
我们只是在等我们的家长来接我们 好吧
Okay, we’re waiting for our parents to come pick us up.
哦 好极了 我们的家长
Oh, great. Our parents…
求你们 能不能别吵了
Guys, can you please stop fighting?
真蠢
Stupid.
感受节拍 释放激♥情♥
Feel the beat and just let go
我们仍在唱歌♥ 来吧 来吧 音乐开到最大
Still be singing. Come on, come on. Turn up the music
音乐是我们的一切 我们要尽情享用
It’s all we got. We’re gonna use it
来吧 来吧 音乐开到最大
Come on, come on. Turn up the music
我们还参加吗
Are we in?
这真是太疯狂了
This is crazy.
哦 注意我的眼伤
Oh, watch my eye.
我知道 抱歉
I know. Sorry.
到目前为止我们已经派出了两辆车了
We sent two cars out by now.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, darling!
当我让你离开家时 我可不是这个意思
When I said “Get out of the house,” this isn’t what I meant.
奶奶
Gram.
哦 宝贝
Oh, my sweetheart.
温 你♥爸♥爸 他在城里有工作要忙
Wen, your dad, he’s stuck in town at work.
他在来的路上 我就想着 哦
He’s on his way, I just thought I’d come and… Oh!
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
这不是应该的么
Absolutely.
好的 我知道你对我很失望 我只是
Okay, look, I know you’re disappointed in me, and I just…
我不想再谈了 我们走
I don’t want to talk about it. Let’s go.
不 爸爸 求你了 我得说出来
No, Baba, please. I need to say this.
听着 我永远不会成为
Look, I’m never gonna be this
你想要的那种完美的印度女儿
perfect Indian daughter you want me to be.
我也不会成为一个普通的美国孩子
I’m never gonna be just a regular American teenager.
我想我也不知道我到底是谁
I guess I don’t know what I am exactly.
也许两者兼有
Maybe a little bit of both?
但是 我要说的是
But, uh, what I’m trying to say is,
我在找我的路
I’m finding my way.
是的 在其中我会犯错
And, yeah, I’ll make mistakes.
但是你应该给我做自己的权利
But I deserve for you to just let me be me.
你能让我试试吗 爸爸
Could you at least try, Baba?
但是你现在还是麻烦缠身啊
But you’re still in trouble.
我知道
I know.
做好准备吧
Here we go.
汤米
Tommy?
你真幸运 是我而不是妈妈接的电♥话♥
You’re lucky I picked up the phone instead of Mom.
那还用说
Tell me about it.
查理 跟你说件事 你是不是想玩音乐
Here’s the thing, Charlie. You wanna play music?
你要勇敢地面对爸妈 告诉他们
You need to stand up to Mom and Dad and tell them that.
跟他们讲足球不是你的菜
Tell them soccer isn’t for you.
你想去上的是
That you want to go to
音乐学校
music school,
而不斯坦福
not Stanford.
你要这么说很容易
It’s easy for you to say.
爸妈认为你一切都很完美
They think everything you do is perfect.
呃 这个 他们以后不会这么想了
Yeah, well, they’re not thinkin’ that for long.
我这学期的成绩不是那么好
My grades this semester? Not so hot.
不谈论这个关于“完美”的话题了 如何
So much for that whole “perfect” thing, huh?
我有个主意
Here’s an idea.
你说我们一起把我们的事告诉爸妈 如何
What do you say we go tell Mom and Dad, together?
好了 我知道了
Yeah, I know.
一辈子都被禁足了
Grounded for life.
这次就算是个警告吧
You got off with a warning.
我们不谈这事儿了
Let’s just leave it at that.
史黛拉 你知道我从你身上看到了什么吗
Do you know what I see when I look at you, Stella?
我看到了我所认识的女孩里
I see the most determined,
最有决心 最专心致志的一个
focused girl I’ve ever known.
我是说 看看你所做到的一切 你组了个乐队
I mean, look at what you’ve done! You started a band.
你为了你的信念勇敢发声
You stood up for what you believed in.
我很抱歉 我最近一直让其他事情分了心
I’m sorry that I’ve been so distracted lately.
但是史黛拉
But, Stell…
对我看到的这一切 我无比骄傲
I couldn’t be any prouder of what I see.
妈妈 谢谢你
Thanks, Mom.
我们走吧
Let’s get outta here.
嗨
Hey.
你想不想看我们的“革命”
You wanna come see our revolution?
我们都等着呢
We were planning on it.
我们
We?
你们快过来
You guys, come here.