And if the buzzards don’t get you…
林中的野犬就会趁你们飞过时…
…the dingoes wait in the trees and as you fly by they…
我们只是想找个地方而已 猫头鹰
Our request remains the same, owl.
你有歇脚的地方吗 我朋友受伤了
Do you have a place to rest? My friend’s hurt.
我叫掘哥
Name’s Digger.
洞穴在这边
The hollow’s this way.
要去大海吗
Going to the sea, huh?

Yeah.
知道飞往大海的猫头鹰
You know what they call owls
算是哪一宗吗
who fly towards the sea?
-不知道 -失踪
– Uh, no. – Lost.
真搞笑 再来一个
It’s hilarious. I have another one for you.
你们怎么称呼猫头鹰呢
What do you call an owl?
暮光 有客人啦
Twilight! We’ve got company!
快把我放下来 我说真的
Put me down this instant! I mean it!
真是太不敬了
This is highly disrespectful!
晚餐奉上
Dinner is served.
还挺啰嗦的
And she will not stop talking.
皮太太 是我 索伦
Mrs. P! It’s me, Soren!
索伦
Soren!
不是吧
Oh, it can’t be.
我每天都在寻找你和克拉德
Every day, I’ve been looking for you and Kludd,
谁知遇上了这么个事
and then this.
被这么个畸形给抓了
To be snatched up by this monstrosity.
畸什么 放肆
Monstro? The audacity!
掘哥 这俩小雏鹰从哪里来的
Digger, who are these tiny owls
怎么还和晚餐说话呢
and why are they talking to dinner?
我不叫晚餐
My name is not “Dinner. ”
晚餐还挺有脾气 可不是
Well, dinner’s rather moody, isn’t it?
等等 她不是晚餐 她是我的保姆
Wait. She is not dinner. She’s my nursemaid.
我讨厌被逼急了嘶嘶叫唤
I just hate being driven to hiss.
太不淑女了
So unladylike.
那倒是
Indeed.
皮太太 这是我的新朋友
Mrs. P, these are my new friends.
吉尔菲和掘哥
This is Gylfie and Digger.
还有暮光 是吧
And Twilight, is it?
很荣幸认识您 晚餐
Charmed to meet you, dinner.
我是说皮太太
Oh, I mean, Mrs. P.
这两个家伙要去瑚勒米尔之海
These two are going to the Sea of Hoolemere…
去寻找珈瑚巨树的守卫者
…to find the Guardians to the great tree.
-是吗 -什么
– Really? – What?
不行 索伦 我们得回家了
No, Soren, we need to get you home.
你♥爸♥妈很着急
Your parents are so worried.
不 你不明白 皮太太
No, you don’t understand, Mrs. P.
克拉德和我被绑♥架♥了
Kludd and I were kidnapped.
-苍天保佑 -他还没有逃脱
– Mercy! – He’s still held captive.
我必须要找到守卫者
I have to find the Guardians.
只有他们才能去救他
They’re the only ones that can save him.
冒险在即
An adventure afoot!
危险 阴谋
Danger. Intrigue.
都是谱曲的题材啊
The stuff of songs.
不要 可别弹琴
Oh, no. Not the lute.
但是这些东西对我可没啥影响
But such things have no effect on me…
因为我是个战士兼诗人
…for I am a poet as much as a warrior.
献丑了
If you will…
尽管保姆劝诫
Though his nursemaid tells him no
这孩子并不顺从
The boy will not be tamed
他飞入危险地界
He flies off into danger
让人打成独眼龙
To be battered, bruised and maimed
你以为只要唱出来
Just because it’s sung
就算是歌♥了吗
doesn’t make it a song.
这是灵光一闪顺手拈来 信不信由你
That poem just came to me, if you can believe it.
-我想他们相信的 -天赋使然
– I think they can believe it. – It’s a gift.
好吧 听起来路途还很漫长 所以…
Right, well, sounds like we’ve got a long journey, so…
皮太太
Mrs. P?
你明白爸爸希望我走下去
Look, you know it’s what Da would want.
所以我要和你一起去
That’s just why I’m coming with you.
什么 不要 别把我们丢在这儿
What? No! Please do not leave us here.
是啊 你们是八个月来
Yes, you’re the first new souls
我们第一次见到生人
we’ve seen in eight moons.
要是再听几个他那冷死人的笑话…
If I have to hear any more of his ridiculous owl jokes…
-怎么 多好笑 -才不是
– What? They’re a hoot! – They are not.
我要是再听他弹一首来路不明的”歌♥”
Well, if I have to hear him play one more quote-unquote “Song”…
就得把自己砂囊给挖出来
…I’m gonna tear my gizzard out!
你怎么敢这么说 你无情 我就无义
How dare you?! If you say so, I mean it…
我们走吧
Let’s get out.
求求你们 不要走
Please. Please don’t go!
你们认识去瑚勒米尔之海的路吗
Do you even know the way to the Sea of Hoolemere?
-暮光认识路 -我当然认识路了
– Twilight knows the way. – Of course I know the way.
要出发去瑚勒多斯之海喽
We are off to the Sea of Hooladance.
-是瑚勒米尔 -瑚勒多斯喽
– It’s “Hoolemere. ” – Hoolemere.
要知道 皮太太
Hey, you know, Mrs. P,
你可是有史以来第一只飞蛇
you might be the first snake ever to fly.
你还别说 我真是
You know, I think I am.
感觉不错诶
And I quite like it too.
神啊
Oh, my!
过来
Shove it.
陛下
My lord.
圣灵鸮的工程快完工了
Our work at St. Aegolius is very nearly done.
最后一批石块正在路上
The last of the flecks are on their way.
我给您带来了新鲜血液
And I’ve brought you an offering with beating hearts.
您的新士兵 合乎标准且血统纯正
Your new soldiers. Tested and pure.
其中之一尤其前途光明
One in particular shows exceptional promise.
这个由我来评判
I’ll be the judge of that.
你 士兵
You. Soldier.
向前一步
Step forward.
好 慑于天威 不足为奇
Yes, it’s all right to be afraid in my presence.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
-克拉德 -大点声
– Kludd. – Speak up.
克拉德 我叫克拉德
Kludd! My name is Kludd.
好 这还差不多
There. That’s better.
记住 孱弱是低级物种专属
Remember, weakness is for the lower species…
我们绝不可以
never for us.
知道为什么吗 克拉德
Do you know why, Kludd?
因为我们是草鸮
Because we are Tytos.
又想到一个
Oh, I got another one.
-咚咚咚 -求你了 别搭理
– Knock, knock. – Please don’t respond.
-是谁啊 -别让他来劲
– Who’s there? – Don’t encourage him.
-猫头鹰 -哪个猫头鹰
– Owls. – Owls who?
-又来了 -没错 猫头鹰咕咕叫
– Here it comes. – Ha, that’s right. Owls whoo!
[哪个/who]音同[咕咕叫/whoo]
告诉过你了
I told you.
很好笑 因为猫头鹰就是咕咕叫
That’s funny, because owls whoo.
-好玩儿 -太可悲了
– Funny. – Absolutely pathetic.
这很复杂 但是
It’s a very complex one, but it’s…
夜幕降临 我们休憩
As the night falls, so do we
入睡了
We fall asleep
我们入睡了
We fall asleep
我们继续入睡
We continue to fall asleep
我们入睡了
We fall asleep
梦境里 激♥情♥澎湃
For dreams, they come on high!
我们睡着了
We are now asleep
我们睡着了
We are now asleep
我觉得那只乌鸦在跟着我们
You know, I think that crow is following us.
没错 我已经盯它很久了
Yes. I’ve had my eye on him for a while.
你知道当猫头鹰被乌鸦啄了
You know what an owl says
会说什么吗
when he’s pecked by a crow?
不是吧 掘哥
Really, Digger, must you?
-啊疼 -没错 就是”啊疼”
– Ow! – That’s right, “Ow”!
[ow/啊疼]音同[owl/猫头鹰]
快离开这儿
Hey! Get out of here!
该死

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!