我的荣幸 我是说 能帮助正义联盟
My pleasure. I mean, helping the Justice League,
真是太棒了
so awesome!
你应该跟着去
You should tag along.
到正义大厅
Come to the Hall of Justice,
看看奇迹在哪裡发生
see where the magic happens.
我不认为… – 真的吗?
I don’t think… – Seriously?
正义大厅?
The Hall of Justice?
就是那个 正义大厅?
Like, the Hall of Justice?
哦 伙计 我…
Oh, man, I… I…
澹定
Be cool.
这是发生在你身上最好的事情 只要…
This is the greatest thing that’s ever happened to you, but just…
澹定
be cool.
我是说 我想是的
I mean, I guess so.
反正我没事可做
I don’t have anything going on,
所以 嗯 随便吧
so, uh, yeah, whatever.
这不是我们的错
It’s not our fault.
蝙蝠怪是对的
Jeepers is right.
我们正要把你的食物搞到手
We would’ve had your food
但正义联盟出现了 并毁了一切
but the Justice League showed up and ruined everything.
够了
Enough!
我厌倦了找借口
I’m tired of excuses.
我需要的是食物
What I need is food.
如果你不能得到它
And if you can’t get it,
那麽我 思维先生
then I, Mr. Mind,
会找到其他有能力的人
will find others who can.
是的
Yes.
如此强大 如此飢饿
So powerful, so hungry.
如此飢饿
So hungry.
是的 食物 我需要更多食物
Yes, food, I need more food.
原谅我席瓦纳 我们的小实验怎样了?
Excuse me. Sivana, how goes our small experiment?
完成了
It’s done.
这种神奇的化学物质可以做到你想要的
This magically infused chemical should do what you wanted.
现在 你能停止控制我的思想 让我走了吗?
Now, can you stop mindcontrolling me and let me go?
嗯 不
Hmm, nope.
现在像袋鼠一样跳吧
Now jump like a kangaroo.
精神控制是最好的
Mind control is the best.
吃 吃 饿…
Eat. Eat. Hunger.
食物 再给我拿点吃的来
Food. Bring me more food.
在正义联盟来这之前 我必须得到更多
I must have more before the Justice League arrives.
正义联盟吗?
The Justice League?
到这裡吗?怎麽来的?
Here? But how?
这就叫做直觉
Call it intuition.
在这裡 我们有自己的事故警报系统
And over here, we have our trouble alert system.
如果世界上有什麽问题
If there’s a problem anywhere in the world,
我们会知道的
we’ll know about it.
这 真是 难以置信
This is incredible!
我…我有点想哭了
I… I think I might cry.
正义大厅牌纸巾?
Hall of Justice branded tissue?
我能留着这个吗?
Can I keep this?
太不卫生了
Highly unsanitary.
都在我的剪贴簿裡
Totally going in my scrapbook.
大家 我对这次参观真是感激不尽
You guys, I really can’t thank you enough for the tour.
你们对我太重要了
You all mean so much to me.
正义联盟一直是希望的灯塔
The Justice League has always been a beacon of hope.
在最黑暗的时刻 我总是问
In the darkest of times, I’ve always said,
“正义联盟会怎麽做?”
“What would the Justice League do?”
我的意思是……
I mean…
这取决于你们的花名册
It depends on your roster,
那个塑料人有点不同
that Plastic Man is kind of different,
但是 没关係
but, uh, that doesn’t matter.
你们大家帮了我很多
You guys have helped me a lot.
我可能需要一条手帕 蝙蝠侠
I might need one of those hankies, Batman.
我得走了
Well, I better get going.
我希望我们很快能一起做些超级英雄的事务
I hope we do some superheroing stuff together soon.
不 等等
No, wait.
我要召开正义联盟会议
I call a Justice League meeting.
有必要开会吗?
Is a meeting necessary?
我们应该出去找那些怪物
We should be out finding these monsters.
我有他们的位置 通过蝙蝠追踪器 还有…
I have their location ia the BatTracer, and…
你知道规矩的 蝙蝠侠
You know the rules, Batman.
如果我们中有人要开会…
If one of us calls a meeting…
那我们都得参加
Then we all must attend.
我该离开 还是…
Should I go or…
不 待在那儿
No, stay right there.
小氪会陪你的
Krypto will keep you company.
这是个超声波口哨
It’s an ultrasonic whistle.
等一下
One sec.
超级狗狗
A superdog.
啊 你好 小氪你真可爱
Ah, hi, Krypto. Aren’t you cute?
是是 你真的是
Yes, you are. Yes, you are.
我想我们应该让他加入
I think we should let him join.
联盟吗?但我们才刚认识他
The League? But we just met him.
不是每个人都像你一样不愿加入♥联♥盟的 蝙蝠侠
Not everyone is as reluctant to join the League as you were, Batman.
我喜欢他 不仅是因为他胸口上有一道闪电
I like him. And not just because he has a lightning bolt on his chest,
不过这也无伤大雅
though that doesn’t hurt.
我同意闪电侠
I’m with Flash,
他有一种天真无邪的气质
there’s something so innocent about him.
你抓不到我
You can’t catch me.
或者是孩子气
Or juvenile.
我看我们该投票
I saw we take a vote.
赞成的 请举手
All in favor, raise your hand.
沙赞 我们有个邀请
Shazam, we have an offer for you.
一个邀请吗?
An offer?
我们想邀请你成为…
We’d like to invite you to become a member of…
正义联盟的一员
the Justice League.
什麽?这是真的吗?
What? Is this for real?
我… 这不是什麽偷♥拍♥秀吧?
I… I… This isn’t some hidden camera show, is it?
这个房♥间裡有24个摄像头
There are 24 cameras in this room,
即使你有超人的能力也找不到
none of which you could find even with Superman’s abilities.
不 这不是恶作剧
No, this isn’t a prank.
事实是你符合我们正义联盟所有的标准
The reality is you fit all of our Justice League criteria.
你有超能力 – 有
You have superpowers. – Check.
战斗力强 – 也有
Fight for good. Double check.
而且不是孩子
And not a kid.
全中
Check aroni.
沙赞 你说呢?
So, Shazam, what do you say?
我…将是最好的联盟成员
I… will be the best Leaguer ever!
我保证 说真的 你永远不会后悔
I promise, seriously, you’ll never regret this.
沙赞 正义联盟不仅仅是一个打击犯罪的组织
Shazam, the Justice League is more than a welltuned crime fighting unit.
也是一个家庭
It’s a family.
一个……家庭吗?
A… family?
家庭是建立在信任之上的
And families are built on trust.
沙赞 我们这麽认为
Shazam, we think that
你可以成为团队中的一员
you could be a great addition to the team.
但为了让我们完全信任你
But in order for us to fully trust you,
我们需要知道你到底是谁
we need to know who you really are.
不是超级英雄
Not the superhero.
就是 你自己
But, you.
我 呃… 哦 不
My, uh… Oh, no.
别担心 我们先来
Don’t worry, we’ll go first.
除了蝙蝠侠
Well, except for Batman,
他有点例外 因为他脾气暴躁
he kind of gets an exception because he’s so grumpy.
我不是脾气暴躁
I’m not grumpy.
哦 我不认识你
Yeah, I don’t know you.
不知道
No idea.
我是说 这甚至不是真正的伪装
I mean, that’s not even really a disguise.
不 当然是
Well, sure it is.
星星会把你的视线从我的脸上移开
The star draws your view from my face.
不会吧
Not really.
克拉克·肯特?
Clark Kent?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!