乐高DC蝙蝠侠
家族事务
终于
At last
格兰迪找到魔法杖了
Grundy find magic staff.
现在 格兰迪可以统治全世界了
Now, Grundy rule world.
住手 格兰迪 你破坏的是脆弱又珍贵的历史文物
Stop, Grundy! You’re defacing a fragile and valuable piece of history.
束手就擒 别再搞破坏
Give up now before you do any more damage.
搞破坏 格兰迪让你见识一下什么叫破坏
Damage? Grundy show you damage.
坦克车强 格兰迪更强
Tank strong. Grundy stronger!
格兰迪啊
Grundy.
所罗门格兰迪 死性不改
Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday
打算破坏远古遗迹
busted on a Tuesday for defacing ancient ruins.
像权杖那样珍贵的工艺品必须存放在安全的地点
Valuable artifacts like that staff belong somewhere safe
我正好知道一个适合的地点
and I know just the place to put it.
我想感谢我们的赞助人 韦恩先生
I’d like to thank our benefactor, Mr. Wayne
谢谢他将如此珍贵的文物赠与本馆
for this wonderful addition to the museum.
(韦恩博物馆)
很高兴能看到韦恩家族持续地
It’s nice to see the Wayne family name continue to inspire
让高谭市民深受启发并获益良多
and benefit the citizens of Gotham.
韦恩先生 请为我们说几句话
Mr. Wayne, a few words, please.
感谢各位莅临
Thank you for coming.
哦 嗯 谢谢你 韦恩先生
Oh, um, thank you, Mr. Wayne.
韦恩先生 我是比利巴特森惠兹电台的记者
Mr. Wayne, Billy Batson with WHIZ.
惠兹电台 厕所就在转角处
Whiz? Oh, the bathroom is around the corner…
呃 我不是那个意思
Uh, that’s not what I meant.
韦恩先生 谣传你正在和瑟琳娜凯尔交往
Mr. Wayne, would you care to comment on the rumors
对此你有何评论
that you’re dating Selina Kyle?

No.
你的意思是 你没有跟她交往还是你不予置评
No, you aren’t, or, no, you don’t wanna comment?
选一个吧 这个如何
Pick one. Uh, what about this?
谣传之前你监护的杰森托特下落不明
Rumor has it your former ward Jason Todd has been missing…

Ah-ha!
那谣传韦恩企业
What about the rumor that Wayne Enterprises
拥有一项全新技术将为自动化带来重大变革呢
has a brand-new technology that will revolutionize automation?
你真的喜欢蓝色吗
Is it true that you like the color blue?
还有你可以给我五元搭地铁吗
Also, can you spare $5 for a metro ticket?
他人真好
Sweet.
啊 我♥干♥嘛不干脆说要十元
Ugh, why didn’t I say 10?
在我那个年代 狗仔队都很有礼貌
In my day, the paparazzi had manners
而且他们戴的软呢帽带上 会别着写着“记者”的小卡
and little cards that said “Press” in the hat band of their fedoras.
去蝙蝠洞 阿福
To the Batcave, Alfred.
我的打击犯罪行动
I’ve been distracted from my war on crime
已经被耽搁五分三十秒了
for five minutes and 30 seconds.
搞不好这段期间有坏蛋现身呢
No telling what evil has cropped up in that time.
恐怕高谭市必须再忍♥受一段没有您的时期 布鲁斯少爷
I’m afraid Gotham will have to survive a bit longer without you, Master Bruce.
你必须出席韦恩企业的会议
There’s a meeting at Wayne Enterprises that demands your attention.
改时间我已改了
Reschedule it. I have.
十遍了
Ten times.
当布鲁斯韦恩最烦了
Ugh, being Bruce Wayne is the worst.
抱歉 老友 打击犯罪比较重要
Sorry, old friend, crimefighting wins.
我老了
I’m old
但可没老到不重用
but not that old.
(韦恩科技)
那是韦恩先生吗
Is that Mr. Wayne?
那是韦恩先生吗
Is that Mr. Wayne?
那是布鲁斯韦恩
That’s Bruce Wayne.
说真的 我以为他死了
Honestly, I thought he was dead.
说真的 我以为他本人比较高
Honestly, I thought he’d be taller.
真的很怪 因为我们竟然一样高呢
Which is weird because we’re all the same size.
先生 会议准备开始了
Sir, we’re ready for you in the boardroom.
应该说“让我无聊到爆♥炸♥的会议”
More like, “Bored out of my mind room.”
您说什么 我说我非常期待
Excuse me? Uh, I said, “I look forward to it.”
时间就是金钱 你们有什么事要报告
Time is money. What do you got?
抱歉 您刚才说什么
I’m sorry, what did you say?
我说 开始开会吧
I said, “Let’s start the meeting.”
快点 快点
Go, go.
韦恩先生
Mr. Wayne
我知道您的时间很宝贵
I know your time is precious
不过 老天 我们准备了很棒的产品要给您看
but, boy, do we have something great in store for you.
好吧
Okay, uh…
我们一直都在研发
Well, we’ve been developing a new piece of technology
能彻底改变高谭市
that will revolutionize Gotham.
甚至改变全世界的新科技
Nay, the world.
它就是“兄弟眼”
Let me introduce, “Brother Eye.”
那是红绿灯吧
It’s a red light.
不 它不只是红绿灯
No, no. It’s not just a red light.
它有更多功能
It’s so much more.
马上测试吧 兄弟眼
An example. Brother Eye
现在外面天气怎么样
what is the weather like outside?
外面天气晴朗
It’s sunny outside.
没错 是很晴朗
Yes, it’s sunny.
好极了 它还会什么
Bravo. What else does it do?
他几乎无所不能
It can do almost anything.
我们已经
Uh, we have…
(警报 公园发生行凶抢劫)
嗯 我是不是应该
Um, should I…
兄弟眼和全高谭市连接
Well, Brother Eye is connected to the rest of the city.
它掌控所有韦恩企业的机械装置
It controls all of Wayne Enterprises’ machinery
包括铁路 飞机 交通号♥志无所不包
including trains, airliners, traffic lights and more.
(公园发生行凶抢劫)
其实 在另一个空间
In fact, within the other room
我们有一间兄弟眼自动化工厂
we have a Brother Eye automation factory
能制♥造♥出用应用程式就能操控的欧麦克无人机
creating OMAC drones that can work on the app’s behalf.
您一定在想欧麦克的全名是什么 很简单
Oh, and in case you were wondering what OMAC stands for, it’s easy.
全名是“全知心灵共同体”
Omni Mind and Community.
要喝水吗 先生
Water, sir?
我要气泡水
Sparkling.
运用韦恩企业绕轨道中搁置的人造卫星
Using a dormant satellite of Wayne Enterprises’ in orbit
就能缩减数百名的人力
we can cut the workforce by hundreds.
不过别担心我们已经计划吸收这些人力
But don’t worry, we have a plan to absorb those employees…
(重大新闻 发生银行抢案)
银行抢案 水啦
Bank robbery. Yes!
那份工作应该由
This looks like a job for…
(蝙蝠女侠阻止了银行抢案)

No.
市民遇到危险了
People in danger.
蝙蝠侠是时候出动了
It’s time that Batman leapt into… Action.
继续报告吧
Continue.
正如我刚才所说
Uh, as I was saying
兄弟眼已经与全高谭市连接
Brother Eye is already linked to all of Gotham city.
既然韦恩企业是主要的
Since Wayne Enterprises is a part of all major aspects…
我是时候大显身手
It’s about time that I had some fun
正义必胜 坏人逃跑
Where the good guys win and the bad guys run
在这座城市
In town
我来解救大家
I’m here to help
城市每个角落
Every block in the neighborhood
我像正义使者巡逻每个角落
I walk my beat like a good guy should
在这座城市 在这座城市
In town In town
我来解救大家
I’m here to help
噢 我现在明白
Oh, I know now
谁才是最棒的
Who’s the greatest
当求救讯号♥发出
When the call goes out to save us
你知道我会收到
You know I will be aware of
谁需要帮忙
Who needs help
韦恩先生
Mr. Wayne?
韦恩先生 呃
Mr. Wayne? Uh…
怎么了 你说什么
Yes, what? Sorry?
呃您觉得怎么样
Uh, what do you think?
我觉得
What do I think about…
兄弟眼怎么样
Brother Eye?
它能降低所有韦恩企业的工作量
It would reduce the amount of work for all of Wayne Enterprises
也能降低您的工作量
including you.
你的意思是这个装置能取代我的工作吗
You’re telling me that this device can take over my job?
是这样 没错
Well, I mean, yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!