Can you estimate the number of enslaved owlets, Allomere?
我看到的有几十个 肯定还有更多
Scores, that I witnessed. There may well be many more.
你认为这还只是管中窥豹
And you believe this is part of a larger plan.
确定无疑
It is certain.
陛下 现在已经没时间犹豫了
Your Majesty, this is no time for half measures.
布伯 磨尖铁爪
Bubo, sharpen the battle claws.
准备战斗
To arms.
准备战斗
To arms.
可别不合脚啊
Not a bad fit.
艾世将军 盖世
Ezylryb! Lyze.
两人皆在
Yes to both.
听着 我也要去
Look, I have to go.
你必须得带着我去
You have to take me with you.
哦 一点不错
Oh, absolutely.
像你这种未经训练的毛头小子
An untrained youth like you
能在真枪实战中坚持整整一分钟呢
could last a whole minute in a real battle.
拿去
Here.
一起来 我们就需要炮灰
Come along. We could use the talon fodder.
爷就喜欢让敌人多杀几个
I’d love to throw some bodies at the enemy.
可是 我
Yeah, but I’m…
或者你可以留在这里
Or you could stay here…
照顾你的妹妹
tend to your sister…
做些真正有用的事情
and do some real good.
但我能懂什么呢
But what do I know?
我只是一只疲惫老鸟而已
I’m just a tired old screech.
隐蔽
Move.
伊兰
Oh, Eglantine.
我愿与你互换 真的
I’d trade places with you if I could. I really would.
你知道吗 我希望躺在这的是我
You know, I wish it was me lying there instead of you.
索伦
Oh, Soren.
因为这样你就可以
Because then you could
亲眼看到这个地方了 伊兰
see this place for yourself, Eg.
爸爸的故事 是真的
You know, Da’s stories, they’re true.
他们都是真的
They’re all true.
你知道那些守卫者 珈瑚巨树 还有…
You know, the Guardians, and the Ga’Hoole Tree, and…
这些都是真的
It’s all true!
就连盖世将军
Even Lyze of Kiel.
他也是真的 伊兰
I mean, he’s real, Eg.
他也是真的
He’s real.
索伦 你答应过我的
Soren, you promised.
伊兰
Eg?
你答应下次我来当盖世将军的
You promised I could be Lyze on the next go.
-哦 伊兰 -哦 伊兰
– Oh, Eglantine. – Oh, Eglantine.
伊兰
Eglantine.
索伦 皮太太
Soren? Mrs. P?
我们 我们不是在家里吧
We’re… we’re not at home, are we?
我们在守卫者之树上 伊兰
We’re at the Guardian’s Tree, Eg.
快看 这里就是珈瑚
Look. Look, this is Ga’Hoole.
不 不可能 克拉德 他还在
No, it can’t be. Kludd, he’s still…
克拉德是错的 爸是对的
Kludd was wrong. Da was right.
他一直是对的 伊兰
He was right all along, Eg.
不 我是说克拉德也在那里 和我一起
No, I mean Kludd was there. With me.
就是他害的我 索伦
He did this to me, Soren.
他加入了他们
He’s one of them.
什么
He what?
不 不 伊兰
No. No, Eg.
听着 你肯定糊涂了 不可能
Look, you must be confused. That can’t be.
感谢猫头鹰之神 阿勒米尔救了你
Well, thank Glaux Allomere rescued you.
我不是被救出来的
I wasn’t rescued.
是克拉德把我交给那个带我来这里的人
Kludd gave me to the owl who brought me here.
不 伊兰 不 这不可能
No, Eg, no. That’s impossible.
我是说 这就意味着阿勒米尔肯定是个
I mean, that would mean that Allomere would have to be a…
是个叛徒
Be a traitor.
不 这是个圈套
No, it’s a trap.
阿勒米尔
Allomere!
阿勒米尔
Allomere!
我们沿着巨鲸星之鳍飞 那是他们的路线
We’ll follow the whale’s Fin. It’s how they would have gone.
我发现了点东西
I see something.
那里
There.
我们得去看看那些烟
We should check out that smoke.
索伦 快看
Soren, look.
哦 阿勒米尔
Oh, Allomere.
看到自己叛变的结果有异样感觉吗
Is it different when you see the consequences of your betrayal?
-非得让蝙蝠吸他们的血吗 -当然
– Must it be bats that bleed them? – Of course.
他们的砂囊已经被金属损耗殆尽了
They have no gizzards to be impaired by the power of the flecks.
现在 亲爱的
Now, my love?
在他们再等下去真是太过残忍♥了
It would be cruel to make them wait any longer.
了结他们
Finish them.
看着他们痛不欲生 我们不能坐视不管吧
Well, we can’t just leave them down there, writhing in pain.
-能吗 -不 你不明白
– Can we? – No, you don’t understand.
我们在圣灵鸮学院时
When we were at St. Aggie’s,
见识过那些东西的厉害
we saw what those things can do.
对我们的砂囊极具破坏性
They do something terrible to your gizzard.
对不对 索伦
Isn’t that right, Soren?
索伦
Soren?
蝙蝠们冲咱们过来了
Uh, we’ve got bats inbound.
怕什么 那种吸血鬼我以一当百
Not to worry. I can down a hundred of those bloodsuckers.
那要是来了一千只呢
Uh… Ooh. How about a thousand?
就这么坐以待毙
Well, we won’t find out
可没办法知道 对不 冲啊
sitting on our tail feathers, will we? Come on!
等一下 先等一下
Wait! Just wait.
-果然是这样 -索伦 你想什么呢
– Of course. – Soren, what is it?
火焰 就是这个
The flames. That’s it.
我想我找到解救守卫者的方法了
I think I see a way to free the Guardians.
不行 索伦 你不能飞进火里去
No, Soren, you can’t fly into fire.
听着 吉尔菲 我必须信任我的砂囊
Listen, Gylfie, I need to trust my gizzard.
暮光 你能对付那些蝙蝠吗
Twilight, can you take care of the bats?
朋友 我会尽力帮你拖延时间的
Friend, I’ll give you as much time as I can.
但得快点儿 还有万事小心
But hurry. And be careful.
快来
Come on!
暮光 如果我们要并肩作战
Twilight, I think if we’re going into battle together…
你得唱一首最棒的战斗之歌♥
you’ll have to sing your best battle song ever.
-什么 -我是认真的 我想听
– What? – No, I’m serious. I want to hear one.
让我们见识你的勇气
Give us your bravest,
最激励人心的战歌♥
most inspiring battle song ever!
好主意啊 掘哥
Brilliant idea, Digger!
我们翱翔天际 投身战斗
Into battle we do fly
就是这样
Yeah, that’s it!
挺身赴死不足惜
No matter if we’re going to die
靠 这是在激励人心吗
What? Is that supposed to be inspiring?
等着 还没到高♥潮♥呢
Wait! We haven’t gotten to the best bit!
宁可站着死
A nasty, scary death that hurts quite a lot
也不跪着生
even if our wings are ripped clean off
不 不
No. No!
你不是说所有守卫者都在这里了吗
You told us you’d bring all the Guardians.
但他们不是守卫者
But they’re not Guardians.
索伦
Soren.
他们根本无法与金属颗粒相抗衡
They have no chance against the flecks.
可我还是不再信任你了 阿勒米尔
Still, I don’t think we can trust you anymore, Allomere.
不可以
No.
不 不行 你承诺过我的
No, no, you promised me.
我承诺我会成为巨树之王
You promised me I would be King of the Tree!
你应该知道 阿勒米尔
You should know, Allomere…
国王只能有一个
there is only room for one king.
快飞走
Fly away!
利用你的砂囊 孩子
Use your gizzard, boy!
飞进去
Fly inside.
索伦
Soren!
不要
No!
哦 索伦
Oh, Soren.
加油啊 索伦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!