He used to tell it to us all the time.
看来你♥爸♥爸很有品味嘛
Well, your da had good taste in authors.
那你喜欢吗
You enjoying it?
老实说 跟我爸讲的不太一样
Honestly, it’s not at all like my da told it.
不像吗 他怎么讲
No? How did he tell it?
我爸爸讲起来总是充满英雄主义色彩
Well, Da always made it seem so heroic.
你懂吗 像一个伟大的胜利
You know? Like a great victory.
可在编年史里面 这场战争感觉像…
Well, in these chronicles, I mean, the battle just sounds like…
地狱一样吗
Like hell?
来吧 孩子 黎明即将到来
Come on, boy. It’s almost first light.
明天你又得忙了
You’ve got a big day tomorrow.
我要教你真正的飞翔
I’m going to teach you how to really fly.
感受水沟气流 风雨中的气流
Feel the gutters! The currents in the rain.
排水口气流
A scupper!
啤酒瓶气流
A swillage!
袋状皱皮气流
Baggywrinkles!
什么袋状皱皮
“Baggywrinkles”?
他好歹应该提前给张词汇表
He could have at least given us a vocabulary list.
看吧 这才是学习之道
Now, this, this is the way to learn!
妙极 这正是我想要的学习方式
Oh, yes! This is exactly how I want to learn.
正当雨季
In a monsoon!
气流运转方式各有不同 你看
The air currents warm in different ways, you see…
从天空直入大海
from the sky to the ocean.
你无力与之抗争
You can’t fight them.
你得用砂囊去感受
You have to feel them with your gizzards.
看到了吗
Aha! You see that one?
索伦 盯住 就在那
Soren, see it! It’s there.
去吧
Go for it.
就是那个 运用你的砂囊 孩子
That’s it! Use your gizzard, boy.
相信它
Trust it!
飞进去
Fly inside.
他看到了
He sees it.
他看到了
He sees it.
坚持住 坚持住
Hold it. Hold it.
索伦 嘿 嘿 嘿 小心点
Soren. Hey, hey, hey! Hey, careful, look out!
索伦
Soren!
猫头鹰 到我洞里来
Owl, come to my hollow.
后倾 喙朝上
So lean back, put your beaks up…
面对着满月的辉光
and turn your faces to the light of the glorious full moon…
睡去吧
and sleep.
阿勒米尔大人 那孩子说得没错
Lord Allomere, the boy was right.
看那些猫头鹰 我们得去救他们
Those owlets, we have to rescue them.
小心点 别轻举妄动
Caution. We mustn’t rush in blindly.
敌情尚不清晰
We don’t know what we’re up against.
看到那些蝙蝠了吗
Now, see those bats?
跟着他们 我打赌
Follow them. I’ll wager
敌军全盘计划定会尽收眼底
we’ll discover the full extent of their plan.
停
Hold!
我♥干♥掉那个 你们干掉眺望台下的两个
I’ll take out that one, you get the two down on the platform.
这是什么
What is this?
我都不知道自己在干什么
I don’t even know what I did with it.
我不晓得发生了什么
I don’t know what happened.
我不晓得我做了什么 我做了什么
I don’t know what I did. What did I do?
我们一路跋涉而来
We flew a great way out here
可从没发生刚才那事
and it was nothing like that.
你没必要这么担心 孩子
You’ve got no reason to worry, boy.
我得承认 我是故意引你进龙♥卷♥风♥的
I confess, I guided you into that twister on purpose.
我只是想测试你的砂囊
I wanted to test your gizzard.
你表现得非常优秀
You were exemplary.
优秀
“Exemplary”?
不不不 我的翅膀都差点废掉了
No, no, no. I nearly had my wings ripped off.
当时我的脑袋一个想法
You know, my head said to do one
可我的砂囊却想背道而驰
thing while my gizzard was saying to do another.
但你相信了自己的脑袋
And you trusted your head.
所以你失败了
That’s when you failed.
等一下 这是你的印♥章♥吗
Wait. Is that your mark?
什么 这个吗 是的
What, this? Yes.
原来你就是冰爪之战编年史的作者
So you wrote the Chronicle of the Battle of the Ice Claws.
算是吧
I think so.
实际上 没错 是我写的
Well, actually, yes. I did.
-你亲历了那场战争? -是的
– Were you there? – Yes.
是书♥记♥官吗
What, as a scribe?
不是 当时我是战士
Um… well, no. As a soldier.
当时我是 你可以称我为 全军之首
As the, I guess you could say, leader of all the soldiers.
你就是盖世将军
You’re Lyze of Kiel.
是的
Um… Yes.
你就是盖世将军
You’re Lyze of Kiel.
是的 别说出去
Yes. Don’t wear it out.
但是
But…
这个老物件
That old thing?
现在只能用来拨拨煤块了
That’s only good for gathering coals now.
可是 为什么自称艾世将军呢
Yeah, but why go by Ezylryb?
巨树内谁人不知我的身份
All the owls of the Tree know who I am.
可你是
But you’re…
将军生涯对我来说已是前尘旧事
My days as Lyze are well behind me.
而那场战争也成为遥远的回忆
And that battle is a distant memory.
只有你这样的雏鹰记得了 多好笑
Except, funnily enough, for young owlets like you.
你为什么不告诉我呢
Why didn’t you tell me?
名号♥而已 何足挂齿
What difference does it make what I call myself?
因为盖世将军是我心中的英雄
Because Lyze of Kiel was my hero.
好吧 见到心中的英雄一定很难受吧
Yes, well, fancy it must be hard meeting your hero…
目睹真身 幻想破灭
and seeing that he’s real and not a myth.
你不太…
You’re just not…
你以为会怎样
What did you expect?
某只身披盔甲熠熠生辉的仓鸮
Some Tyto alba with gleaming armor
铁爪铮亮 一轮明月在身后冉冉升起
and battle claws, the moon rising behind him?
算了吧 我现在的样子才是
Well, this is what it looks like
身经百战后的残躯
when you’ve actually fought in battle.
既没显赫荣耀 也不光鲜照人
It’s not glorious, it’s not beautiful.
甚至没什么英雄壮举
And it’s not even heroic.
只不过是维护正义而已
It’s merely doing what’s right.
并持之以恒
And doing it again and again,
即使到了某一天 你变成这付尊荣
even if someday, you look like this.
出事了
Something’s wrong.
雏鹰们快下来 雏鹰们快下来
Downed owlets, downed owlets!
快过来 阿勒米尔回来了
Come fast! Allomere is back!
-赶紧的 -让开路
– Quickly. – Make way.
快来帮忙
Some help here.
这俩小猫头鹰需要照顾
These owlets need attention.
快去快回
Fetch it, quick.
-妈咪 -别怕 没事
– Mommy? – It’s okay.
嘿 发生什么事了
Hey. Hey. What happened?
阿勒米尔大人救回两只幼鸟
Lord Allomere rescued two owlets in the Beaks.
貌似他也受伤了
It looks like he’s hurt.
我猜他大概碰到了你们说的纯族军
I think he ran into some of your Pure Ones.
要知道 之前我不怎么信任你
You know, I didn’t really believe you before.
这个嘛 没关系 要知道
Oh, well, that’s okay. You know,
我是你也不会相信的
I wouldn’t have believed me either.
索伦 索伦快过来 是伊兰
Soren! Soren, come fast, it’s Eglantine.
伊兰
Eglantine?
让开 让我过去
Let me through! Let me pass!
被月光催眠了
Been moon blinked.
不
No.
你们能治好她吗
Do you think you can help her?
我们会尽力的 索伦
We will do our best, Soren.
伊兰
Eglantine.
伊兰
Eglantine.
战斗异常惨烈 我们寡不敌众
The battle was ferocious. We were greatly outnumbered.
我只受了点轻伤 感谢猫头鹰之神
I was only lightly wounded, thank Glaux.
但是其他人
But the others…
你估计有多少被奴役的小猫头鹰 阿勒米尔