哇 你在没有指示的情况下
Oh! Wow! you did that amazing expose on
做了那个关于建筑的惊人的报道
building without instructions.
真是不可思议
That was fantastic.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks,
我真的很努力地写了那篇文章
I worked really hard on that piece.
哦 对了
Oh, right.
那麽 你准备好成为这个家庭的一员了吗?
So, are you ready to be part of the family?
我…
I…
我…
I…
我不能
I can’t.
对不起 我……我真的害怕
I’m sorry, I… I really am.
我得走了
I have to go.
正如我猜测的那样
Just as I surmised,
沙赞有些事要隐瞒
Shazam has something to hide,
这证明了他不值得信任
and this proves he is not to be trusted.
但你隐藏了一切
But you hide everything.
蝙蝠豁免 – 不 但是…
Bat exemption. – No, but I…
蝙蝠豁免
Bat exemption.
现在 来吧 我们要抓怪兽了
Now, come on. We have monsters to catch.
不敢相信我没有加入正义联盟
I can’t believe I didn’t just join the Justice League.
但如果他们知道我只是个小孩…
But if they knew that I was just a kid…
那傢伙在飞吗?
Whoa, is that guy flying?
漂亮的斗篷 – 天啊
Nice cape. – Oh, man!
我从来没见过超级英雄
I’ve never seen a superhero.
看 妈妈 超人有新衣服了
Look, Mommy, Superman got a new costume.
再见 红色的超人
Bye, Red Superman.
别动
Stay still.
你怎麽进来的?
How did you even get in here,
你这讨厌的野兽
you pesky beast?
你好 比利
Oh, hello, Billy.
你今天过得如何?
How was your day?
哦 你懂的
Oh, you know.
不需要巫师就能知道你在烦恼什麽
It doesn’t take a wizard to know something’s bothering you.
但我是个巫师 所以也许知道
But I’m a wizard, so maybe it does.
比利 你什麽都可以告诉我
Billy, you can tell me anything.
我今天过得很愉快 你知道吗?
I had this great day, you know?
和坏人战斗 遇见我的英雄 但是…
Fighting bad guys, meeting my heroes, but then…
然后正义联盟想让我加入他们的队伍
But then the Justice League wanted me to join their team.
这听起来太棒了
That sounds wonderful.
但是 除了…
It was, except,
为了加入 他们说需要信任我
in order to join, they said they needed to trust me.
这就意味着我必须暴露我的秘密身份
Which means I would have to reveal my secret identity.
你害怕他们会拒绝你
And you were afraid they would reject you
当他们发现你不是成年人的时候?
when they found out you weren’t an adult?
正是
Exactly.
我知道 在你心裡
I know that, in your heart,
你只想要个家 比利
all you’ve ever wanted was a family, Billy.
有归属感的地方
Somewhere to belong.
我试着给你那个地方
I’ve tried to give you that place,
但是我的时间不多了
but my time is running out.
很快 你需要找到自己的路
Soon, you’ll need to find your own way.
你会发现成为一个家庭并不是没有风险的
And you’ll discover that being in a family doesn’t come without its own risks.
风险?比如说什麽?
Risks? Like what?
信任 孩子
Trust, my son,
信任他人 与他人分享你的一部分
trust to share a part of yourself with others.
并希望与你分享的人会接受它
And hope that those you share it with will accept it.
你是说和我一起分享宙斯的力量 对吧?
You’re talking about you sharing the power of Zeus with me, right?
你选的第一个人是巫师冠军?
The first guy you chose to be the Wizard’s champion?
我不会说第一个
Well, I wouldn’t say first.
还有另一个
There was another.
他的名字叫泰斯·亚当
His name was Teth Adam.
沙赞
Shazam!
但他会成为强大的亚当
But he would become Mighty Adam.
他一开始就像我希望的那样是个英雄
He started out as the hero I hoped he would be.
但我没看到他日益增长的野心
But I was blind not to see his growing ambition.
不久 他就被他的力量所腐蚀 变成了邪恶的人
Soon, he was corrupted by his power and turned to evil.
他试图奴役世界
He tried to enslave the world,
但经过一场漫长而艰苦的战斗
but after a long and trying battle,
我击败了他
I defeated him.

No!
就这样 他成了黑亚当
And thus, he became Black Adam.
你做了什麽?
What did you do?
我把他锁起来了
I locked him away
他再也不能伤害任何人
where he can never harm anyone again.
重点是 比利 即使是我
The point is, Billy, that even I,
聪明而强大的巫师 冒着危险
the wise and powerful Wizard, risked something
并继续冒险把力量交给你
and continue to risk by giving that power to you.
我真正的冠军
My true champion.
糟透了
Aw, shucks.
那是什麽?
What is it?
联盟吗?
The League?
我感觉到有一个陷阱 走吧
I sense a trap. Go.
记住 比利
And remember, Billy,
没有什麽比帮助那些需要帮助的人更能创造信任了
nothing creates trust like helping those in need.
所罗门的智慧吗?
Wisdom of Solomon?
不 是常识 去吧
No, common sense. Now go.
你又来了
There you are.
现在别动
Now just hold still.
我讨厌飞蛾
I hate moths.
散开
Fan out.
没有任何异常的迹象
No sign of anything out of the ordinary.
奇怪 蝙蝠雷达显示追踪应该是正确的…
Strange. The Bat Radar indicates the tracer should be right…
就在那个盒子裡
where that box is.
哦 我明白了
Oh, I got it.
不 这是陷阱
No, it’s a trap.
没错 蝙蝠侠
Right as always, Batman.
怪物社团欢迎你
The Monster Society welcomes you.
那是条会说话的虫子?我是说 我们现在是在打虫子吗?
Is that a talking worm? I mean, come on, we fight worms now?
我不只是虫子 闪电侠
I’m no mere worm, Flash.
我是强大的思维先生
I’m the powerful Mr. Mind,
银河系中最大的恶棍
the greatest villain in the galaxy.
因为我的邪恶 在宇宙的三个象限中被通缉
Wanted in over three quadrants of the universe for my evil evilness.
现在我的成就可以加上击败正义联盟了
And now I can add defeating the Justice League to my accomplishments.
席瓦纳 可以了吗?
Sivana, if you please?
虽然我的说服能力很强
Though my powers of mental persuasion are strong,
我知道永远无法驯服正义联盟的超级英雄头脑
I know they could never tame the superheroic minds of the Justice League.
也许 闪电侠可以
Well, maybe the Flash.
真是谢谢了…
Thanks… a lot.
你永远不会… 侥倖逃脱
You’ll never… get away with this.
我已经是了
I already have.
成年人的思维很难控制
The adult mind is hard to manipulate,
但一个孩子的心灵…
but the mind of a child…
席瓦纳 打开
Sivana, fans.
什麽?
What?
成功了
It worked!
当然成功 席瓦纳博士可不赖
Of course it worked. Dr. Sivana is no slouch.
我成小孩了?
I’m a kid?
好吧 我会在七月被搅成黄油
Well, I’ll be butterchurned in July.
但我不想当小孩
But I don’t wanna be a kid.
你说什麽?我没有感到任何不同
What are you talking about? I don’t feel any different.
把我们变回去 席瓦纳 马上
Turn us back, Sivana, this instant.
席瓦纳无能为力 你也无能为力
Sivana can do nothing and neither can you.
啊 多麽简单
Ah, so easy.
我现在拥有你们所有人
I have all of you now.
等等 我没看到蝙蝠侠
Wait! I don’t see Batman.
他跑了
He’s gone!
去吧 我的怪物
Go, my monsters.
找到蝙蝠侠 带他来见我
Find the Batman and bring him to me.
现在 少年正义联盟
And now, Junior Justice League,
你们准备好执行我的命令了吗?
are you ready to do my bidding?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!