嗯 就像爸常说的
Well, as Pa used to say,
“当你拉牛的乳♥房♥♥时 它会哞哞叫吗?”
“Does a cow moo when you pull its udder?”
啥?
What?
我想答桉是肯定的
I’ll assume that’s a yes,
欢迎来到邪恶的怪物社团
so welcome to the Monster Society of Evil!
在那裡
There.
这是假蝙蝠
There is the false Bat.
把他交给主人
Get him for the master.
抓到你了
Got you.
出来 小蝙蝠 无处可藏
Come out, Batsy. There is no place to go.
哈 抓到了 抓到了
Ha! Got you, got you.
现在你被蝙蝠胶粘住了
Now you’re stuck in Bat Glue.
无处可藏 蝙蝠侠?
No place to go, Batman?
或者我应该说”蝙蝠男孩”?
Or should I say “Batboy”?
你没事吧 孩子?
Are you okay, kid?
我看到那些坏人了 觉得你可能需要帮助
I saw those bad guys and thought you might need some help.
我… – 我是说 我很感激你的工作
I… – I mean, I appreciate the amount of work
你的角色扮演很入戏 但是…
you put into your cosplay, but…
超级英雄有点危险
superheroing is kind of dangerous.
我… – 我送你去妈妈那怎麽样?
I… – How about I drop you off to your mom?
也许她会带你去喝杯奶昔什麽的
Maybe she’ll take you out for a milkshake or something.
那些总是让我开心
Those always cheer me up.
我 是 蝙蝠侠
I am Batman.
天哪
Sheesh.
思维先生把我们变成了孩子
Mr. Mind transformed us into children
为了控制我们年轻而易受影响的思想
in order to control our young impressionable minds.
但因为我很厉害
But because I’m awesome,
我能在他的力量影响我之前逃走
I was able to get away before his powers affected me.
哇 你还真是蝙蝠侠
Wow, you really are Batman.
我想这用不着超级听力吧
I guess that’s a no on superhearing.
好吧 好吧 消化
Okay, okay. Digesting.
听着 蝙蝠侠
Well, listen, Batman,
你留在这裡 我来照顾…
how about you stay here while I take care of…
不 思维先生控制着这些怪物
No. Mr. Mind controls the monsters
还有少年正义联盟
and the preadolescent Justice League.
他也有机会抓住你
There’s a chance he can get you, too.
我不希望你插♥进♥来引起更多的麻烦
I don’t want you jumping in there and causing more trouble.
但我能帮忙 – 是啊
But I can help. – Yeah.
我不和我不信任的人一起工作
I don’t work with people I can’t trust.
在你快速离开正义大厅之后
And after your quick exit at the Hall of Justice,
我不能相信你
I can’t trust you.
那你打算怎麽办?
What are you gonna do, then?
我要做什麽并不重要
It doesn’t matter what I’m going to do.
我是蝙蝠侠…
I’m Batman…
我所做的一切都令人难以置信
and everything I do is incredible.
蝙蝠车…
The Batmobile.
我的日记绝对不会相信的
My diary is never gonna believe this.
好吧 祝你好运 蝙蝠侠
Well, okay. Good luck, Batman.
我知道没有你不能克服的障碍
I know there’s no obstacle you can’t overcome.
我完全信任你… – 我去
I have complete faith in you. – Come on.
你是个真英雄
You’re a real hero.
改变计划
Change of plan.
你真的想帮忙吗?
Do you really wanna help?
我现在年轻的身体够不着踏板
In my youthful state, I’m unable to reach the pedals.
所以 需要你来驾驶
So, you’ll need to drive.
驾驶?
Drive?
你会开车的 对吧?
You can drive a stick, can’t you?
好啊 不…
Okay, no…
停下 等等 不 不是这条路
Stop. Wait, no. Not that way. just…
我以为你说过你会开
I thought you said you’d done this.
当然 我是个成年人
Of course I have. I’m an adult.
只是有点生锈
Just a little rusty.
生锈?那你为什麽开三档?
Rusty? And why are you in third gear?
好吧 让我们离开高速路
Okay, let’s just stay off the freeway.
你好 欢迎光临
Hello! Welcome!
祝你有美好的一天
Have a great day.
哦 看看是谁来了?
Well, what do we have here?
今天甚至不是万圣节 但是天啊 你们看起来棒极了
It’s not even Halloween but, my, you look wonderful.
今天什麽风把你们吹来了?
What brings you in today?
主人需要食物 就像猪需要一堆泥巴
The master needs food like a pig needs a pile of mud.
哦 那不是很好吗?
Ooh, isn’t that nice?
我最爱的砖块
Brick O’s! My favorite!
看来我还有最后一个
Looks like I have the last one.
我要这个 谢谢
I’ll take that. Thanks.
看起来熟了…
It looks like it’s ripe…
可以摘了
…for the picking.
看看我发现了什麽 猜猜现在谁是主人的最爱?
Look what I found. Guess who’s going to be master’s favorite now?
就像我妈常说的
As my ma used to say,
“你不可能赢得一场吻猪比赛而不弄得髒兮兮的”
“You can’t win a pig kissing contest without getting a little dirty.”
这根本说不通
That doesn’t even make sense.
说得通 – 说不通
Does, too. – Does not.
说的通 – 说不通 无穷大加一 !
Does, too. – Does not, infinity plus one!
我要告诉主人
I’m telling the master.
祝你有美好的一天
Have a nice day.
啊 噁心
Ugh. Gross.
很好 你们回来了 把食物放下吧
Oh, good. Mmm, you’re back. Just place the food anywhere.
嗯 我最后会搞定的
Mmm, I’ll get to it eventually.
我不知道该不该说 但是你不应该 慢点吃吗?
I know it’s me saying this but shouldn’t you, I don’t know, slow down?
吃得更多 更快
Eat more faster.
慢下来?不
Slow down? No.
如果可以的话 我需要…更快
If anything, I need to… speed up.
豌豆?豌豆怎麽在这裡?
Peas? What are peas doing here?
规矩是什麽?
What’s the rule?
请不要豌豆
No peas, please.
完全正确 其他的都可以
Exactly. Anything else is fine.
西兰花 芝麻菜 什麽都行 就是不要豌豆
Broccoli, arugula, whatever, just no peas.
天哪 现在去
Sheesh. Now go!
再给我多些 我一定要吃更多
Give me more. I must have more!
这地方太棒了
This place is amazing!
我以为永恆之石很酷 但这个地方…
I thought the Rock of Eternity was cool, but this place…
永恆之石?
Rock of Eternity?
是另一个维度的魔法连结
Nexus of magic in another dimension.
说来话长
Uh, it’s a long story.
你在干什麽?
What are you doing?
我的蝙蝠电脑是这个星球上最複杂的电脑
My Bat Computer is the most sophisticated computer on the planet.
拥有超过10亿美元的投资
Highdef with over a billion megabrixels,
最先进的技术
state of the art.
它也播放砌砖电影
It also streams Brickflix.
它有能力在任何时间找到世界上任何人
And it has the ability to find anyone at anytime in the world.
很酷吧?
Pretty cool, huh?
真酷
Way cool.
在那裡
There.
他们到处偷食物 我们必须阻止他们
They’re stealing food from everywhere. We have to stop them!
是”我”必须阻止他们
I have to stop them.
是是 你不信任我 但我的意思是 拜託
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You don’t trust me. But, I mean, come on.
我帮你对付怪物 蝙蝠车… 这些
I helped you with the monsters, the Batmobile… sort of.
我知道这很难相信 但我不太容易信任别人
I know it’s hard to believe, but I don’t trust people very easily.
不 这一点也不难相信 你住在洞穴裡
No, that’s not hard to believe at all. You live in a cave.
在我们这一行 我们必须小心
In our line of work, we have to be careful.
我是说 如果你是个坏人呢?
I mean, what if you were a bad guy?
我已经透露的太多了
I’ve already revealed too much to you.
你很幸运 我现在没赶你出去
You’re lucky I don’t take you out right now.
我可以的 因为我是蝙蝠侠
I could, you know? ‘Cause I’m Batman.
蝙蝠侠绝对是最棒的英雄
And Batman is totally the best hero.
好…吧?
O… kay?
重点是 保持距离是有好处的
Point is, it pays to keep people at a distance.
所以你… – 千万别受伤
So you… – Never get hurt.
海明威曾经说过
Hemingway once said,
“确认你是否可以信任某人的最好方法
“The best way to find out if you can trust someone
就是信任他们”
is to trust them.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!