那就是闪电侠
That guy’s Flash.
你们好啊 小鸟
Hidey ho, birdies.
哦 小心看路啊 早上好啊 童子军52号♥编队
Ooh, watch your step.Good morning, Troop 52.
哈喽 热狗
Hello, hot dog.
不用上学了 不用上学了
No school.- No way. No school?
喔!多谢了 闪电侠!
Whoa! Thanks, Flash!
谢谢 闪电侠
Thanks, Flash.
谢谢闪电侠!谢谢闪电侠!
Thanks, Flash!- Thanks, Flash!
谢谢闪电侠!谢谢闪电侠!
Thanks, Flash!- Thanks, Flash!
哇!
Whoa!
谢啦 闪电侠!
Thanks, Flash!
才起床五分钟
Five minutes out of bed
就做了这么多事
and look at all the good I’ve done.
轮到大都会了
Time to get to Metropolis
来见识一下正义……
to meet up with the Justice…
哦 这个咕噜咕噜的声音我懂
Oh, I know that grumble.
它是在说 甜甜圈 现在!
And it’s saying,”Donuts, now!”
最好吃的甜甜圈在哪里?
And where are the best donuts?
哥谭市
Gotham City.
所有中了毒气的人都已经安全撤离了
All the victims are safely evacuated.
塑胶人
Plastic Man,
你也中了小丑的毒气了吗?
were you infected by Joker’s gas?
没有 都是因为他们笑的那样儿 太搞笑了
No, it’s all this laughing.It’s hilarious.
救我!
Help me!
塑胶 严肃点
Plas, get serious,
我们必须找到治好这些市民的方法
we have to find a cure for these civilians.
我觉得如果我能改变小丑毒气的分子结构
I wonder if I can alter the molecular structure of Joker’s gas
就能造出解毒剂
to create a cure.
怎么做? – 在这等着
How?- Wait here.
好的
Okay.
假设
Hypothesis.
以这个大小我应该就能找到小丑毒气中
At this size I should be able to find trace elements
飘浮在这个地区空气中的微量元素
of Joker’s gas still wafting around the area.
啊哈!
Aha!
一个小丑毒气分子
A Joker gas molecule.
找到这个没啥好玩的
There’s nothing funny about this.
现在来做个小小的实验
Now for a little experiment.
他在那儿呢 让我来揍扁这个小丑
There he is.- I’ve got this clown.
永远不要低估小丑的实力 火风暴
Never underestimate the Joker, Firestorm.
我绕到他背后去 然后我们用……
I’ll fly around behind him and then we’ll take him by…
啊?
Huh?
惊不惊喜?
Surprise?
这下惨了 老兄
Not cool, man.
蝙蝠侠会让我把这个糗事记一辈子的
Batman will never let me live this down.
是谁总是逗我乐啊
Whoo hoos always bring a smile to my face.
你得比那个快才能
You’ve got to be faster than that
偷偷潜入小丑身边
to sneak up on the Joker.
闪电侠去哪儿了?
Where is Flash?
那是闪电侠!
It’s the Flash!
天底下最好吃的甜甜圈
Best donut ever.
甜甜圈安全!
Saved the donut.
那谁来救你啊
But who’s gonna save you?
冰冻队长?
Captain Cold?
我今天唯一感兴趣的霜就是这块甜甜圈上的糖霜
The only frosting I’m interested in today is on this donut.
马上投降的话 我们就把今天这事当成是
Give up now and we’ll chalk it up
全球变暖的祸
to hysteria over global warming.
才不是 今天是全球冷冻的祸
Instead, let’s chalk it up to global freezing.
全球冷冻?那根本都不是个正经词儿好吧
“Global freezing”?That doesn’t even make sense.
拜托 你可比这个要有料一点
Come on, Cold, you got better material than that.
就叫“零度以下的飞来横祸”怎么样?
How about, “Chances of that are below zero?”
唉 算了
Ah, never mind.
我能看出来我讲的这个冷笑话把你冷到了
I can see my puns leave you cold.
冷啊
Cold.
他随你处置了 警官
He’s all yours, Officer.
现在是时候去大都会了
Now it’s off to Metropolis.
多谢了 闪电侠
Thanks, Flash!
嗨 你知道这些甜甜圈配啥最好不?
Hey, you know what goes good with those donuts?
你去没去过那个
You ever been to that
在星城的兰伯特奶昔?
Lampert’s Milkshakes in Star City?

No.
准备 瞄准…
Ready, aim…
发射!
Fire!
这些机器小丑速度好快
These roboclowns are quick.
每次我来城里观光
Whenever I visit the city,
最喜欢的就是看一场好的演出
I just love to take in a good show.
那你肯定会喜欢我的表演
Then you’re gonna love my performance as
我演直升机
a helicopter.
干得好,塑胶人
Well done, Plas.
真棒!好精彩的表演
Bravo! Wonderful performances.
我笑了 我哭了
I laughed, I cried.
我的机器小丑都死了
My roboclowns died.
给你最热烈的粉丝拍张照如何?
Photo for your biggest fan?
茄子
Say, “Cheese.”
塑胶人 不要!
Plas, no!
这就是书里那种最老的恶作剧对吧?
That was the oldest trick in the book, wasn’t it?
你这家伙的脑子真是慢得可以
You are so gonna get it later.
我爱死他们高空摔落地面成就经典这一幕了
I love it when they fall for the classics.
哦 塑胶人
Oh, Plastic Man!
聪明倒是挺聪明,可惜脑子老是慢半拍
Always clever,but never too quick.
闪电侠
Flash.
哇哦
Wow.
我想说 真的是 哇哦
I mean, really, wow.
蝙蝠侠肯定要气炸了 他最讨厌迟到
Batman is gonna be so mad.He hates tardiness.
哦,追逐戏,我最爱追逐戏码了
Ooh, a chase scene.I love chase scenes.
回旋镖队长
Captain Boomerang.
你知道吗,你是我今天碰到的第二个
You know, you’re the second captain wearing blue
穿蓝衣服的队长了
that I’ve run into today.
你们是组了个俱乐部还是怎么样?
You guys have a club or something?
那是 俱乐部名字叫“干翻闪电侠”
Yeah, it’s the”Let’s destroy Flash” club.
呃……哦
Uh-oh.
又一发 再来一发
And another, and another.
还有一发
And another.
哈!没打着!
Ha! Missed me!
哦 真的吗? – 是的
Oh, did I?- Yeah, you did.
哎呀!
Crikey!
这下回旋镖可回旋不动了
Well, that puts the boom in Boomerang.
啊?
Huh?
我错过麻烦事警报了
I missed the trouble alert.
我的错 调成震动了
My bad, had it on vibrate.
蝙蝠侠肯定气疯了
Batman is gonna be so mad.
哎呀!奶昔不错嘛
Blimey! Good shake.
注意了 大都会旅游协会
Attention,Metropolis Board of Tourism,
你们的旅游搞得我好无聊
I’m bored with your tourism.
奇思妙想在哪里?哪里好玩啦?
Where’s the whimsy,where’s the fun?
哼 我现在就给你们弄点好玩的
Well, I’m gonna give it to ya
看我的好玩加农炮
with my Fun Cannon.
终于,
At last,
我最大的敌人打出了他最后一张牌
my greatest foe plays his final card.
只有我一个人能阻止他
And it’s up to me alone to stop him.
这将是我们的终极之战
This could be our end game.
这是最后的战役 在一段很长的……
The last battle in a long…
不好 他的武器充能好快
Impressive, his weapon charged so quickly.
他要按按钮了 没时间了 必须马上出击
He’s going for the trigger. No time.Have to strike now, go!
小蝠蝠 在哥谭市里我最想念的人就是你啦
Batsy, how I’ve missed you in Gotham City.
但你现在总是跟你的朋友们一起行动了
You’re always off to play with your superfriends now.
所以我大老远跑到大都会来跟你们一起好好玩玩
So I came all the way to Metropolis to join the fun.
好玩的都玩完了 小丑
Fun’s over, Joker.
我已经阻止了你的计划
I foiled your plan.
什么?哦···
What? Oh.
你以为你的蝙蝠镖已经击溃了我的好玩加农炮了吗?
You thought your Batarang defeated my Fun Cannon?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!