就把我的多功能腰带上的小袋子全弄混了
to mix up the pouches on my utility belt.
什么?
What?
不不不 那些都不是我♥干♥的
No, no, I didn’t do any of those things,
你们不明白
you don’t understand.
之前有一个模模糊糊的家伙 然后我们开始赛跑然后……
There was this blurry guy and we started running and…
我们不想听 闪电侠
We don’t wanna hear it, Flash.
你至少在正义联盟搞了52次恶作剧了
You’ve pulled at least 52 pranks on the Justice League
自从我加入的这五天以来
in the five days since I’ve joined.
五天?
Five days?
你不是今天早上才加入的吗?
You just joined this morning.
我在这呆不下去了
I’m outta here.
原子侠是对的
Atom’s right.
闪电侠 你的恶作剧应该受到惩罚
Flash, your pranks require punishment.
你被开除了
You’re fired.
没有超能力 没有联盟
No power, no League.
我现在该怎么办?
What do I do now?
我希望你继续碌碌无为下去
Fade into obscurity I hope.
嘿 那是我的服装
Hey, that’s my costume.
是吗?我倒还没注意
Is it? I hadn’t noticed.
是你!
You!
那些恶作剧 时间循环
The pranks, the time loop.
都是你干的好事
It was all you.
你招惹错人了
You messed with the wrong hero,
又黄又模糊的家伙
yellow blur guy.
时间循环的事你可不能怪在我头上 巴里
Uh-uh-uh. Don’t blame me for the time loop, Barry.
你自己才是那个非要证明自己是世界上速度最快的人的那个傻瓜
You were the fool that had to prove you were the fastest man alive.
但是你不知道什么是神速力吧 对不?
But you didn’t know about the Speed Force, did you?
这种力量可以穿越所有的时间和空间
A force that runs through all of space and time.
每次你追我追到神速力赛道的时候
Every time you chased me into the Speedway,
我就一次又一次地把你带回同一天重复地过
I led you backwards in time to relive the same day over and over.
趁你困在你的时间循环里的时候
And while you were stuck in your time loop,
我让所有人都与你为敌
I turned everyone against you,
然后我骗你切断了自己的神速力
and then tricked you into severing your Speed Force power.
但是为什么?我哪里得罪你了?
But why? What did I ever do to you?
你哪里得罪……?
What did you…
你哪样没得罪我?
What didn’t you do?
闪电侠 未来的史书上说
The Flash, according to future history books,
你是整个世界最爱的超级英雄
the world’s favorite hero.
又幽默 又完美
So funny, so perfect.
速度还那么快!
So fast!
但是我更快
But I’m faster.
可惜 我一直生活在你的阴影下的话 没人会认识到我的伟大
Yet, nobody will recognize my greatness while I live in your shadow.
这就是为什么我
That is why I,
逆闪电
the Reverse-Flash,
要穿越回到过去毁了你
have traveled back in time to ruin you.
所以 你来自未来
So, you’re from the future
你还管自己叫逆闪电?
and you call yourself Reverse-Flash?
呃 真的吗?我是说……
Ugh. Really? I mean…
你是倒着跑还是怎么样?- 不是
Do you run backwards or something?- No.
那你是超级慢吗?- 才不是
Are you super slow?- No.
我只是一切都跟你相反
I’m just the reverse of you.
你是好人我是坏人
You’re good and I’m bad.
那你为什么不叫邪恶闪电?
Then wouldn’t you be called Evil Flash
或者坏闪电?
or Bad Flash?
我就是逆闪 好吗?
I’m just Reverse-Flash, okay?
随你啦
Okay.
够了
That’s enough of that.
拜托了 巴里 你知道是什么回事
Please, Barry.You know how it is.
我 快
Me, fast,
你 慢
you, slow.
现在你已经被我击败了
Now that you’ve been beaten,
是时候让世界都知道
it’s time for the world to know
谁才是一直以来最伟大的极速者
who is truly the greatest speedster of all time.
我在正义联盟的朋友会阻止你的
My friends in the Justice League will stop you.
你的朋友?
Your friends?
是指那些刚把你踢出门外的人吗?
You mean the people that just kicked you out of their club?
我跟你说吧 巴里
Well, I’ll tell you what, Barry.
既然你这么在乎他们
Since you care for them so much
那我下一步就去”照顾“他们
I’m going to take care of them next.
看起来闪电侠说的都是真话
Looks like Flash was telling the truth.
这个逆闪电角色把他困在时间循环里
This Reverse-Flash character kept him in a time loop
趁机毁了他的名声
while he ruined his reputation.
这个混♥蛋♥
That rotten rascal.
我把手铐打破了- 别担心 闪电侠
I broke ’em.- Don’t worry, Flash.
等我变大以后,我们就一起把一切都告诉正义联盟
Once I enlarge, we’ll inform the Justice League together
然后阻止这个速度很快的家伙 嗯?
and stop this fast-paced villain. Hmm?
呃 这可坏了
Oh, this isn’t good. This isn’t good at all.
我的缩身腰带肯定是刚才手铐放电的时候烧短路了
My white dwarf shrinking belt must’ve shorted out when those shackles stunned Flash,
连通讯系统也烧坏了
along with my communication systems.
闪电侠!你能听见我说话吗?
Flash! Can you hear me?
闪电侠!闪电侠 这里啊 闪电侠 – 这下好了
Flash! Flash, over here, Flash.- Great.
我现在该怎么办?超能力没了
What do I do now?I’m powerless.
我的朋友们 要是还能称作朋友的话 已经把我踢出联盟了
My friends, if you can call them that, kicked me out of the League.
唉 这种事怎么会发生在我身上啊
Oh, this can’t be happening to me.
你觉得你那算事儿?
You think you have problems?
我太小了 人家看不到也听不到我
I’m too small to be seen or heard.
至少你还能拿起电♥话♥找人聊聊……
At least you can pick up the phone and talk to some…
等等
Wait a second.
我不能帮闪电侠找回超能力
I can’t give Flash his powers back.
但是我知道有人也许做得到
But I know someone who might.
挡在我和帮助闪电侠中间的唯一障碍
And the only thing that stands between me and helping the Flash…
不过就是水果沙拉嘛
Is fruit salad.
这能有多难呢?
How hard can this be?
好的!
Yes!
哈!
Ha!
嗯?哦
Huh? Oh.
真是怪了 一般我不小心用屁♥股♥拨了号♥的话
That’s weird,usually when I butt-dial,
我的屁♥股♥通常在手♥机♥附近啊
my butt is actually near the phone.
欢迎来到命运博士的魔力帮助热♥线♥
Welcome to Doctor Fate’s magic helpline.
你觉得整个世界都与你为敌吗?
Do you feel like the world’s turned against you?
是啊是啊 我觉得
Yes, yes, I do.
你觉得自己的脚步失去了活力吗?
Do you feel like you’ve lost that pep in your step?
哦 哇哦 是啊 我失去了所有的活力呢
Oh, wow. Yeah,I’ve lost all my pep.
你觉得有人想要取代你生活中的位置吗?
Do you feel like someone is trying to take your place in life?
也许是把你踢出一个俱乐部或联盟?
Maybe kick you out of a club?Or League?
我不认识这家伙 但是他确实有两下子啊
I don’t know who this guy is,but he is good.
嗯 如果上面那些情况有任何一条发生在你身上
Well, if any of that applies to you,
结结实实帮自己一把吧 请按1 就现在
do yourself a solid and press one, now.
嗯 巴里 希望这个能有帮助吧
Well, Barry,let’s hope this helps.
什么?
Huh?
等等 等等 等等!
Wait, wait, wait!
我要跟你一起去
I’m going with you.
看来我不得不采取艰难方法了
It looks like I’m going to have to do this the hard way.
我必须得赶到大都会去
I’ll just have to get to Metropolis
通知正义联盟到底发生了什么事
and tell the Justice League everything that’s happened.
应该也没有多难嘛
It shouldn’t be that hard.
我只要从闪电侠的门缝底下溜出去 跳上一辆公交车 然后……
I’ll just slip under Flash’s front door, hop on a bus and…
哦 不是吧
Oh, no.
现在闪电侠走了
Now that the Flash is gone,
我们得另外找人来做会议纪录
we’ll need someone else to take the minutes.
哦 我 我 我!
Oh! Me! Me! Me!
钢骨 – 耶
Cyborg?- Yes.
看起来麻烦事在整个地图上不断出现啊
It looks like trouble is springing up all over the map.
好吧 队友们 我们分头行事 搞定它们
All right, team, split up and let’s take care of business.
钢骨 把刚才那些念一遍给我听
Cyborg, read that back to me.
好吧 队员们 我们分头行事 搞定它们
“All right, team, split up and let’s take care of business.
钢骨 把刚才那些念一遍给我听
“Cyborg, read that back to me.”
很好 我们行动吧
Good job, let’s move.
“做-的-好”
“Good job.
我们-行-动-吧
“Let’s M-O-V-E.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!