“Forbidden move”?
禁忌的攻击
Nightwing, what is that? What’s the “forbidden move”?
夜翼 那是什么啊 什么是禁忌的攻击
I’m not completely sure,
我也不确定
but I think it’s some kind of move that, for reasons unknown,
但是我想就是一种攻击 不知道为什么
has been completely forbidden.
是完全被禁止使用的
Thanks.
谢谢你喔
It is the only way to save yourself, Batface.
小蝙蝠 这是唯一能够救你的方式
No, stay back. This is my fight.
不 不要插手 这是我的战斗
And it’s about to end.
而且就快结束了
Ooh! Batface is finally ready to fight!
小蝙蝠终于要开始战斗了
Do it! Finish me and your training will be complete.
动手啊 杀了我 这样你的训练就完成了
Batman, you can’t!
蝙蝠侠 不可以
No!

Madame Mantis is really a man?
曼提斯女士其实是个男的
A very, very, very, ugly man.
而且非常非常的丑
“Man”? Hardly!
男人 也不是喔
It just so happens that I am a Trogowog, and I’ll thank you not to forget it.
我只是刚好长得这么丑 如果你记得我我会很感谢
Obviously, I immediately knew from your clumsy attack
老实说 从笨拙的攻击方式 我就知道是你了
that you couldn’t be the real Madame Mantis.
你根本不可能是曼提斯女士
But I played along to find out what you were up to.
但我一直在假装不知情才能知道你到底想干嘛
But who are you?
那你到底是谁
And why did you impersonate Batman’s old master?
你为什么要假扮蝙蝠侠的师♥父♥
I shan’t tell you.
我才不会告诉你
I am an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a stifling old woman costume.
我是装扮成老女人的丑丑格
What do your powers of deduction tell you, Batman?
那蝙蝠侠 以你的推测 你能知道些什么
I know only that he’s working for a highly-trained and well-equipped mercenary.
我只知道他为一个训练有素且装备齐全的佣兵集团效力
How can you possibly know that?
你怎么可能知道这件事
From the hi-tech smoke bomb that just landed at our feet.
从一个刚刚跑到我们脚边的烟雾弹就知道了
Look!
你们看
Just as I suspected. Deathstroke.
说跟我说的一样 是丧钟
Deathstroke? Here?
丧钟怎么会在这里
Isn’t he some kind of mercenary?
那不是佣兵吗
Uh, yeah. He’s only the most deadly mercenary in the world.
是啊 他是世界上唯一最致命的佣兵
Disguised killers. Deadly mercenaries.
伪装的杀手 致命的佣兵
I never thought I’d be homesick for the peace and quiet of Gotham City.
我从来没有这么想念过哥谭市的和平和宁静
We mustn’t lose them.
不能放过他们
They’re our only hope of finding the real Madame Mantis.
他们是找到曼提斯女士的唯一希望
Less talk. More Bat-pursuit.
话少讲 赶快追吧
I guess I have time to brew a fresh pot of coffee before he gets here.
我想在他来之前我还有时间喝杯咖啡
My goodness, Batman, that was faster than…
我的天啊 蝙蝠侠 你比以前还要快…
You must be Commissioner Gordon. I’m Superman.
你一定就是戈登局长 我是超人
Yes, I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I’m filling in for the Dark Knight while he’s away on vacation.
我会做好黑暗骑士的工作 在他去度假的时候
Vacation?
度假
You know, Batman cannot say enough good things about you.
你知道的 蝙蝠侠他说了不少你的好话
He’s practically chatty about it! Well, for Batman, anyway.
事实上 他都是用闲聊的方式 嗯 蝙蝠侠嘛
Are we talking about the same guy?
我们说的是同一个人吗
What seems to be the problem, Commissioner?
发生了什么事吗 局长
Robin? I thought you were… Homework done!
罗宾 你不是应该… 功课写完啦
Time to fight some crime.
是时候该打击犯罪了
It’s the Joker.
是小丑
That madcap madman has escaped from Arkham Asylum. Again!
那个疯子 他又一次从阿卡姆疯人院逃跑了
The Joker! That’s about as serious as it can get.
小丑 事情大条了
We’d better contact Batman and inform him of…
我们最好赶快联络蝙蝠侠 告诉他…
What? And ruin his vacation? Nonsense!
什么 要破坏他的假期吗 不可能
The Joker’s the guy in the clown makeup, right?
这个小丑就是装扮成小丑的样子嘛
He may look like a clown, but he’s no joke.
他看起来是小丑 但是他一点都不好笑
Batman has a specific Joker protocol to follow.
蝙蝠侠有专门制伏小丑的方法
First we round up his known associate…
首先 要先集中…
We are not rounding up anything, Boy Wonder.
我们没有要集中什么好吗 小伙子
Hello? It’s a school night.
哈啰 明天还要上课
A growing boy needs eight hours of sleep.
成长中的孩子需要八小时的充足睡眠
I think I can handle this non-powered clown all by myself, thank you.
我觉得我能自己解决这个没超能力的小丑 谢谢你喔
Well, if Batman must be out of town,
嗯 如果蝙蝠侠不在的话
it’s good to know he left Gotham in the capable hands of a hero like…
是应该要有一个有相当能力的超级英雄 就像…
You’re still here. Why wouldn’t I be?
你还在啊 不然我要去哪
I don’t know, I thought you’d be gone.
我不知道啊 我以为你会不见
You were still talking. That’d be incredibly rude.
你还在讲话耶 那不是很没礼貌吗
Besides, what if you said something important?
而且 如果你要讲的是很重要的事呢
Well, I try not to save any important information till the end.
嗯 我一直都尽量不要把重要的事放到最后才讲
Never mind. Just go get the Joker. And good luck!
没有啦 快去抓小丑吧 祝你好运
No need for luck, Commissioner. Superman is on the case!
局长 我不需要好运就可以搞定 超人已经接手了
I’ll have the Joker back in Arkham and Robin off to bed in no time.
我会把小丑抓回阿卡姆 然后把罗宾赶上♥床♥睡觉
Come, Boy Wonder.
走吧 小伙子
So, that’s what it’s like to finish a conversation.
原来 对话正常结束 就是像这样子
Not bad.
真不错
Deathstroke’s tracks lead here. Just as I feared.
丧钟的足迹只到这了 就跟我担心的一样
Holy hole in the wall!
这该死的是什么地方啊
You actually say things like that.
你都是这样讲话的吗
I do not say “Holy” all the time.
我也不是每次都会说该死啦
I said it a couple times back when I was Robin and it became a “thing.”
我以前还是罗宾的时候 就会像那样说话
I really never do it. But, come on, I mean, look at this.
我从来不会这样 但是 我是说 你看看这个
We’ll need the Bat Hover Boat to follow Deathstroke
我们需要蝙蝠船 就可以继续追上丧钟
and his Trogowog accomplice where they’re going.
还有他的丑丑格们 不管他们要去哪里
Where are we going to get a hovercraft in the middle of, uh, nowhere?
我们要去哪里弄一艘船 而且是在这种鬼地方
This sort of thing really shouldn’t come as a surprise to you by now.
这东西突然出现在这里 真是一点都不惊讶啊
Listen carefully.
仔细听好了
Where we’re about to go will test the limits of your mind.
我们要去的地方 将会测试你内心的极限
What we’re about to experience will test the fortitude of your very soul.
我们接下来要经历的 将会测试你灵魂是否坚毅
You will not simply gaze upon the secrets and mysteries
你不仅会看到这个墙后面
that lie beyond these walls.
掩盖的秘密和谎言
They will gaze into you.
他们一样也会盯着你
There’s no dishonor in backing out…
一旦进去就无法回头
I’m in! Let’s do this!
我要参加 走吧
Joker, Joker, Joker.
小丑小丑小丑
Where is the Joker?
小丑在哪里
Superman’s cell phone. Superman speaking, how can I help you?
这是超人的手♥机♥ 我是超人 需要帮忙吗
It’s Robin. Hi, Robin.
我是罗宾 嗨 罗宾
Wait. Isn’t it your bedtime?
等等 你不是该上♥床♥睡觉了吗
Working on it. Have you found the Joker yet?
正准备 你找到小丑了没
It’s not easy. It’s so dark and gritty here in Gotham.
这没有想象中简单 哥谭市又黑又雾蒙蒙
Metropolis is all clean and white.
大城市不是应该白净明亮吗
It’s easier to pick out the criminals.
这样罪犯才好抓啊
Bingo! There he is. I’ll have him locked up in no time.
找到了 他在那里 我会尽快把他抓起来的
Be careful, Superman.
超人 小心点
The Joker is one of Batman’s trickiest foes.
小丑可是蝙蝠侠遇到过的最狡猾奸诈的敌人
Yes, I’m sure a non-powered foe can be a challenge for a non-powered hero.
是啊 我知道没超能力的坏蛋对没超能力的英雄来说是个挑战
Gotta go, bad guy to catch.
我该走了 要抓坏人了
Oh, Spoony, isn’t it wonderful?
小汤匙 你说是不是很棒
With Batsy gone, all of Gotham is our own funhouse.
蝙蝠侠一不在 哥谭市就任我玩了
There’s nothing fun about crime, Joker.
小丑 犯罪不是游戏
Look, Spoony.
你看 小汤匙
Batsy decided to leave Little Boy Blue to watch the house while he’s away.
小蝙蝠跑去度假 还请小超人来看家啊
This is gonna be fun.
这真是太好玩了
Uh, yes, well, the only fun you and your, uh, spoon will be having
嗯 我想好玩的应该是你和你的汤匙
is back in your cell at Arkham.
会乖乖回到阿卡姆的房♥间
No, you’ll never take us back there.
不 你不可能把我们带回去
Spoony will never allow it.
小汤匙不会答应回去
Give up now, Joker. I have superpowers,
放弃吧 小丑 我有超能力
and all you have is a…
而你只有…
A spoon. Superpowers? Like what?
一只汤匙 超能力 例如说呢
Can you grow money from trees?
你可以把树变成钱吗
Well, no.
嗯 不行
Can you make dogs invisible?
你可以把狗隐形吗
Spoony, that’s not even a real superpower.
小汤匙 那根本不是超能力
Perhaps a demonstration for Spoony?
可以展示一下给小汤匙看吗
Well, I can shoot super-hot beams from my eyes with super-accuracy.
嗯 我可以很准确地从眼睛射出镭射光
Oh, really? Prove it, you big goof.
真的吗 证明给我看啊
Oh, well done, Spoony.
小汤匙 做得好
Thanks, Super-sucker.
谢啦 超级小丑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!