maybe I can sell it to make some extra cash for the other orphans.
你非常慷慨 比利
That’s very unselfish, Billy.
我会解决这件事的
I will make this right.
但现在我需要你离开
But for now, I need you to leave.
为什么
Why?
看看是谁赶上大秀了
Look who turned up for the show.
哈维 你不需要这么做
Harvey, you don’t have to do this.
他说得对 我是不需要
He’s right. I don’t.
我们说好要合作了 记得吗
Team up, remember?
噢对喔
Oh, yeah.
抱歉 蝙蝠侠我想我有必要这么做
Sorry, Batman, I guess I do.
尤其是今天以后
Especially after today.
我们刚完成了一笔将永远改变高谭市命运的交易
We just closed a deal that’s going to change Gotham forever.
哈维 解除装置 我们谈一谈
Harvey, disable the device and let’s talk.
听着 我永远都会给你机会蝙蝠小子
Listen, I’ll always give you a chance, Batboy.
若是正面我会解除装置 从此消失
Heads, I’ll disarm this and walk away.
若是反面你知道会有什么后果
Tails… Well, you figure it out.
哎呀
Aw, shucks.
祝你下次好运 阿蝙
Better luck next time, Bats.
现在坐好 拿着爆米花
Now, sit back, grab some popcorn
好好观赏这场大秀
and enjoy the show.
(小心灰色幽灵)
谁要等到半夜才开趴啊
Who needs to wait until midnight for the party to begin?
现在就开始尬舞吧
Let’s start dancing right now!
比利 我来分散他的注意力你从门出去
Billy, I’ll distract him. You get out through the door.
但是那个炸♥弹♥装置怎么办
But what about that device thingy?
交给我处理 你快走
I’ll take care of it. Now, go.
永远都必须做正确的事不是吗 比利
Always have to do the right thing, don’t you, Billy?
别再胡闹了 哈维
Stop this insanity, Harvey.
他并不知道我们的其他计划
He doesn’t know about our other plan.
快逃 快点
Let’s get out of here. Come on.
闭嘴只有我才能喊停 阿蝙
Quiet! It’s only over when I say it is, Bats.
天啊
Oh, man.
不好了
Oh, no!
哪一条是哪一条
Which one? Which one?
红线 比利
The red wire, Billy.
哈没打中
Ha! You missed me!

游戏结束了 双面人
Show’s over, Two-Face.
红头罩在哪里
Where is the Red Hood?
抱歉律师有义务替当事人保密
Sorry. That’s attorney-client privilege.
你是问不出东西来的
You’re not getting nothing from me.
他说他抓到了你的家人他说一切都在他的计划之中
He said he had your family. He said this was all part of his plan.
你这个大嘴巴
You snitch!
夜翼 蝙蝠女侠 有收到吗
Nightwing, Batwoman, can anyone read me?
罗宾
Robin?
嘿 看来你们都及时处理了我的陷阱
Hey, so looks like you made it to all my traps in time
跟我当初预料的一样
just like I knew you would.
当然了 那只是障眼法一个一个解决掉你们
Of course, that was the idea.
比一次解决还容易
You guys are much easier to pick off apart than together.
放了他们
Let them go!
我们回家谈怎么样
How about we talk about it at home?
嗯 蝙蝠侠先生
Um, Mr. Batman?
双面人跑去哪里了
Where did Two-Face go?
(游戏结束)记住
Mark my words.
总有一天我会击败你
Someday, I’m gonna beat you.
等蝙蝠侠到了之后
That’s pretty much what’s gonna happen to you
被击败的人就是你
when Batman gets here.
是吗 你呢 小子
You think so, do you, Small Fry?
别动他
Leave him alone!
我以前也像你一样真心追随他
I was a true believer like you once.
我从没想过蝙蝠侠会有做错事的一天
Never thought Batman could do anything wrong.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
他就跟你我一样是个平凡人
He’s just as human as you and me.
他总是喜欢说大话
He likes to talk a good game
但布鲁斯太过专注于执行任务
but Bruce is so busy with his mission
以至于忘了关心他身边的人
that he’s forgotten to care for those around him.
见鬼了他还叫阿福卖♥♥掉他的家族事业
Heck, he just told Alfred to close his family business
完全没想过这样会对高谭市造成什么影响
with no thought as to what that would mean for the city.
我相信布鲁斯少爷这么做有他的理由
I’m sure Master Bruce has his reasons.
哪次不是呢
He always does.
老爹回来了
Daddy’s home.
帅气的降落姿势我给你九点五分
Great dismount. I give you 9.5.
超级英雄的降临姿势扣了一点分数
Deduction for the superhero landing.
实在太老套了
It’s so last year.
是时候解决你我的恩怨了 红头罩
It’s time to end this, Red Hood
或者我该叫你 杰森托特
or should I say Jason Todd?
二代罗宾 我以为你已经死了
The second Robin? I thought you were dead.
你跟他说我死了
You said I was dead?
没有 你怎么会这么想罗宾
No. Why would you think that, Robin?
啊灾
I don’t know.
因为你总是避谈他
The way you always avoided talking about him.
他希望我死了
He wishes I was dead.
我承认
I’ll give you this
你是全世界最厉害的侦探
you really are the world’s greatest detective.
你是怎么发现的
What gave it away?
我开始怀疑你是在你把个人资讯
I began to suspect when you were relaying personal details
和每个人的秘密身分连结在一起的时候
of everyone’s secret identity.
火车站是我遇见达米安的母亲塔莉亚的地方
The train station, where I met Damian’s mother, Talia.
警局是蝙蝠女的父亲工作的地方
The police station, where Batgirl’s father works.
露天马戏团是我第一次遇见迪克的地方
The fairgrounds, where I first met Dick.
最后 巷子是我第一次遇见你的地方
And, finally, the alleyway where I met you for the first time
你当时偷了蝙蝠车的轮胎
when you stole the wheels off the Batmobile.
你偷了蝙蝠车的轮胎
You stole the wheels off the Batmobile?
老兄 你超酷的
Oh, dude, that is so cool!
是啊 他当时很不爽
Yeah. He was not happy.
我猜他一定是跟你说
Oh, I’m guessing he gave you that lecture
人生在世要如何自力更生吧
on how you have to “earn your own way in this world.”
没错
Well, you do.
更别说他继承了五十亿美元的遗产
Never mind he inherited, like, five billion dollars.
就是说啊但他还是叫我做家事
Right? And he still makes me do chores around the house
一个礼拜只给我
for an allowance of…
五块零用钱五块零用钱
Five bucks a week.
杰森 你怎么能这么做我们曾是一家人
Jason, how could you? We were family.
“曾是”就是重点
“Were” being the operative word.
布鲁斯老爹把我赶出去后
After old man Bruce kicked me out
我就没有了家人
I had no family.
你完全没打电♥话♥或写信来
You didn’t even call or write.
因为你叫我别这么做
Because you told me not to.
如果你还记得 不是我赶你出去 是你自己离开的
If you recall, I didn’t kick you out, you left.
你撒谎蝙蝠电脑 回放影像
Liar. Batcomputer, playback.
杰森托特的影像记录2009年
Security feed, J.T., 2009.
杰森 城里发生抢案我现在马上要赶过去
Jason, there’s a robbery downtown. I’m headed there now.
好哦 再跟我说情况怎么样
Cool. Let me know how it goes.
杰森小丑逃出了阿卡汉精神病院
Jason, the Joker has escaped Arkham.
又逃跑了什么嘛他们应该加强维安系统
Again? Sheesh! Maybe they should up their security.
杰森 急冻人正在攻击市政厅
Jason, Mister Freeze is attacking City Hall.
等一下 我快打赢这家伙了
One sec. I’ve almost beaten this thing.
什么等一下不不不不
What? Wait! No! No, no, no. No, no, no.
既然你现在有空了
Well, now that you have the time
可以帮我拯救高谭市吗
how about you come help me save the city?
你怎么可以这样我就快打赢了欸
I can’t believe you! I was so close!
我好不容易打到最后一关你竟然直接把它关掉
It took me forever to get to the end, and you just pulled the plug.
你总是限制我的行动
You never let me do anything!
你得出去见见世面
You need to get out, see the world.
你要我出去见见世面好啊
You want me to see the world? Fine!
我受够你的烂规定还有烂门禁
I’m sick of your Bat-rules and your Bat-curfew.
我要离开这里我要走了我是说真的
I’m out of here! I’m gone! I mean it!
不管你说什么都阻止不了我
There’s nothing you can say to stop me.
我要骑我的摩托车
I’m getting on my bike.
我不会开车离开
I’m just gonna drive out of here.
我会一个人走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!