把灯关掉吧
Let’s shut it down.
好啦 没必要把所有的灯都关掉
Okay, did not need to turn off all the lights.
我不喜欢这种旅行方式
Not the way I like to travel.
开心点嘛 扑克脸
Come on, cheer up, sour puss.
一点都不酷
Not cool.
你先请
Oh, after you.
我们要找莱克斯·卢瑟 – 哪位找他
We’re here to see Lex Luthor. – And you are?
真的要问吗 – 真的要问
Seriously? – Seriously.
我是超人 他是蝙蝠侠
I’m Superman, he’s Batman.
这些是姓氏吗 – 连接待员都这么邪恶
Are those last names? – Even his receptionist is evil.
都只有一个姓名 – 像麦当娜一样
Just one name each. – Like Madonna.
哦 我看到了 卢瑟先生在等你们 一号♥电梯
Oh, I see you’re down here. Mr. Luthor is expecting you. First elevator.
那是什么歌♥ 好耳熟
What’s that song? Sounds familiar.
我不听音乐的
I don’t listen to music.
你们两个都不知道比赛的比数
Either you guys know the score of the game?
我对运动没兴趣
I don’t follow sports.
七比三 圣路易领先
Seven-three, St. Louis. Ha.
早知道就不问了 战服不错哦
Shouldn’t have asked. Nice costumes.
莱克斯
Lex?
在这里
Right here.
接下来交给我吧
I’ll take it from here.
你还好吗 超人
You feel okay, Superman?
希望你投了票才过来的 因为你可能走不掉了
I hope you voted before you got here, because you might not be leaving.
你这个有病的疯子
You diseased maniac!
没有人会选你当总统的
No one is going to elect you president.
哦 他们会的
Oh, yes, they will.
等到我们飞遍全国 洒下我朋友小丑的笑气
Once we’ve flown over the country dispensing my friend Joker’s gas…
我就会得到压倒性的胜利
…I’ll win in a landslide.
我本来想当副总统 但我改变主意了
I was going to be vice-president, but I changed my mind.
我做不来
It wasn’t working for me.
既然我被夺走了哥谭市的年度风云人物奖
Since I was deprived of the Man of the Year Award in Gotham City…
我们就从他们的市政厅开始吧
…we’re starting at their city hall.
抱歉 你去不了那里
Sorry you won’t be there.
等我当上总统后 我会帮你盖座雕像
When I’m president, I’ll build a statue of you.
你不会帮他盖雕像的
You’re not going to build him a statue.
对 我不会 但到时候 你也没命指使我了
No, I’m not. But you won’t be there to call me on it.
等一下
Wait a second.
你要怎么处置那个活力旺盛的傻蛋
What are you going to do to the dynamic dumb-dumb?
小丑 我得赢得大选啊
Joker, I have an election to win.
但他死了 我要跟谁玩啊
But who will I play with if he’s dead?
还有罗宾啊 如果我们消灭了蝙蝠侠
Robin’s still around. If we eliminate Batman…
罗宾可能会穿上他的衣服 号♥称他是蝙蝠侠
…Robin will probably put on the suit and say he’s Batman.
那就不一样了
Won’t be the same.
这我倒没料到
Wow. Did not expect that.
我们去参加大选吧
Let’s go get out the vote.
好吧
All right.
搞什么
What the–?
小丑 你知道那有多贵吗
Joker, do you know how expensive that was?
我不知道它要多少钱
Have no idea what it cost, no.
好计划
Nice plan.
现在我们知道他们要干嘛了
Now we know what they’re up to.
我们得赶去哥谭市
We have to get to Gotham City.
我应该警告你 我要是飞近那个氪星石…
I should warn you, if I fly close to that kryptonite…
船到桥头自然直
We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.
我不是干掉他了吗
I thought I took care of him.
要是我每次说这句话都有钱拿就好啰
If I had a dollar for every time I said that.
继续飞 我去解决他
Keep flying. I’ll deal with this.
莱克斯 我们要坠毁了
Uh, Lex, we’re losing altitude!
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 但是那么靠近氪星石 让我变弱了
Yeah, but being that close to the kryptonite weakened me.
我们争取到了几分钟时间 我们得赶去市中心
We’ve bought ourselves a few minutes. We’ve got to get to the center of town.
我想我还不能飞
I don’t think I can fly yet.
我们可以用别的方法过去
I guess we can get there some other way.
现金还是代币
Two dollars or a token.
我有代币
I have tokens.
各位市民 谢谢你们 参加我今天的造势活动
Fellow citizens, thank you for joining me today.
我不想耽搁大家投票时间太久
I don’t wanna keep you from voting for too long.
我只有几句话要说
I just wanna say a few words.
你们对总统候选人有什么看法
What do you think of your presidential candidate?
我们爱他
We love him!
你们会听他的话吗 – 我们会听他的话
And you’ll do anything he says? – We’ll do anything he says.
我们会听他的话 – 我们要他做总统
We will do anything he says. – We want him as president.
我们投票给他吧
Let’s go vote for him!
听到这句话真好
That’s good to hear.
我今天还要去好几个选举场合
Now, I have a lot of other campaign stops to make today…
所以 现在就跟我一起说 投票给…
…so just say it with me now, vote for…
小丑 – 选小丑做总统
Joker! – Joker for president!
我们爱小丑
We love Joker!
我忘了说笑气只对我有用吗
Oh, did I forget to mention the gas just works for me?
抱歉 是我疏忽了
Sorry, oversight.
你这个黑吃黑的恶贼 你耍我
You dirty double-crosser. You tricked me.
我说了 副总统我做不来
I said, vice-president didn’t work for me.
“小丑总统”听起来才对嘛
President Joker, now that sounds right.
“副”的我看就免了吧
The vice part goes without saying.
上来吧 我会让你做副总统
Now, get in, and I’ll let you be vice-president.
我真是白♥痴♥
Oh, I’m such an idiot.
他们要起飞了 – 我恢复部份能力了
They’re going to take off. – I’ve got some of my strength back.
氪星石 – 蝙蝠侠 我会让他们减速
The kryptonite. – I’ll slow them down, Batman.
就交给你去阻止他们了
It’ll be up to you to stop them.
莱克斯 这一次 我要把蝙蝠侠粉身碎骨
This time, Lex, I’m going to pull Batman apart.
拆成碎片
Literally.
罗宾 干得好
Robin, great job.
干嘛 – 我想我快哭了
What? – I think I’m going to cry.
快走吧
Get going.
前面左转
Take a left up here.
右转
Take a hard right.
现在 左转
Now left.
我们甩不掉他们 – 我没打算甩掉他们 再左转
We’re not losing them. – I’m not trying to. Left again.
你到哪里去了 – 去找帮手
Where have you been? – Getting some help.
蝙蝠侠 有遗言吗 – 有
Well, Batman, any last words? – Yeah.
快看 你上电视了
Look, you’re on TV.
哇 好美哦
Oh, it’s beautiful.
从外太空也看得到 白♥痴♥
It’s also visible from space, you idiot.
呼叫正义联盟所有成员
Calling all Justice Leaguers.
呼叫正义联盟所有成员
Calling all Justice Leaguers.
呼叫正义联盟所有成员
Calling all Justice Leaguers.
呼叫正义联盟所有成员
Calling all Justice Leaguers.
呼叫正义联盟所有成员
Calling all Justice Leaguers.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
我真的很讨厌布鲁斯·韦恩
Well, I do despise Bruce Wayne.
谢谢 – 还不要放手
Thanks. – Don’t let go yet.
我没打算放手
I wasn’t going to.
巨型机器人为什么要爬上韦恩大楼
Why is a giant robot climbing up Wayne Tower?
巨型机器人 我们去抓他
Giant robot? Let’s get it.
跟我来 我对这个地方很熟
Follow me. I, uh, know my way around this place.
来抓我啊
Come and get me.
让我来跟你握个手吧
Let me shake you by the hand.
跳
Jump.
你好强哦
Ooh, you’re so strong.
来吧
Come on.
去吧
Go.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们得阻止他们
We have to stop them.
你是我妈妈吗 – 是啊
Are you my mother? – Yes.
过来抱一个
Give us a hug.
好痒哦
That tickles.
这里需要一点帮忙
Gonna need a little help here.
破坏能源 在他的胸口
Get the power source. It’s in his chest.
神奇女侠 需要你的飞机
Wonder Woman, need your plane.
真有趣
Well, that was fun.