Now, how about we go home?
好主意
Great idea.
我的房♥间还在吗那当然了
Is my room still there? Of course it is.
阿福把那里变成热瑜珈练习室
Alfred turned it into a hot yoga studio
不过原本的房♥间还在
but the actual room is still there.
真的假的别担心
Seriously? Don’t worry
还有五十一间房♥间能让你选
there are 51 other rooms to choose from.
还有 谢谢
And then, thank you
我们把所有飞机集结在一起
we stuck all our vehicles together and had to stop
阻止人造卫星冲撞到地表
the satellite from crashing to the ground.
我对你刮目相看 罗宾
I’m impressed, Robin.
对我来说 你显然已经准备好承担更多责任
It’s obvious to me that you are ready for more responsibility.
我准备好了很好
I totally am. Excellent.
现在需要有人去遛王牌
Ace, here, needs to be walked.
遛完之后 我们会出去巡逻
And after that, we’ll go on patrol.
太好了
Yes!
有人想在收工后享用可颂吗
Can I interest anyone in a post-fight croissant?
噢你是真的在乎人家
Aw, you do care.
缺游戏副手吗
You got room for a player two?
我想你应付不了这个游戏老爹
I don’t think you could handle it, old man.
我击败过达克赛德我应该可以应付
I defeated Darkseid, I think I can handle it.
好吧 B键是出拳 A键是飞踢
All right, the B button is for punching and the A button is for kicking.
A键比较近 远距离的时候飞踢比较有效
The A button is closer and kicking is more effective at long range.
事实就是这样
That’s just the way it is.
若要使出各种特殊招式
To access the various special moves
就要按开始键
you need to hit the “Start” button.
哪一个是开始键
And which one is the “Start” button?
不对 不是那个 那是选择键
No, no, not that one, that’s “Select.”
选择键和开始键不一样吗
So, select and start are different?
对啦
Yeah.
(导演:麦特彼得斯)
(编剧:杰里米亚当斯)
(制片:瑞克摩拉利斯)
韦恩先生真好心盖了这间全新孤儿院
It sure was nice of Mr. Wayne to build this brand-new orphanage.
而且他还愿意给我的播客独家
Plus the exclusive he’s going to give to my podcast.
说到这个 我可不能迟到
Speaking of which, I can’t be late.
比利巴特森
Billy Batson.
你的天赋被发掘了
You have been found worthy.
那个声音
That voice.
上来吧
Climb aboard
准备迎接前所未有的冒险
for the adventure of a lifetime.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!