By myself.
好吧 我走了
Fine. I’m gone.
看吧 如果你关心我你就会阻止我 追上我
See? If you cared, you would have stopped me, followed me.
电脑 启动卫星一号♥追踪杰森托特
Computer, task Satellite One to track Jason Todd.
每周定期回报状况
Weekly updates.
不每天定时回报到我的手♥机♥
No, daily updates to my phone.
你利用整颗人造卫星追踪我的一举一动
You tasked an entire satellite to follow me wherever I went?
我当时明白你必须离开蝙蝠洞
I knew that you needed to leave the cave
见见世面 掌握自己的命运
step out into the world, define your destiny.
我尽我所能追踪你的所有冒险
I did my best to track you on all your adventures
但你去了突尼西亚之后我就找不到你的下落
but I lost you somewhere over Tunisia.
天啊误会解开是很好
Oh, dear. That’s all well and good.
但还有一个炸♥弹♥装置没解除它就快爆♥炸♥了
But there’s still one last device out there, and it’s about to go off.
别担心
Oh, don’t worry about it.
其实那些装置并不危险
Those devices weren’t actually dangerous.
其实 那些装置里都装着碎纸花
In fact, they were filled with… Confetti.
你猜对了我只是想得到你的注意
Bingo. I just wanted to get your attention.
再说高谭市是我成长的城市
Besides, Gotham is my city…
不
电脑 追踪爆♥炸♥来源
No! Computer, track the source of that explosion.
兄弟眼一号♥
Brother Eye One.
那跟我用来追踪杰森的人造卫星一模一样
That’s the same satellite I used to track Jason.
我就知道他又背叛我们了
I knew it! He’s betrayed us again!
我发誓不是我 是
I swear, it wasn’t me, it was…
兄弟眼
Brother Eye.
呃什么是兄弟眼
What’s a “Brother Eye”?
那是自动化人工智慧被授权处理
It’s an automated AI authorized to take control of Wayne Enterprises’
所有韦恩企业出♥售♥前的股份
various holdings just before the company was sold.
呃你们是没看过科幻片吗那么做很母汤欸
Uh, haven’t we all seen sci-fi films? That’s a horrible idea.
是谁买♥♥下了公♥司♥
And who bought the company?
我以为你们不打算问呢
I thought you’d never ask.
双面人
Two-Face.
可是你替我工作那是以前的事了
But you work for me. Used to work for you.
哈维 你在做什么我在做什么
Harvey, what are you doing? What am I doing?
我们是一伙的 记得吗
We’re teaming up, remember?
是这样的 那边的红头罩提醒我们永远都只能
You see, the Hood over there reminded us that we’re never gonna be anything
当B咖坏蛋
other than a second-rate villain.
我想要变得更勇敢你知道的 天助勇者嘛
I needed to be bolder. As you know, fortune favors the bold
所以我买♥♥下了韦恩企业
so I bought Wayne Enterprises.
你是不可能买♥♥下韦恩企业的
There’s no way you could buy Wayne Enterprises.
用我的薪水的确不能但我在网路上看了一部
Not on my salary, no, but after I found this really cool
很酷的教学影片教人怎么设立空壳公♥司♥
“how-to” video on setting up dummy corporations
我只需要律师确认最终交易内容
all I needed to finalize the deal was a lawyer.
也就是我本人
Me.
网路上的教学影片真的很厉害
Those “how-to” videos really are quite informative.
噢你有看过那部打开卡住罐子的影片吗
Ooh, did you watch the one on how to open stuck jars?
那简直改变了我的人生
Changed my life.
我也是你们闲聊完了没
Mine too! Are you two done yapping?
现在韦恩企业由我掌管
And now that I’m in charge of Wayne Enterprises
我可以用兄弟眼掌控整座高谭市
I can use Brother Eye to take over all of Gotham City.
兄弟眼
Brother Eye.
开始吧
If you please.
启动高谭市全面停摆行动
Initializing Gotham shutdown.
噢 等一下
Oh, but wait
还有更多呢
there’s more.
(韦恩科技)
兄弟眼的欧麦克无人机
Brother Eye’s OMAC drones.
它们是不是很棒
Aren’t they neato?
虽然我有双面但我只有一个目标
I may have two faces, but I’ve got only goal.
我要证明我是全世界最棒的坏蛋
Proving I’m the best villain in the world.
你呢 哈维
What about you, Harvey?
这不像你的作风
This isn’t like you.
我只是想要我一直想要的东西
I just want what I’ve always wanted.
真实 正义还有击垮蝙蝠侠
Truth, justice and destruction of Batman.
没错 击垮蝙蝠侠和布鲁斯韦恩
Oh, yeah, the destruction of Batman and Bruce Wayne.
布鲁斯韦恩
Bruce Wayne?
韦恩对你做了什么
What did Wayne ever do to you?
他对我们做了什么
What did he ever do for any of us?
他是个自恋的混♥蛋♥
He’s a narcissistic jerk who has no regard
毫不关心家族事业或负起对高谭市的责任
for his family’s legacy or his own responsibility to Gotham.
韦恩拥有大半城市但却放任它变成垃圾堆
Wayne owns half the city but it’s a trash heap
因为他根本不关心这座城市
because he doesn’t pay any attention to it.
他忽略了他应该关爱的事物
He neglects the things he’s supposed to love.
这就是我想说的
This is what I’m saying.
是啊 所以我们希望蝙蝠侠还有布鲁斯韦恩今晚
Yeah, so we want Batman and Bruce Wayne to come to Wayne Enterprises
到韦恩企业一趟
tonight.
否则我就毁了这座城市
Or I’ll tear this city apart
砖瓦不留
brick by brick.
你有什么计划 蝙蝠侠
What’s the plan, Batman?
计划就是你们别叫我留在这里
The plan is that you’ll… Don’t say I’m gonna stay here
因为我绝对不会听的
because I’m not going to.
你训练我成为更好的人
You’ve trained me to be the best
如果你拦着我我要怎么打击犯罪
and how can I fight crime if you don’t let me, you know, fight crime?
我是要说
I was going to say
你和其他人到城里
“You and the others will head into the city
确保市民的安全
“and keep the civilians out of harm’s way.”
好 那你呢
And what about you?
很简单 我得闯进韦恩企业
Simple, I have to break into Wayne Enterprises
突破全世界最厉害的维安系统
circumvent the world’s best security system
关闭兄弟眼
and shut down Brother Eye all while convincing
然后说服双面人和哈维布鲁斯和蝙蝠侠不是同一个人
Two-Face and Harvey Bruce and Batman are two separate people.
我帮得上忙不 你做得已经够多了
I could help. No, you’ve done enough.
各自出动吧
Now, to your vehicles.
我们得拯救高谭市
We’ve got a city to save.
(高谭市报)(韦恩企业出♥售♥)
那里有好几百个欧麦克
There are hundreds of those OMACs.
我们是阻止不了它们的
There’s no way we can stop them.
别担心 罗宾 我们可以的
Don’t freak out, Robin. We got this.
哈太简单了
Ha! Too easy.
嗯
不如我永远
How about I break up this party?
结束这个派对吧
Permanently.
我在路上了我会撒下我的网子 还有
I’m en route, I’ll deploy my net and…
滚出我的喷射机
Get off of my jet!
糟糕
需要帮忙吗
Need a little help?
做得好 罗宾
Nice work, Robin.
好 该去对付那群欧麦克了
All right, time to go OMAC hunting.
希望蝙蝠侠跟我们一样好运
I hope Batman is having as much luck as we are.
我从没想过这些为了
I never thought that these secret doors
布鲁斯韦恩设计的逃离工作的暗门
I had built to do escape work as Bruce Wayne
会用来让我闯进来
would be used to break in.
世事难料
Ho-ho, irony.
真有意思
You are hilarious.
跟我预料的一样
As I surmised
你们之中只有一人现身
only one of you has made it.
真可惜 我想是时候说再见了高谭市
Too bad, I guess that means goodbye, Gotham.
我不知道你在说什么 哈维
I don’t know what you’re talking about, Harvey.
布鲁斯就在这里
Bruce is right here.
是吗我没看到他
Oh, really? I don’t see him.
哈维 你必须停止
Harvey, you have to stop this.
停止你才该停止不负责任
Stop this? You should’ve stopped being so irresponsible.
我
Me?
他说得对你应该为高谭市付出更多
He has a point, you could be working harder for Gotham.
没错你有什么资格说我
Exactly. Oh, you’re one to talk.
你只不过是用那些花俏的道具打击犯罪
All you do is fight crime with all those fancy gadgets of yours.
我可是提供许多人工作
I employ people.
我给他们安全感安全感
I give them security. Security?
那为什么你要离开公♥司♥
Then why did you leave your company?
噢愈来愈精采了
Oh, this is getting good.
我需要改变
I needed a change.
回想起来也许那不是最好的决定
In retrospect, maybe that wasn’t the best decision.
喂 你干嘛一直在柱子后面移♥动♥
Hey, hey, why do you keep moving behind that pillar, huh?