那好吧
Well, then.
好的 你有什麽?
All right, what do you have?
姐妹之眼
Sister Eye!

No.
好吧 那…
Oh, well, how about…
表亲之眼?
Cousin Eye?
事故警报
Trouble alert.
哦 对不起
Uh, excuse me.
您有没有…我没听清您说什麽
Did… Did… I didn’t hear what you said.
您说了什麽?- 我得走了
Did you say something? – I gotta go.
韦恩先生 我还没…
Uh, Mr. Wayne, I didn’t…
我甚至还没跟您说爷爷眼的事…
I didn’t even get to tell you about Grandpa Eye.
需要帮忙吗?
Need a hand?
那就太好了
That’d be super.
照顾好这些傢伙 我要赶火车
Take care of these guys, I’ve got a train to catch.
来呀 你得更快才行
Oh, come on, you have to do better than that.
以绿灯军团的权威
By the authority of the Green Lantern Corps,
我命令你投降
I command you to surrender.
强大的奥姆才不会听你那个绿灯军团的
Bah! The mighty Oom doesn’t answer to your puny Lantern Corps.
哦 不 桥断了
Oh, no, the bridge is out.
嘿 看 是超人
Hey, look, it’s Superman.
救救我们 超人
Save us, Superman.
下一站 大都会中心
Next stop, Metropolis Central.
虽然你是邪恶的
Just because you’re evil
并不意味着你的呼吸也该是
doesn’t mean your breath should be.
去刷个牙吧
Go brush your teeth.
你是个笨蛋 对吧?
You’re the Dummy, right?
哎呀 你的门槛太低了
Yeesh, way to set the bar low.
哈哈 太慢了 笨蛋
Hahah! Too slow, Dummy.
我来接
I got this.
谢了 伙计
Uh, like, thanks, man.
你怎麽… – 墨丘利的速度 很酷吧?
How did you… – Speed of Mercury, isn’t it cool?
嘿 等一下
Oh, hey, one sec.
不 等等 你是谁?
No, wait, who are you?
好的 很好
Okay, yeah, that’s good.
我确定这东西有重量限制 所以…
I’m sure this thing has a weight limit, so…
我来了
I’ve got it.
赫拉克勒斯的力量
Strength of Hercules.
我可以做上一整天 但谁有那个时间呢?
I could do this all day, but who has the time?
打扰了
Pardon me.
我想你放错了地方
I think you misplaced these.
这样就解决了
Well, that takes care of that.
嗨 我是…
Hi. I’m…
阿特拉斯的臂毛啊
By the arm hairs of Atlas,
你还好吗?
are you okay?
你知道阿特拉斯吗?好酷啊
You know Atlas? That’s so cool.
我有阿特拉斯那样的耐力 是不是很酷?
I’ve got the stamina of Atlas, isn’t that rad?
我几乎不痛不痒
I barely even felt getting hit.
但我打赌他会的
But I bet he will.
谢谢
Thanks.
别客气
Don’t mention it.
这裡只容得下一个蝙蝠人
There’s only room for one bat person around here.
你不觉得吗?
Don’t you think?
主人必须满意
The master must be satisfied.
但不是今天
But not today.
撤退
Retreat!
我们得去追他们
We have to go after them.
以后再说
Later.
现在 我们必须阻止那栋大楼倒塌
Right now, we have to stop that building from collapsing.
我不知道在屋顶上晒日光浴是不是个好主意
I don’t know if sunbathing on the roof was such a great idea.
大家一起来
All right, everybody,
现在摇动你的身体
now shake your body.
放鬆你的四肢
Loosen those limbs.
这真有趣
This is fun.
来吧 你能行的
Come on, you can do it.
你应该感觉像是在爬山一样
It should feel like you’re climbing up the side of a mountain. Yeah!
轮到你了 闪电侠
Your turn, Flash.
我来了
I’m on it.
你在这裡很安全 女士
You’re safe here, ma’am.
要走咯
Gotta run.
我是来提供一些支撑的
I’m here to offer some support.
跳 2 3
And jump, two, three.
2 3 4
Two, three, four.
1 2 3 4 – 哇 真有用啊
one, two, three, four. – Wow, what a workout.
这是什麽鬼东西?
What in the blue blazes?
我想你现在可以放手了
I think you can let go now.
哦 好吧
Oh. Uh, heh, right.
天啊 我简直不敢相信
Oh, my gosh, I can’t believe it,
闪电侠 你嗖的一下就跑过那些砖块
Flash, you just ran up those bricks like “zoom”.
神奇女侠带着套索
And Wonder Woman with the lasso,
你们全都…
you were all…Woow
而超人 有热视线
And Superman, with the heat vision,
你”滋滋”就能确保地基安全
you secured the base with a “pssh”.
蝙蝠侠荡起来接住了那个人
Batman swung in and caught that guy
绿灯侠正在把牆重新砌好
while Green Lantern was putting the wall back together.
你们真是难以置信
You guys are incredible!
见到你们真是太不可思议的荣幸了
It is such an amazing pleasure to meet you.
当我还是个孩子的时候 你就是我的英雄
You have been my hero since I was just a kid.
哦 对不起
Oop, sorry.
当你还是个孩子的时候??
Since you were a kid?
据我观察
By my observations,
你和超人的年龄差不多
you’re approximately the same age as Superman.
相同的年龄?哦不 我只是想说
Same age? Oh, no, uh… I just meant that
在你们面前让我觉得自己像个孩子
watching you makes me feel like a kid.
不管怎样 很高兴见到你们
Anyway, what a thrill to meet you guys,
希望我没有妨碍到你们
I hope I didn’t get in the way.
不客气 事实上我们很感激
Not at all. In fact, we’re grateful.
你是…?
Mister…
哦 抱歉
Oh, uh, sorry.
我是沙赞
I’m Shazam.
沙…什麽来的?
Shaz… what now?
哦 沙包 – 沙赞
Well, Shazbot. – Shazam.
不好意思
Excuse me.
沙赞 你这样冒险真是太勇敢了
Shazam, it was pretty courageous of you to leap into danger like that.
我知道 这也是我的能力之一:
I know, that’s one of my powers too.
阿基裡斯的勇气
Courage of Achilles.
我前几天还用它来吃凤尾鱼
I used it just the other day to eat some anchovies.
我们怎麽能确定你是好人呢?
How can we be sure you’re one of the good guys?
完全可以理解
Totally understandable.
即使我不是
But even if I wasn’t,
而一位伟大的哲学家曾经说过
a great philosopher once said,
“亲近你的朋友 更要亲近你的敌人”
“Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.”
所以 你们又有什麽损失呢?
So, really what do you have to lose?
是的 我知道这个名言
Yep, I know quotes.
所罗门的智慧
Wisdom of Solomon.
亲爱的 我说的对吗?
Sweet, am I right?
为什麽他总是提到所罗门 阿特拉斯这些人?
Why does he keep mentioning Solomon, Atlas and the others?
好吧 我… – 他的能力显然来自
Well, I… – His powers obviously derive
他所描述的每个古代英雄
from each of the ancient heroes he’s described,
这就是”沙赞”这个名字的由来
that makes up the name “Shazam.”
S 代表所罗门的智慧
S for the wisdom of Solomon.
H 代表赫拉克勒斯的力量
H for the strength of Hercules.
A 是阿特拉斯的耐力
A for the stamina of Atlas.
另一个A代表阿基裡斯的勇气
Another A for the courage of Achilles.
M 代表墨丘利的速度
And M for the speed of Mercury.
这意味着Z必须代表…
That means that Z must stand for…
宙斯的力量
The power of Zeus.
我还不知道那是什麽
Still haven’t figure out what that is myself.
好吧 不管你是谁
Well, whoever you are,
我们非常感谢你的帮助
we really appreciate your help.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!