等下 那个按钮是干啥用的?
Wait, then what’s that button for?
这个按钮吗?
This button?
这是空调开关
It turns on the air conditioner.
这个按钮才是我的好玩加农炮的开炮按钮
This button fires my Fun Cannon.
什么?- 找这个吗?
Huh?- Looking for this?
哎呀 看起来好痛
Ow, that looked painful.
你来晚了
You’re late.
我还希望你说句“谢啦 闪电侠”呢
I was hoping for a,”Thanks, Flash.”
假期结束
Vacation’s over.
我连个马戏团都还没看到
And I didn’t even get a tan.
哦 天 诸位 我刚度过了人生中最诡异的一天
Oh, man, guys, I have had the weirdest day.
感觉好像我做的一切事情都是昨天的重复
It’s like everything I did yesterday is repeating itself.
除了现在 因为我昨天赶到这的时候,
Except right now, because when I got here yesterday,
星球日报大厦已经被“小丑♥化♥”了
the Daily Planet had been Joker-fied
而且蝙蝠侠还穿得像个小丑一样
and Batman was dressed like a clown.
非常不可能
Highly unlikely.
闪电侠 你今天的迟到
Flash, your tardiness today
将这座城市和整个联盟都置于危险之中 你得……
endangered this city and the League. You need to…
放慢速度 留心周围的人和事 准备一套计划
Slow down, be aware of my surroundings and have a plan.
一点儿也……等一下 我有没有……
Exact… Wait a minute.Have I…
说过一样的话?没错,昨天刚说的
Given the speech before?Yes, yesterday.
感觉就像…… – 似曾相识?
Which feels like…- Deja vu?
你 是你干的!
You! You did this!
我不太确定你都干了些啥 但是我知道这肯定都怪你
I’m not sure what you did,but I know it’s your fault.
那个人是谁啊 – 不知道
Who was that?- No clue.
但是我会把他找出来的 – 闪电侠 等一下
But I’m gonna find out.- Flash, wait!
还是不够快哦
Still not fast enough.
这回你可跑不了了
You are not getting away this time.
你抓不到我的
You can’t catch me.
也许你昨天运气还好些
Maybe you’ll have better luck yesterday.
哦 天呐
Oh, man.
我的似曾相识感觉似曾相识啊
My deja vu is having deja vu.
谢啦,闪电侠
Thanks, Flash!
谢啦,闪电侠
Thanks, Flash.
谢啦,闪电侠
Thanks, Flash.
这一天过的
What a day.
是麻烦事儿警报
It’s the trouble alert!
我们来看看今天有谁需要我们帮助
Let’s see who needs our help today.
这里是路易丝·莱恩 为您带来爆♥炸♥性新闻
This is Lois Lane with Breaking News.
哥谭市的犯罪王子 小丑
Gotham City’s clown prince of crime, the Joker,
正在入侵我们挚爱的城市
was invading our beloved city,
但是他突然消失了- 什么?
but he suddenly vanished.- Huh?
你的麻烦事儿警报总是这么不麻烦的吗?
Is your trouble alert always this not troubling?
各位!
Guys!
听着 我阻止了小丑 但是听着啊
Look, I stopped the Joker,but listen.
我现在有个更大的麻烦
I’ve got an even bigger problem.
是啊 你的裤子
Great Scott, you’re right.Your pants!
没了 – 什么?
They’re gone.- Huh?
看起来你是没裤子穿了
Looks like you ran out of pants.
闪电侠是正义联盟的正式成员吗?
So is Flash actually in the League,
还是类似于荣誉成员?
or just, like,an honorary member?
怪不得腿凉
Well, that explains the draft.
听着,我本来特别着急然后……
Listen, I was in a hurry and…
他们永远不会相信你的 闪电侠
They’ll never believe you, Flash.
这将是我们俩的小秘密
This will be our little secret.
那个人是谁啊?- 回来!
Who’s that?- Get back here!
闪电侠 等等
Flash, wait.
还是不够快
Still not fast enough.
下一次再努力一点
Try harder next time.
受不了了!这次一定得是最后一次
That’s it!This is the last time.
闪电侠 等等
Flash, wait.
闪电侠 等等
Flash, wait.
闪电侠 等等
Flash, wait.
蝙蝠侠
Batman.
你是不是最强伙伴呀?
Aren’t you the best sidekick ever?
没错你就是
Yes, you are. Yes, you are.
我也想要蝙蝠侠给我揉揉肚子
Aw, I want a Bat belly rub.
蝙蝠侠 我只是……别担心
Batman, I just…Don’t worry.
我搞定了冷冻队长 回旋镖队长和小丑
I took care of Captain Cold,Captain Boomerang and the Joker.
谢谢你了?
Thank you?
在一切重新开始之前我只剩几分钟了
And I only have a few minutes before it starts all over again.
在什么重新开始之前?
Before what starts all over again?
关于即将发生的所有事件?一个令人焦虑的情绪状态?
Referencing events yet to happen?An agitated emotional state?
时间循环
Time loop.
没错 就是它 – 不可能啊
Yes, that’s it.- Impossible.
这不是我们第一次处理和时间有关的问题了
This isn’t our first tangle with time.
在超级英雄界发生过好多回了
Happens a lot in the superhero business.
我一直在不停地过同一天 一遍又一遍
I keep living the same day over and over again.
我感觉我简直是走到死胡同里来了
I feel like I’ve hit a dead end.
一个有趣的事实
Fun fact.
在亚原子层面上,死胡同绝对不是真的死胡同
At the subatomic level, dead ends aren’t really dead ends at all.
在分子之间总是存在空隙
There is always space between the molecules
可以容纳原子通过而且……
that allow atoms to move between them and…
而且你根本不想听这些
And you don’t care.
所以 蝙蝠侠 我应该怎么办?
So, Batman, what should I do?
嗯 要打破时间循环在理论上是可能的
Hmm, it’s theoretically possible to break out of a time loop.
但是坦白说 我觉得你还不够快
But frankly, I don’t think you’re fast enough.
不够快?
Not fast enough?
我还以为你知道应该怎么办呢 蝙蝠侠
I thought you would have the answer, Batman.
而我错了
I was wrong.
好强的逆反心理啊 蝙蝠侠
Nice reverse psychology, Batman.
你说的那些正好都是他想听的
That’s just what he needed to hear.
现在他是去什么地方了?
Now where’s he going?
不是什么地方,而是什么时间
Not where. When.
看来你还是抓不到我
You still can’t seem to catch me.
为什么它飞不起来呢?
Why won’t it fly, Dad?
有风才行
There needs to be a wind.
哇!- 儿子!
Whoa! – Son!
这太棒啦!
This is amazing!
只需要再快一点点,闪电侠
Just a little faster, Flash.
不要今天不要再来一遍不要……
Not today or again or…
不管怎么样了!
Whatever!
一切都完全按照计划
Everything is going perfectly to plan.
哇啊
Whoa.
嗯 好歹这次没又回到床上去
Well, at least I’m not in bed again.
但是我现在在哪啊?
But where am I?
我们讨厌你 闪电侠
We hate you, Flash.
你这人糟透了 烂透了
You’re horrible. You’re awful.
真是个大写的失望
What a phenomenal disappointment.
这是什么情况?
What was that about?
人人都爱闪电侠呀
Everyone loves the Flash.
至少以前都爱
At least they used to.
好吧 这太疯狂了 我得回联盟去
Okay, this is crazy, I need to get back to the League.
奇怪了
That’s weird.
再试一次
Let’s try that again.
我的速度
My powers.
没了
They’re gone.
我得回正义大厅去
I’ve gotta get to the Hall!
我的天
Oh, man.
我总算明白为啥大家都不爱跑步了
I can see why people hate to run.
说不定钢骨能帮我……
Maybe Cyborg can fix my…
呃 嗨 诸位,干嘛脸色这么难看啊?
Uh, hey, guys,why the mean faces?
你给我的披风上了浆
You starched my cape.
你把我的洗发水换成了灭火剂!
You switched my shampoo with fire extinguishing cream!
你乱画我的隐形飞机
You painted my invisible jet.
现在它……
Now it’s just…
它显形了!
Just visible!
你把我的一只胳膊换成了打蛋器
You replaced my arm with an egg beater.
虽然这打蛋器很好用啦 但是!
Sure the eggs are amazing,but still.
而且你觉得那样挺好玩的
And you decided it would be fun