失陪了
Excuse me
多谢提醒
I appreciate it
崔斯汀
Tristan
你可知道你为何到现在还没死?
Perhaps you’re wondering why you’re not dead already
因为你哥哥是国会议员
Because your brother is Congressman Ludlow
是这原因,才保住了你的命
And that’s it That’s all
肯尼士,汤玛斯
Kenneth Thomas
哈啰!巴伯,你好吗?
Hello! Bob, how are you?
哈啰!李查,好吗?
Hello! Richard, ok?
等会见
See you later
你不能打个招呼吗?
Can’t you just say hello?
哈啰,艾佛瑞
– Hello, Alfred
崔斯汀
– Hello, Tristan
他是谁?
– Who’s this young man?
是山莫
– This is Samuel
哈啰
– Hello
哈啰,山莫
– Hello Samuel
她很漂亮
She’s beautiful
哈啰,伊莎贝儿
Hello, isabelle son
让我看看
Let me see
山莫
Samuel
哈啰
– Hello
这位小姐是谁?
– Who is this lady?
是你的苏珊阿姨
– I’m your Aunt Susannah
我认识你那战死的叔叔山莫
I used to know your Uncle Samuel who died in the war
你的样子像他!
– You look like him
爷爷也这么说
– That’s what Grandpa says
他很勇敢…
He was very brave
人也很好
and very good
爷爷也这么说
Grandpa says that too
爷爷说我长大了可有山莫叔的枪
Grandpa says I can have Uncle Samuel’s gun when I’m bigger
你会来看吗?
Would you come and see it?
我想会的…
I’d love to
改天吧
Sometime
他是个好孩子,崔斯汀
– He’s a fine boy
是的
– He is
父亲好吗?
– How is Father?
他还不错
Well? – As well as can be expected
我希望…
– I wish…
抱歉打扰了
– Pardon the intrusion
对不起,艾佛瑞!快到你演讲了
Excuse me We’re ready for your speech now
我一会儿便来
I’ll be there in a minute
谢谢
Thank you
u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
我们很快会再见面好的
– We’ll meet again soon? – I’d like that
肯尼士
Kenny
看著他
Watch this
去!去找警长
Go and get Tynert
你驾驶应避开那些隆起的地方
I think you missed a bump, Stab
天啊
Jesus!
我们据报说你运送违禁的货品
Sir, we have information that you’re transporting goods in violation of the Volstead Act
是给家父的一箱爱尔兰威士忌
If you mean a case of Irish whiskey for my father, I am
交出来
Give it up
他会很失望
He’ll be disappointed
伊莎贝儿,要紧吗?
Isabelle son, is it serious?

No
不!不!
No !No !

No
制♥服♥他
Hold him down
我们走吧
Let’s get out of here
他口袋内有个信封
– There’s an envelope in his pocket
走吧
– Now
我哥哥…
My brother
告诉你
told you
别再到我们的地盘
to stay out of our way
扶他上车
Put him in the car
我不会见他
– I don’t want to see him
爸爸
– Father…
我不会见他
I don’t want to see him
崔斯汀
Tristan
我很难过,真的很难过
I’m so very sorry
爸爸即使到现在也不愿见我?
Father won’t see me, even now?
他为小伊莎贝儿的死怪罪政♥府♥
He blames the government for Isabel’s…
崔斯汀,我们有事要商谈
There’s something we have to talk about
你欧打的警员…
The officer you beat
差点死掉
almost died
此事大家均明白…
Now, everyone understands
但你要承认有罪,服刑三十天
but you’ll have to plead guilty serve 30 days
那个开枪的人呢?
And the one who shot his gun?
他…
He was
受到申诫
reprimanded
柯氏兄弟呢?
– The O’Banions?
没受罚
– Nothing
崔斯汀,你不可怀恨于心
You have to let it go
那是可怕的悲惨意外
It was a terrible, tragic accident
崔斯汀,听我说
Listen to me
要忘掉此事
You let this go now
你要抛诸脑后
You got in over your head
等我一会儿
I’ll need a minute
苏珊
Susannah
我很难过
I’m so sorry
我们均爱她
We all loved her
你好吗?
How are you?
我很好
I’m fine
我没法来看你
We never get to see you
那天我发表演说
I gave a speech the other day
u3000u3000u3000
是吗?
– You did? – Yes
是我第一次公开演说
My first public engagement
那是…
That’s…
作为…
As…
作为女人有责任去…
It was on the responsibilities of women in…
很高兴看见你
It’s good to see you
上帝
God
我很抱歉
I’m sorry
对不起
Sorry
我有时候仍梦想…
I still sometimes dream
我是你孩子的母亲
that I’m the mother of your children
我希望她死去…
I wanted her to die
甚至我也想山莫死
Maybe I even wanted Samuel to die
他的死和你无关
You had nothing to do with Samuel’s death
小伊莎贝儿的死亦和你无关
And you had nothing to do with Isabel’s death
是吗?
Didn’t I?
回家去
Go home
回到艾佛瑞身边
Go home to Alfred
鲁夫人
Mrs. Brooke
你去了那儿?
Where were you?
我…我去散步,我需要散步
I just went out for a walk I needed a walk
你为何在家?
What are you doing home?
你没去看医生
Your doctor rang, said you missed your appointment
打电♥话♥也不在家
I called home You weren’t here l…
我…我感到很疲倦
I feel very tired
我需要上♥床♥睡一下
I’m going to bed
你的信
Your letter
“你赢得她,我送她回家来了”
You have won her I am bringing her home
艾佛瑞
Alfred
我遵守所有的规矩
I followed all the rules:
神的和人的规矩
Man’s and God’s
而你…
And you…
并没守规矩
You followed none of them
他们爱你甚于爱我
And they all loved you more

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!