Underlings.
你们听着
It is time for us to take our rightful place as the rulers of the surface world.
是时候该拿回属于我们的地方了 成为地面上的主宰者
Frankly, it’ll be me doing most of the ruling and you doing most of the oppressing.
很明显 一定是我来当主宰者 而你们负责执行命令
We all have our jobs to do. C’est la vie.
我们都有我们该做的事 这就是人生
Now, go forth and fulfill your destiny.
现在出发吧 去完成我们的使命
Bane!
班恩
I must say, I’m so excited to get to the surface world.
我必须要说要到地面上去 我觉得很兴奋
Because of all the conquering?
是因为要去打仗吗
No, frankly, I’m just looking forward to getting a tan.
不是 其实呢 我比较期待晒太阳
For countless millennia your family could have ordered a wave of Trogowog might
几千年以来 你的族人们都可以靠着自己的力量
to sweep the armies of the surface world aside.
去横扫地面上的军队
But you did nothing.
而你却什么都没做
It took Bane to make something of you.
那就只好靠班恩的力量了
We were a peaceful people
我们是爱好和平的人群
until you poisoned us with your vile destructiveness.
是你用卑鄙的破坏野心来控制我们
Peace is like a stale potato chip left out in the rain
所谓和平就是一片薯片掉在下着雨的路上
and stepped on by a group of schoolgirls.
被一群女学生踩过
You deserve your fate, you cowering dog.
你活该如此 你就像是只胆小的狗
Your people marching on my orders
你的族人们在我的命令下
will be the final thing you see before I destroy you.
进攻的画面 会是我杀死你时眼前的最后一幕
Well, better that than you, Bane.
嗯 班恩 我想应该会比你好一点
You’re hard to look at even with the mask on.
你带着那个面具看得到东西吗
Who dares? We dare.
是谁那么大胆 是我们
Do you expect me to lose to two tiny heroes?
你以为我会输给两只小英雄吗
No, we expect you to lose to one medium-sized hero.
不 我们觉得你会输给一只中等体型的英雄
How rude of me. I should have offered you a chair.
你看我真是太没礼貌了 我应该要给你们椅子坐的
No.
不
Time for a little rodent control.
是时候该来点控制术了
Oh, we’re going into a tunnel. I do hope no one tries to text me.
我们要进隧♥道♥了 希望不要有人传讯息给我
That’s far enough.
这里就够远了
Oh, look, our first victims. For the glory of Bane!
你看 第一个上来受死的 为了班恩的荣耀
This is going to be harder than we thought.
可能会比我们想象中的还要困难
Maybe not as hard as you think.
也许没有你想的那么难
What? How?
什么 怎么会
I took the liberty of summoning my Bat-drill with this.
透过这个 我可以自♥由♥召唤蝙蝠工具车
It’s been digging ever since.
他可以一直挖洞
I suspected it might come in handy.
我猜可能八成会用上
That ghastly machine gave me a turn.
那个巨大的东西撞上我 还害我转了一圈
Destroy it!
摧毁它
These little guys don’t give up easily. Neither do we.
这些人就是不肯轻易放弃 我们也是啊
As good as we are, we can’t defeat an entire army.
我们再厉害 也无法打赢整支军队
Not at this rate.
现在是不行
Oh, emancipated.
被解开了
But what do I do now?
但我现在该怎么办
That is for you to decide.
是你该做决定的时候了
What?
什么
Unhand her, you cur.
放开她 你这个坏蛋
Oh, so the little prince has grown a backbone?
小王子要勇敢起来啦
Allow me to help you with that.
让我来帮帮你吧
I destroyed your father and I will destroy you.
我击败了你的父亲 我也会击败你
Then I shall die like a king.
那我就会像个国王一样光荣的死去
I have one more card to play.
我还有一招
Okay.
好的
I’ll just be here if you need me.
如果你有需要的话再跟我说
Trogowogs, listen to me.
丑丑格 听我说
The criminal Bane has altered your minds to use you for his own evil ends.
是坏蛋班恩控制了你们的心智 利用来完成他的邪恶计划
But you can fight it. Assert your free will.
但是你们一定可以战胜他的 要坚定你们的心智
I know you can do it. I know you will choose peace.
我知道你们办得到 我知道你们会选择和平
Thanks awfully.
谢谢你的解说
But I think instead we shall obliterate you completely.
但是我觉得 我们还是应该要把你们变成碎片
Don’t you think we should? You know I do.
你也这样觉得吗 你知道我和你一样
Just to show there’s no hard feelings, have you any final words?
不会有任何疼痛的感觉 你还有遗言吗
Just one…
只有一个字…
Batoosie, Batoosie, Batoosie.
跳 跳 跳
I didn’t see this coming.
我以前没看过这种事
Oh, thank goodness. Hey, look at Grungle go.
谢天谢地 嘿 你看格格
He’s so small, Bane can’t even touch him.
因为他太小只 班恩根本碰不到他
Yes, Prince Grungle has passed his test.
是啊 格格王子已经通过测验
If only the other Trogowogs could see him now.
现在只要让其他的丑丑格见到这一慕
Yeah, of course. The Psyche Stone.
喔 对 心智石
Nightwing. Got it, let’s do it.
夜翼 我知道 来吧
Here, kid. Walk softly and carry a big stick.
孩子 这边 稳住你的步伐 拿着这根棍子
That is a very small stick and I am a very big man.
那只是根小棍子 而我巨大无比
No!
不
You’re finished, Bane.
班恩 你玩完了
I may no longer be grande but you will find I am still supreme.
我可能无法巨大化 但是我还是最强的
I say, Prince Grungle is certainly no slouch in the fisticuffs department.
我说啊 丑丑格在格斗比赛里不再是只有挨打的份了
Bane, however folded like a cloth napkin.
班恩啊 被打趴得像手帕一样
Good show.
真是太精彩了
Encore, encore.
再一次 再一次
Oh, I see.
我知道了
You knew the Psyche Stone would eventually steal the forbidden move from your mind.
你知道心智石一定会从你的心灵偷走禁忌的攻击
So you simply added a mental suggestion to dance.
所以你直接加了一段舞蹈
Activated when I said the word “Batoosie.”
只要我说”跳” 他们就会开始跳舞
Well played, Batface.
小蝙蝠 干得好
Not bad.
不错喔
Not exactly martial arts, but not bad.
虽然跟武术无关 但是做得很好
My only question, why is Strokedeath not dancing?
我只有一个问题 为什么钟丧没一起跳舞
Madame Mantis, even with your incomplete teaching,
曼提斯女士 尽管我尚未完成你的授业
I have become the world’s greatest mercenary.
但是我成为了世界上最厉害的佣兵
But there is still one thing Deathstroke cannot and will not do.
只有一件事情 丧钟不会也不可能做
Dance.
那就是跳舞
What?
什么
No wonder you’re so bad.
难怪你坏成这样
Dancing is good for the soul.
跳舞对心灵十分有帮助
You come back to my dojo. It is also Madame Mantis’ dance academy.
你回来我的道场 我也有教舞蹈喔
The forbidden move has been erased.
禁忌的攻击都已经被消除了
Yep, that’s the last of them.
是啊 这是最后一批
Back to their little peace-loving lives in their little secret cave.
这样就可以回到他们的小小洞穴 继续他们和平友爱的生活
Batgirl… A moment?
蝙蝠女 可以打扰你一下吗
Here comes Prince Charming. I’ve got to go…
白马王子来了 我要先离开了
Do something…
去别的地方
Somewhere…
做点其他的事
You have my eternal gratitude.
我永远感谢你
You saved both my people and myself.
你救了我和我的族人们
Hey, you saved your kingdom,
嘿 是你救了你的国家
and from the sound of things, I think your people agree.
而且我觉得呢 你的族人们都十分认同
Batgirl, you’re beautiful, you’re brave,
蝙蝠女 你既漂亮又勇敢
and what’s more, you inspire me to be brave.
而且你还激发我成为勇敢的人
I want nothing more than to go with you and stay by your side forever.
我只想跟你走 永远待在你身边
Oh, that is so sweet, Prince Grungle.
格格王子你真好
Um, you are really wonderful, but…
你是个好人 但是…
Unfortunately, I am now king,
不巧的是 我现在是国王了
and my needs are always secondary to those of my subjects.
我不能依着我的想法来做事
Alas, here I must remain.
唉 我必须待在这里
As for Bane, he will now reside in our dungeon, forever captive.
至于班恩呢 他会被关在地牢里 永永远远
Not unlike my heart.
但我的心不会
Oh, stop.
别说了
Well, Deathstroke, now that your honor has been restored…
丧钟 现在你找回了你的荣誉感
Look. Batface, our little class reunion
不 小蝙蝠 一起打击罪犯
has been just great, but we’re still not friends.
是不错 但是我们不可能是朋友
And when next we meet, it will be as true equals.
等到下一次见面 我们就在同样的水平上
That went well.
这样好吗
He may not be a hero, Nightwing,
夜翼 他虽然无法当英雄
but Deathstroke once again walks the path of honor.
但是丧钟曾经踩着光荣的步伐
And that may be enough.
这样就够了
Outsmarted by an oversized boy scout. I’ll never live it down.
被小鬼给耍了 我不会忘记这样的耻辱
Never, never, never!
永远 永远不会
Well, that’s the last of them.
嗯 这样就结束了
Behind the walls of a completely reliable mental health facility.
我们可以在围墙后进行严格的管控