你在玩什么游戏 蝙蝠侠
What kind of game are you playing, Batman?
玩游戏的人是你 双面人
You’re the one playing games, Two-Face.
但我不想再输了
And I’m through losing.
看样子我们能在阿福睡觉前解决它们
At this rate, we’ll be wrapped up before Alfred’s bedtime
那可是意外地早呢
which is astonishingly early.
嗯
大家注意
Heads up, guys.
我的意思是 往上看
And by heads up, I mean, look up.
天空射出一些讨厌的雷射光
There’s some sort of nasty laser coming from the sky.
你不是说已经解决欧麦克了吗
I thought you said we were wrapped up with these OMACs.
这不是我的错
This isn’t my fault.
我不认为是我错
I don’t think.
每次都是别人的错 是吗
It’s always someone else’s fault, isn’t it?
别再谈欧麦克了 好吗
We’re not talking about the OMACs anymore, are we?
不要嗯 我想也是
No. Yeah, didn’t think so.
不太对劲
Something fishy’s going on.
我只看到蝙蝠侠
I only see Batman.
韦恩人呢
Where’s Wayne?
数到三 韦恩必须出现
You have till the count of three to show us Wayne.
否则我们就会让兄弟眼摧毁整座城市
Or else we let Brother Eye take out the whole city at once.
一听着
One… Listen
韦恩不习惯这么早起
Wayne isn’t used to being up this early.
你知道 那些亿万富翁
You know billionaires
(紧急布鲁斯韦恩假人)
睡一整天 开趴一整晚
sleep all day, party all night.
二
Two…
我来了 我刚才在睡觉
I’m here. Just taking a nap.
这些亿万富翁都很懒惰
These billionaires. So lazy.
快点 布鲁斯 振作点一切很快就会结束
Come on, Bruce, buck up. This will all be over soon.
好吧 我相信你
Okay, I buy it.
现在问题是 谁能成功
Now the question remains
劝阻双面人
who has a better chance of talking sense into Two-Face?
布鲁斯韦恩
Bruce Wayne
还是蝙蝠侠
or Batman?
别开枪
Don’t shoot.
哈维老兄 很高兴能见到你
Oh, Harvey, buddy. Good to see you.
谁是你老兄 布鲁斯
I am not your buddy, Bruce.
蝙蝠侠呢
Where’s Batman?
他啊
He, uh…
他担心电梯的安全证书
He was worried about the elevator safety certificate.
身为这栋大楼的新老板你应该很清楚
As the new owner of this building, you should know
那已经好一阵子没检查了
it hasn’t been inspected in some time.
谁在乎啊
Oh, nobody cares about that.
蝙蝠侠 如果你不马上出来
Batman, if you don’t get out here right now
就得跟高谭市的黄金单身汉说再见了
you can say goodbye to Gotham’s most eligible bachelor.
不准动 双面人
Freeze, Two-Face.
蝙蝠侠蝙蝠侠
Batman? Batman?
没错 蝙蝠侠来了
I mean, yes, Batman is here.
没错 我是黑暗骑士
Yes, the Dark Knight.
那个让罪犯们闻风丧胆的家伙
The creature who strikes fear in the hearts of criminals.
全世界最厉害的侦探
The world’s greatest detective
光听我低沉的声音就会怕
listen to my gruff voice and be intimidated.
你没事吧 蝙蝠侠
Are you okay, Batman?
你听起来好像感冒了
Sounds like you might have a cold.
我的声音本来就是这样
I always sound like this.
是不是 双面人
Right, Two-Face?
是啊 我到哪都认得出那个声音
Yes, I’d recognize that voice anywhere.
不会有错的
It’s unmistakable.
他平常的声音真的不是那样
He really doesn’t usually sound like that.
看吧 不
See? No.
哈维 拜托 我们谈一谈
Harvey, come on, let’s talk.
你究竟为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
真的吗
Really?
因为我依然相信秩序能改善混乱
Because I still believe in bringing order to chaos.
若让哈维丹特掌控一切高谭市会是更好的城市
Gotham will be a better city with Harvey Dent running things.
而且这座城市所有奇装异服坏蛋里
And I’ll be the top villain in this town
我会是最厉害的
full of costumed creeps.
有了兄弟眼的帮助我们就能成为顶尖坏蛋
With the help of Brother Eye, we both come out on top.
让他们见识你的厉害 兄弟眼
Show them, Brother Eye.
兄弟眼会的不只是让火车准时而已
Brother Eye does so much more than making the trains run on time.
它能用所有韦恩企业的科技
It can use all the technology
永远地
at Wayne Enterprises’ disposal to fix Gotham City.
改善高谭市
Once and for all.
这都是我的错 布鲁斯
This is my fault, Bruce.
你为什么还用蝙蝠侠的口气跟我说话
Why are you still talking to me like Batman?
我可以将功赎罪
But I can fix it!
不
No!
太迟了 布鲁斯
It’s too late, Bruce.
蝙蝠侠已经死了
Batman is gone.
蝙蝠家族也将被毁灭
The Bat family is about to be destroyed
到时兄弟眼将带来
and Brother Eye is going to instill the order
高谭市最需要的秩序
that Gotham so desperately needs.
蝙蝠家族大显身手
Whoo-hoo! Bat family has got this.
别高兴得太早 罗宾
Don’t get too excited, Robin.
你看
Look.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
没有飞机我们无法打败那群欧麦克
Without our vehicles, we don’t stand a chance against those OMACs.
它们就像一支打不死的军队
They move like one unstoppable force.
我们可以逃啊
We could always run.
你就只会逃跑吗
Is that your solution to everything?
我本来要回传讯息给你
I was going to text you back.
我看过你一边吃三明治
I’ve seen you do a double-flip over two villains all while eating a sandwich
一边连双翻过两个坏蛋但你却传个表情符号♥给我都懒
and you can’t send me an emoticon?
两位任何表情符号♥
都无法表达你对我的重要性
Guys… An emoticon couldn’t explain all that you mean to me.
表情符号♥可以表达一切啊哈
Emoticons can explain everything!
两位
Guys!
呃罗宾 你在干嘛
Uh, Robin, what are you doing?
很简单蝙蝠女侠让我有这个灵感
It’s simple, really. Batwoman gave me the idea.
是吗是啊
I did? Yeah.
没有飞机 我们无法打败
Without our vehicles, we don’t stand a chance
那群欧麦克
against those OMACs.
欧麦克的设计原理是用个别零件结合发动攻击
They’re designed as separate units that work as one
这就表示
which means…
如果我们把飞机结合成两台巨无霸
If we combine our vehicles into two giant vehicles
也许我们就跟它们不相上下了
maybe we can level the playing field.
《建筑学守则》里有教
Buildology 101.
真聪明
Clever.
所以我们要做出一架巨无霸飞机
So, we’re gonna make a big ship
利用
by using…
哇
这里就像达克赛德的大本营
This place looks like Darkseid’s walk-in closet.
入侵者 入侵者
Intruder, intruder.
声音分♥析♥显示入侵者说话时不够肯定
Voice analysis of intruder reveals insufficient gravel in your speech.
也就是说你不是真正的蝙蝠侠
Therefore, you are not the real Batman.
你终于发现了啊
Took you that long, huh?
这样比较舒服
Now this is more like it.
那件斗篷实在是很难穿
That cowl was way too restricting.
听着 我要你关闭
So, listen, I’m gonna need you to shut down
你的操作系统 并停止
这间欧麦克工厂
your operating system and stop this OMAC factory
恐怕我不能这么做 红头罩
I’m afraid I can’t do that, Red Hood.
高谭市需要改善
Gotham needs to be fixed.
改善很好 这我同意
Fixed? Great, I mean, I agree.
涂上新油漆也许再开两间咖啡厅
A new coat of paint, maybe a couple of coffee shops.
不 高谭市是犯罪活动和不公不义的中心
Negative. Gotham is a hub for criminality
and injustice.
因此 高谭市必须被拆毁
Therefore, it must be completely dismantled.
被拆毁
Dismantled?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
城市只有在被摧毁之后
Only when the city is destroyed
才能重建
can it be rebuilt anew.
只要没有人类犯错它就会变得更好
Better without human fallibility.