诗人
Poets.
天才
Geniuses.
革命者
Revolutionaries.
柠檬大嘴巴被人们冠以种种这样的名号♥
Lemonade Mouth has been called all of these things.
但故事的真♥相♥ 我们的乐队一路走到今天的故事
But the real story, the story of how our band came to be…
对于他们来说 仍是个谜
is a mystery to them all.
如果我告诉他们这一切开始的地方
I wonder if they’d believe it…
我怀疑他们是否会相信我
If I told them that it all started…
超越自我
Breakthrough
留堂教室
就在这里
…right here
这儿的规矩很简单
The rules in here are simple.
不许吃 不许喝 不许睡 不许说
No eating. No drinking. No sleeping. No talking.
不许出声 不许发短♥信♥
No tapping. No texting.
如果违规了 那我就再送你一天留堂处罚
You break a rule, I add another day of detention.
明白了吗 很好
Are we clear? Great.
山田史黛拉 主吉他手
Stella Yamada. Lead guitar.
温·吉福德 键盘手
Wen Gifford. Keyboard.
莫·班加利 贝斯手
Mo Banjaree. Bass.
查理·德尔加多 鼓神
Charlie Delgado. Drum god.
而本人我 奥莉维亚·怀特
And me. Olivia White.
柠檬大嘴巴未来的主唱
Future front man for Lemonade Mouth.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
我们这五个乌合之众 就是这个故事的开始
It was this ragtag group of five that started it all.
好了 我决定
All right, I have decided,
与其让你们在未来的一个小时中无所事事
rather than let you twiddle your little thumbs for the next hour,
不如让你们的拇指来活动一下
we are going to put those thumbs to use!
我们给这里来次大扫除
We’re gonna clean up around here,
让这里脱胎换骨
we’re gonna unpack,
把这间储藏室改成音乐教室
and we’re gonna turn this storage room into a music room!
我是说 反正我们已经被驱逐到地下室了
I mean, we might as well make the best of it, right?
为何不随遇而安呢
We’ve been banished to the basement.
你们刚才听见了吗 噢
Did you hear that? Ooh!
知道吗
You know what?
哪怕他们削减一点儿新体育馆的花销
If they spent a fraction of what that new gymnasium cost
来维持音乐项目上的经费 我
to keep this music program alive, I…
够了 我受够了
That is it. That is it!
但是 如果你想搞清楚这到底是怎么回事
But, if I’m gonna tell you this right,
那我还得追溯到事情的开头
I need to go back to the beginning.
事情的伊始 早晨
The morning it all began.
该走了 史黛儿
Let’s go, Stell.
你不想第一天就迟到吧
You don’t wanna be late for your first day, do you?
听着 我知道这对你并不容易
Look, I know this is hard.
学年开始一个月就转到一所新学校吗
Transferring to a new school a month into the year?
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
这有什么不容易的
Why would that be hard?
史黛拉
Stella!
史黛拉
Stella!
但是没人关心此事 对吧
But, who cares, right?
我关心
I care.
那你和爸爸就应该在跨越大半个美国
Then you and Dad might’ve thought to ask me
把家搬到这儿来之前问问我的想法吧
before you moved our family halfway across the country.
等会儿再说
Hold that thought.
您好 是的 约翰逊先生
Hello? Yes, Mr. Johnson.
那个塑胶证明文件
The bio-plastic certification document…
哇 快看看这新来的小妞
Whoa! Check out the new girl.
头发不错啊
Nice hair.
祝你开心
Have fun.
嘿 老爸 你不觉着你的女朋友
Hey, Dad, don’t you think it’s a little weird
还在念大学有点怪吗
that your girlfriend’s still in college?
温 她已经二十八岁了 她只是想上摄影课
She’s 28, Wen. She’s just taking a photography course.
你看 老爸 当人们经历过中年危机后
Look, Dad, when guys go through mid-life crisis,
他们会买♥♥辆跑车 对吧
they buy a sports car, right?
你觉着呢 老爸
Well, what do you say, Dad?
咱们还了这辆破卡车 然后弄辆跑车
We turn in the old truck? Get a sports car?
我全力支持的
I would fully support that.
给雪梨一个机会 就当为了我
Give Sydney a chance. For me.
为什么什么事都要扯上她
Why is everything about Sydney?
“雪梨想吃中国菜”
“Sydney wants Chinese food.”
“别和雪梨抢电视”
“Let’s watch Sydney’s favorite show.”
“你练完钢琴不能接你回家了 雪梨找我有事”
“Can’t pick you up from piano practice. Sydney called.”
嘿 对于那些我很抱歉
Hey, I apologized for that.
好了 知道了 知道了 无所谓 好了
Yeah, I know. You know, whatever, all right.
赶紧走吧 我还要做历史报告 快迟到了
Let’s just go. I’m gonna be late for my history presentation.
抱歉
Sorry.
激动不激动啊 查尔斯
Are you excited, Charles?
今天不是有足球试训吗
Soccer tryouts are today.
噢 对了 是的 我激动坏了
Oh. Right. Yeah, um… I’m thrilled.
-噢 你妈她 -是我们
-Oh, your mother… -We.
认为你可能希望有这个东西在你身边 带来好运
Thought you might like to have this with you today, for luck.
以前是你哥哥用的
It was your brother’s.
汤米就是靠这个球在全州比赛中打进制胜的一球
Tommy scored the winning goal at state finals with that ball.
老妈 你哭什么
Mom, what’re you crying for?
汤米不是去上大学了吗
Tommy’s just away at college.
我 噢
I… Oh.
记住 莫希尼
Remember, Mohini,
你要去和你的老师谈谈额外加分的事情
you need to speak to your teachers about extra credit.
把平均绩点搞上去 方便申请大学
Get your GPA up for the college applications.
但那还是几年后的事情 我
But that’s a couple of years away. I…
未雨绸缪的事儿必须早准备 莫儿
It’s never too soon to think about your future, Monu.
-明白了吗 -是的 爸爸
-Understand? -Yes, Baba.
那是
Is that…
你抹口红了吗
That lipstick you’re wearing?
没有 爸爸
No, Baba.
你还太小 这类事情还为时过早
Because you’re too young for that sort of thing.
是的 爸爸 我要迟到了 再见 爸爸
Yes, Baba. I’m late. Bye, Baba.
莫儿 别忘了额外加分那事儿
Monu. Don’t forget. Extra credit!
千万不要看我 千万不要看我
Please don’t see me. Please don’t see me.
是啊 你知道的
Yeah, you know it.
真行啊 奥莉维亚
Way to go, Olivia.
最后一个通知
And one last reminder
为了在本周末把本校的良好校风展现出来
to show some school spirit this weekend…
嘿 你在这儿啊
Hey! There you are.
嘿 斯科特 你吓到我了
Hey, Scott! You scared me.
是吗 我可是找你找半天了
Well, I’ve been looking all over for you.
是这么回事 乐队和我
So, uh, the band and I,
我们打算翘掉今天早上的课
we’re gonna ditch this morning.
去雷的地方为万圣节派对排练一下表演曲目
Head on over to Ray’s and practice for the Halloween Bash.
想一起去吗
Wanna come?
当然 我太想了
Sure, I’d love…
不成
I can’t.
什么 别这样啊 小莫
What? Come on, Mo.
我们最近见面的机会很少啊
We barely see each other as it is.
那个 不如这周六吧
Well, maybe this Saturday.
我会告诉我爸爸 我拿到了额外学分或者
I’ll tell my dad that I’ve got extra credit or…
不行 你知道的
No, you know,
整个周末我们山崩地裂乐队都要一起排练
I got, I got Mudslide Crush rehearsals all weekend.
还有 足球训练
Plus, soccer practice.
拜托了 就这一次 为了我
Come on. Just this once? For me?
别担心布列尼根校长那边
Don’t worry about Brenigan, all right?
他被一个新来的女孩缠住了
He’s with the new girl.
其实 我觉得史黛拉仍在为转校的事情而生气
Well, I think that Stella’s still working through some anger issues about moving.
是的 我看得出来
Yes, I can see that.
但是 我觉着那件T恤
But, I’m afraid that shirt is…
(质疑权威)
怎么了
What?
难道这儿还有什么着装要求吗
Is there a dress code here?
这个倒没有
Well. No.
但是 虽然没有成文的要求
But, there is an unwritten line,
但那件T恤有点过了
and that shirt crosses it.
那表达自♥由♥呢
What about freedom of expression?