You’re kidding me.
你无法改变研究结果 罗宾
You can’t change the studies, Robin.
研究是不会骗人的
The studies don’t lie.
我才不要回家 绝对不要
I’m not going home. No way!
由不得你不要
Yes way! No!
回去
Yes! Whoa, whoa, whoa.
等等冷静点 好了 两位先冷静下来
Okay, everybody, just cool your Batjets.
蝙蝠侠 能跟你谈谈吗
Batman, a moment.
听着 罗宾可以跟我一起行动
Listen, Robin can go with me.
我会确保他的安全
I’ll make sure he’s safe.
我不认为那是最佳行动策略
I’m not sure that this is the best course of action.
我认为可以
Well, I am.
他不是杰森 布鲁斯
He’s not Jason, Bruce
如果你一直排除他也许他就会变成杰森
but if you keep pushing him away, maybe he will be.
好吧
Fine.
但要是发生什么事
But if anything happens…
我知道 要是下次塑胶侠又被他的身体缠住
I know, I know, you’ll make me help Plastic Man
我就得去帮他脱困
when he gets stuck in his taffy-puller again.
好了 小子你跟我一起行动吧
All right, squirt, you’re with me.
好耶
Sweet!
别忘了你受过的训练我知道
Remember your training. I will.
乖乖听夜翼的话我知道
And listen to Nightwing. I will.
凡事务必小心
And please be careful.
长话短说 阿福
Make it quick, Alfred.
我得赶去阻止罪犯我真的不想再分心了
I’m en route to stop evil, and I really don’t want to split my focus.
少爷 好消息
Sir, good news.
我成功卖♥♥掉韦恩企业了
I’ve successfully sold Wayne Enterprises.
网路上的教学影片真的很有用
Those “how-to” videos really did the trick.
我现在正在看一部打开卡住罐子的影片
I’m watching one now on how to open stuck jars
实在是太
and it’s absolutely…
真是太好了 阿福
That’s fascinating, Alfred.
我的轮胎被偷了
My tires, they’ve been stolen!
噢您真走运 少爷
Oh, you’re in luck, sir.
我才刚看了一部教你怎么
I just saw a video on how to claim tire theft
申报轮胎失窃险的影片
on your insurance.
也许当初不该叫你上网看教学影片的
Maybe those “how-to” videos were a bad idea.
喂 我们是高谭市警♥察♥局快开门
Hey, Gotham PD. Open up!
你绝对逃不了的 杀手鳄
You’ll never get away with this, Croc.
蝙蝠侠会阻止你的
Batman will stop you.
哈蝙蝠侠
Huh, Batman?
他根本不算什么
He’s nothin’.
我比他更强壮 更迅速而且更聪明
I’m stronger, faster and smarter than he’ll ever be.
别担心 警长
Don’t worry, Commissioner
等他现身我会向你证明
when he shows up I’ll prove to you
谁才是最强的
who the best man really is.
那你可就要失望了
Then you’re going to be very disappointed.
蝙蝠侠决定派一个女生
So, Batman decided to send a girl
来做男生的工作啊
to do a man’s job.
不 他想做正确的事
No, he wanted it done right
所以他才派女生来
so he sent a woman.
真会说大话
Pretty big talk.

哎哟





俗话说 爬得愈高
The bigger they are…
嗯 不好意思
Um, excuse me.
马上来
On it.
我是蝙蝠女侠 我已经解除高谭市警♥察♥局的炸♥弹♥装置了
Batwoman here. I’ve deactivated the device at GCPD.
是由杀手鳄负责看管所以务必小心
It was being guarded by Killer Croc. So, be careful.
很难推测红头罩还准备什么惊喜对付你们
There’s no telling what other surprises this Hood has in store for you guys.
小心
Look out!
她真是难缠
She’s unstoppable.
(自动驾驶)
这辆车太厉害了
Nothin’ is worth this.
什么
What?
你就是蝙蝠家族的新成员吗
So, you’re the new girl on the Bat block, huh?
谁是
Who are…
噢真可惜
Aw, too bad for you.
一点都不恐怖
Not creepy at all.
欢乐屋
A funhouse?
恶心的小丑有什么好欢乐的 嗯
What’s fun about a creepy clown? Ugh.
头有点晕
Feeling a little light-headed.
我想吃点心
I could use a snack.
我也是
Me, too.
什么你是谁
What? Who are you?
我是更强的你
I’m you, but better.
也许你该传讯息给夜翼
Maybe you should text Nightwing.
等一下 他从不回讯息
Oh, wait, he never responds
那何必传呢
so why bother?
我猜如果是俏娇娃他就会马上回传
I bet he texts Starfire back right away.

No.
稻草人
Scarecrow.
噢怕了吗 蝙蝠女
Aw, scared, Batgirl?
有时镜子能反射出恐惧的一面
Sometimes mirrors can cast a scary reflection.
但别担心
But don’t worry
你很快就什么都不怕了
soon you won’t be scared of anything
永远都不会了
ever again.
振作点 小芭 这只是幻觉
Keep it together, Babs. This isn’t real.
这是他擅长的恐惧毒气
It’s just his scare toxin.
我得想办法摆脱它才行
I have to get rid of it somehow.
蝙蝠女要逃跑了吗
Is Batgirl running away?
喂 稻草人
Hey, Scarecrow
我想介绍你的粉丝给你认识
I’d like to introduce you to a big fan.
No!
真聪明 蝙蝠女
Clever, Batgirl.
但就算是你也无法阻止我
But even you can’t stop me
执行红头罩的计划
from finishing what the Red Hood started.
再见了 蝙蝠女
So long, Batgirl.
太迟了 蝙蝠女
Too late, Batgirl.
现在大家都会怕稻草人了
Now everyone will fear the Scarecrow.
什么
What?

No!
碎纸花
Confetti?
救救我
Save me!
笑一个
Cheese!
妈咪
Mommy.
做得好 蝙蝠女
Not bad, Batgirl.
做得很好
Not bad at all.
我以前竟然还喜欢过你呢
And to think, I used to have a crush on you.

Yeah.
嗯 不 别担心 亲爱的
Mmm-hmm. No, don’t worry, honey.
我一定会去买♥♥尿布的
I’ll be sure to pick up the diapers.
市民
Citizen.
我必须用你的车子代替蝙蝠车
I need to Bat-commandeer your vehicle.
嗯 亲爱的
Um, honey
我待会再打给你
I need to call you back.
我需要你的车拯救高谭市
I need your car in order to save the city.
蝙蝠侠 噢
Batman! Whoa!
幸会 我叫弗雷德邓德林格
Fred Dundelinger. Pleasure.
你想用我的车
You wanna use my car?
天啊 我知道 这是天大的荣幸
Oh, man. Yes, I know. It’s quite an honor.
天啊
Oh, gee.
你知道 如果是其他天我会非常乐意帮你
You know, if it was any other day, I’d totally help out.
但我太太也需要我救她
But my wife needs some saving of her own.
噢 我知道
Oh. I know.
嗯 好吧 这样如何
Um, okay, how ’bout this?
我必须快速去韦斯特超♥市♥一趟
I need to make a quick stop at Westmart
之后你想去哪里我都可以带你去
and then I can drop you off wherever you need to go.
好吧
Fine.
好吧 出发吧
All right. Let’s go.
你是不是忘了什么
Aren’t you forgetting something?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!