那家伙到哪里都要弄得一团乱
That guy can’t go anywhere without making a mess.
他闯进来不是为了这个
He didn’t just break in here to do this.
走吧
Come on.
钜 氙 汞 钽
Promethium, xenon, mercury, tantalum and dialum.
那些不是他洒满地的化学物质吗
Those aren’t the chemicals he spilled all over the floor?
不是
No.
所以我们要立刻离开 – 没错
So, uh, we’re gonna leave now, right? – Yes.
我不得不称赞小丑 这还蛮酷的
Gotta give it to the Joker, that is kind of cool.
等到那片火势引燃大楼里剩下的化学物质 那才叫酷
It’ll be really cool when that fire ignites the rest of the chemicals in the building.
那是什么 – 是酸 可以软化天花板
What’s that? – Acid. It’ll soften the plank.
快跑
Run.
嗨 两位
Hey, guys.
冷静点
Calm down.
又得救了 太棒了 是不是很棒啊 蝙蝠侠
Again, wow. That is great. Isn’t that great, Batman?
摧毁了犯罪现场的所有证据
Destroyed all the evidence of the crime scene.
是谁炸的 – 说来话长 我们会处理
So who blew this up? – Long story, we’ve got it covered.
好吧 有需要再… 墨西哥火山爆发了
Okay, well, just let me know, if… Ah! Volcano in Mexico.
需要我就呼叫我
Call me if you need me.
蝙蝠侠 也许这次他能帮我们
Batman, maybe he could be help with this.
他有很多和莱克斯·卢瑟交手的经验
I mean, he’s had a lot of experience dealing with Lex Luthor.
我们不需要他 – 我们刚刚就需要他啦
We don’t need him. – It seems like just now we needed him.
我们从屋顶跳下来不会有事的
We would’ve been fine jumping off the roof.
我想我们会摔断腿 – 又不是没摔断过
I think we would’ve broken our legs. – We’ve broken our legs before.
是啊 但我不喜欢摔断腿 我们就呼叫他嘛
Well, yeah, but I didn’t like it. I mean, if we just call him…
罗宾 我们不能每次过到困难 就指望超人或任何人…
Robin, we can’t go through life expecting Superman or anyone else to save us…
来救我们
…whenever things get tough.
我们只能靠自己 蝙蝠电脑连接
The only people we can rely on is ourselves. Batcomputer tie-in.
蝙蝠电脑远程连接启动
Batcomputer remote tie-in active.
进入化学物质资料库
Access chemical database.
下列化学元素可以组合成什么样的物质
What substance can be produced through a combination of the following chemicals:
钜 氙 汞 钽
promethium, xenon, mercury, tantalum and dialum?
资料处理中 查无此物质
Accessing. No substance found.
这些化学元素可以组成 最接近的物质是什么
What substance can be approximated through the combination of the chemicals?
资料处理中
Accessing.
以上化学元素可以组成近似氪星石的物质
Listed chemicals can combine to form an approximation of kryptonite.
氪星石 我们最好呼叫超人 – 我们不会呼叫超人
Kryptonite? We better call Superman. – We’re not going to call Superman.
启动追踪系统 侦测附近的氪星石
Activate tracking systems. Detect nearby sources of kryptonite.
确认中
Affirmative.
找到了 – 也许我们该知会超人一声
There it is. – Maybe we should let Superman know.
那样我们就会让他身陷危险
We do and we’ll be putting him in danger.
我们就不能一起离开吗
Can’t we ever leave together?
你耍我 – 别紧张嘛
You tricked me! – Oh, don’t worry.
做得好
Nice job.
莱克斯 等你当上总统时 我可以当副总统吗
So, Lex, when you’re president, can I be vice-president?
我想有人找上门了
I think we’ve got company.
你没回答我的问题
You didn’t answer my question.
自动驾驶启动
Auto-drive activated.
氪星石 – 蝙蝠侠
Kryptonite. – Batman.
蝙蝠侠
Batman.
天啊 又被打了
Oh, my goodness. Beaten again.
我没有恶意哦
No hard feelings?
你的车呢
Uh, where’s your car?
此物质与氪星石相似度达84%
Substance is 84-percent similar to kryptonite.
对氪星人无害
No harmful effects to natives of Krypton.
说不通啊 我让蝙蝠车追踪氪星石
That doesn’t make sense. I had the Batmobile tracking kryptonite.
它不可能追到这个
It wouldn’t have picked this up.
货车上肯定还有氪星石
There must have been kryptonite in the van.
制♥作♥伤害不了超人的氪星石 有什么意义
What is the point of making kryptonite that wouldn’t harm Superman?
保险起见 我们把它跟其他氪星石放在一起
We’ll put it away with the other kryptonite just to be safe.
我们为什么要收藏这么多
Why do we have so much of this stuff?
我收着是以防万一超人有一天变成坏人
I keep it in case Superman decides to be a bad guy one day.
你对每个人都做最坏的打算 – 没错
You expect the worst of everybody. – Yeah.
怎么回事 我们失去信♥号♥♥了
What’s happened? We’ve lost the signal.
别担心 它就在正前方
Don’t worry, it’s directly ahead.
在这片墙的后面 就是摧毁超人的关键
Beyond these walls, friend, lie the keys to the destruction of Superman.
还有蝙蝠侠 对吧 – 对 当然 随便啦
And Batman too, right? – Sure, yeah. Fine. Whatever.
入侵警报 入侵警报
Intruder alert. Intruder alert.
有人闯进蝙蝠洞 – 假的氪星石
Someone’s broken into the Batcave? – The fake kryptonite.
它是追踪器 我们被设计了
It was a homing device. We were set up.
哈啰 有人在家吗 我们来罗
Hello? Anybody home? We’re here.
我们还带了甜点呢
And we brought dessert.
拜托 我们是客人 你们连杯烂咖啡都不给喝啊
Come on, we’re guests. You can’t offer us a lousy cup of coffee?
嘿 那是蝙蝠船吗
Hey, is that the Batboat?
怪了 我发誓一分钟前还看到它的
Oh, gee, ha, ha! Could’ve sworn it was there a minute ago.
你看 是蝙蝠飞机
Hey, look, the Batwing.
我一定是眼花了
Ooh! Must be seeing things.
我们得离开这里
We’ve gotta get out of here.
可是 蝙蝠侠… – 快走
But, Batman– – Go.
嘿 蝙蝠侠 有什么想法吗
Hey, Batman, penny for your thoughts?
我们要上楼吗 我想看看其他地方
Oh, are we going upstairs? I’d love to see the rest of the place.
下楼吗
Going down?
我们没时间了
We don’t have a lot of time.

Jump!
别管他 我们得找到金库 – 说得对 是上甜点的时候了
Let him go, we have to find the vault. – You’re right. It’s time to serve dessert.
他把氪星石藏在哪里
Where does he keep the kryptonite?
我只知道他有藏 但不知道藏在哪里
I just know he has it, not where he hides it.
电脑 氪星石在哪里
Computer, where is the kryptonite?
氪星石的位置 受到安全密♥码♥的保护
Kryptonite location is protected by security access codes.
电脑 你知道我是谁吗
Computer, do you know who I am?
莱克斯·卢瑟 总统候选人
Lex Luthor, presidential candidate…
莱克斯集团的老板暨创办人
…owner and founder of LexCorp Industries.
很好 我现在要…
Very good. Now, I’d like–
该企业掩护
A corporation that serves as a cover…
卢瑟的各种犯罪活动
…for a variety of Luthor’s criminal operations…
包括走私 抢劫 勒索 贿赂
…involving smuggling, robbery, extortion, bribery.
好 够了 – 让我来吧
All right, that’s enough. – Here, let me do it.
安全密♥码♥确认
Security access verified.
我们还有多少时间 那些派才会爆掉
How much time do we have before those pies go off?
大概五分钟
Oh, like, five minutes.
也可能是五秒钟 快跑
Maybe that was five seconds. Run!
也许我们应该呼叫超人 – 你叫吧
Maybe we should call for Superman. – Go ahead.
嘿 超人
Hey, Superman!
看吧 你不能指望任何人
See? You can’t rely on anyone.
做得好 – 艺术向来是以大为美
Nice job. – Art is always better if it’s bigger.
嘿 那不是布鲁斯·韦恩的宅邸吗
Hey, isn’t that Bruce Wayne’s mansion?
布鲁斯·韦恩 真讨厌那个人
Bruce Wayne? Really despise that guy.
两位 抱歉 我花了点时间
Hey, guys. Sorry it took me a second.
蝙蝠侠 我想我修好了蝙蝠直升机
Hey, Batman, I think I fixed the Whirly-Bat.
我现在要去修蝙蝠船
I’m gonna go work on the Batboat now.
你为什么不告诉我和卢瑟有关
Why didn’t you tell me Luthor was involved?
我在处理了
I was handling it.
是啊 看来一切都在你的掌控之中
Yeah, looks like you had it all under control.
这样吧 我会留下来帮你
Look, I’ll hang around and give you a hand.
别忘了 我是无所不能的
Remember, I can do anything.
你知道那里面是什么吗
You know what was in there?
是什么 – 氪星石
What? – Kryptonite.
他们要的就是那个
That’s what they wanted the whole time.
它肯定是那个破坏装置的能源
It must be what powers that deconstructing device.
我用蝙蝠车的扫描器侦测到氪星石
I picked up kryptonite on the Batmobile’s scanner.
所以现在他们可以让你的装置和我的超能力失效
So now they can neutralize your gadgets and my powers.
问题是 为什么 他们想干嘛
The question is why? What are they up to?
我不知道 但明天就是大选日 我们快没时间了
I don’t know, but tomorrow is election day, so we’re running out of time.
我们只好直接去问莱克斯·卢瑟
We’ll just have to go ask Lex Luthor.
你要直接走进莱克斯集团总部
You’re just going to walk right into LexCorp headquarters?
对 你担心吗 – 超人从来不担心
Yep. You worried? – Superman does not worry.
我们可以搭这个过去 为您介绍全新会飞的蝙蝠船
We can take this to get there. Introducing the new flying Batboat.
你需要帮忙吗 – 不用 我没事
You need a hand? – No, I’m good.
小丑副总统 不太好听 是吧 莱克斯
Vice-President Joker. Doesn’t quite sound right, does it, Lex?
是不太好听
Not really, no.
好 太阳很快就出来 选民都要去投票了
All right, the sun will be up soon and the voters will be heading out to vote.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!